Racing Time

Dumb and Dumber

                                                                                             

                        

                                     Taehyung was copying down the last few equations down on the overhead before being inturrupted with the school bell. He took another quick peek back at the overhead to make sure he didn't forget anything before putting down his pen. Taehyung started to pack up as most students in his class has already finished packing and was making their way out of the class. He finished stuffing everything into his bag and adjusted the big glasses he had on his face. Taehyung looked over at the clock on the far side of the class while putting his glasses away in his bag. {I have 30 minutes until tutoring} Taehyung thought as he took his time pushing in his chair before leaving the classroom.

                                   Taehyung reached his locker and took out two big textbooks before shutting it. "Yah! Taehyung-ah!" Jin yelled from the other end of the hall. {Great, thanks alot Jin. now everyone is looking at us} Taehyung thought as he rolled his eyes ever so slightly. "What?" Taehyung says as he began to walk towards Jin and another male. He peered at the other individual from head to toe before returning his gaze back to Jin. "Ah,yes. Taehyung, meet Yoongi. Yoongi, this is Taehyung" Jin said as he introduced them to each other. Taehyung gave a quick nod towards Yoongi who was currently looking at him as well. "Ri-right.. Yoongi here has a friend who needs you to help tutor. " Jin says as he started to feel an awkward tension starting to form. Taehyung looked down on his worn out sneakers contemplating before returning his gaze back up at Jin. {What could go wrong tutoring another person?} Taehyung thought as he did needed some extra cash anyways "Sure, I'll tutor your friend" Taehyung finally mumbles out before looking over at Yoongi who was smiling widely now. "Great! He's going to be at your place in like.... 5 minutes" Yoongi exclaims as he checked the time on his phone. Taehyung flashed yoongi a 'what the heck are you talking about' face. "What?".he sputtered out as his head was still wraping around what Yoongi just said. "He has your address, i'm pretty sure he's going to your place right now" Yoongi says as he started to push Taehyung towards the front doors of the school. "You should go, don't make your new student wait for you" Yoongi says while pratically dragging Taehyung out the door. Taehyung peered back at Jin and gave him the death glare "You owe me an explanation later you sh**head." he managed to say to Jin before running down the stairs at the front of the school.

 

                           Taehyung ran down the crowded main streets of Seoul, he didn't have time to spare. Millions of questions were running through Taehyung's head as he turned the corner into a neighborhood. Sweat were stating to form on his forehead as he quickly adjusted the two textbooks he was holding on his arms. As Taehyung neared his house he started to slow down as he saw a male individual standing outside of his house. {Aishhh ... I'm going to kill Jin and what's that guys face again? Oh yea,Yoongi} Taehyung thought in his head as he made his way to his house. He held his breathe as he approached the young male who has noticed Taehyung. Taehyung awkwardly cleared as he noticed the familiar black Jeep turn  the corner of the neighborhood. "Follow me" Taehyung says quickly as he led the other male towards the back of ths house. He peered over back at the male who just stood there giving him a clueless look. "Aisshh.." Taehyung mumbled out as he had no other choice but grab the other individuals wrist and pulled him along, just fast enough before the person inside the jeep could see them. He let go of the other male's wrist as he opened the back door with his keys, motioning the young male to go in first. The male listened and walked into the house, immediately a burst of warm air hit him as he closed the door behind him. Taehyung locked the door and looked back over at his new 'student' who was just standing there looking back at him.

 

   "I'm Taehyung" Taehyung says as he took out his hand to shake the male's hand.

 

   "I'm Jungkook" The other male says back as they shook hands.