Aftermath

Dumb and Dumber

Jungkook smiled revealing his cute bunny smile.  "What are you smiling at?" 
"You" Jungkook chuckled as he let his pencil in his hands drop down onto the dining table. 
   Jungkook reached his hand over to Taehyung's face and brushed a few cookie crumbs off his cheek. "You're such a messy eater" Jungkook laughed as he looked at his hand in disgust before wiping it on Taehyung's oversized hoodie. "Yah! Don't do that!!" Taehyung exclaimed as he tried to push Jungkooks hand away but failed. 
   The two boys were over at Taehyung's house again to finish the last assignment they were given before summer break. 
   Without any warning, the older reached for the nape of the youngest neck and started to massage it. "Does it feel good?" Taehyung asks as he began to run a little harder. "Yea" Jungkook answered, slightly embarrassed of his answer. 
    "Ok then finish your worksheet then I'll continue to rub your neck" Taehyung says as a huge grin appeared on his face. "What...so unfair." Jungkook glanced at Taehyung who has stopped rubbing and has returned back to his normal position. 
    "You know your ear is really soft" Taehyung says suddenly reaching for Jungkook's ears and caressing it. 
The younger glared at the older with no expression on his face. "Tae...stop touching me. Let me finish the worksheet" Jungkook says as he playfully shoved Taehyung's big warm hand away from his ear. 
    "Fine. Do you want me to rub your..-" Taehyung glanced down to Jungkook's crotch area and raised his eyebrows. "Yah! ert!" Jungkook exclaimed as he shoves Taehyung playfully. "I mean ... your - is very nice" Taehyung jokes once again as he pointed to the area now. Jungkooks cheeks started to heat up at the mention of his part. 
    Last nights incident was probably one of the best nights Jungkook ever had.  Who would have thought. In a schools washroom stall. Both of them must have been pretty desperate. Jungkook chuckled at the thought of it. "What's so funny this time?" Taehyung asks as he bit into another chocolate chip cookie dropping a bunch of crumbs along the process. "Nothing" Jungkook answers back as he quickly picked his pencil back up to resume working.


...


"You're so dumb!" Taehyung exclaims as he slammed his palm against his forehead in slight annoyance as he shifted his gaze from the question on the sheet of paper to face Jungkook. Jungkook softly chuckled as he released the pencil he was holding on his hand onto the table. He proceeded to move a little in his seat as he tilted his head to look at Taehyung with a little smirk on his face. "You're dumber for liking me" Jungkook mumbles out before standing up, leaving Taehyung all alone in the room.

 

 

//authors note

Helloooo readers!! I'm sorry for such a bad and short update. I've been extremely sick this week. And on top of that I have many assignments and tests coming up . I'm still sick right now but I'm able to finish this extremely short chapter. To be honest. This story is coming to a close. I might have one last chapter to wrap it all up but I still need to go back and edit every single chapter. Hopefully once I edit this chapter again, it won't be this short. Anyways...my throat is killing me. I'm super busy this week again so I don't know when the next chapter, probably final chapter will come out. Please be patient:)

Much love,
phoebe