Rate of Confusion

Dumb and Dumber

                                                                          

 

                        Jungkook would be lying if the encounter couldn't be anymore awkward then it already was. He looked at Taehyung and looked back down at their hands before breaking apart the hold. "I'm u-uhm sorry for uh...coming here without giving you a warning first" Jungkook managed to say as he shifted uncomfortably from where he was standing. Taehyung stared at Jungkook for a little while before saying something back "You can take off your shoes" he says as he started to make his way down a long dark hallway before turning into one of the rooms. Jungkook just watched dumbfounded as Taehyung turned the corner into a room before sighing. He struggled taking off his timberlands since it was brand new but soon succeeded. Jungkook placed his timbers beside Taehyung's worn out sneakers before walking towards the room which had lit up. 

                    "You want something to eat?" Taehyung asks as he noticed the younger male has finally entered the room. "I'll just have whatever you're having" Jungkook says as he wanted to seem nice especially since it was their first time meeting. Taehyung stood there motionless as he watched Jungkook take a seat on his favorite comfy cushion chair before speaking up. "I'm not eating anything though" Taehyung says out loud before taking out his binders from his backpack. Jungkook just sat there feeling so dumb and just stupid. {Aish...this man is making me look so bad...} Jungkook huffed as he brushed the thought aside before thinking of a reply. "It's fine, I'm here to get tutored not eat..."Jungkook trailed off as he watched the tall male make his way to him. Both Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other before Jungkook broke it . Jungkook didn't know why but the presence of the other male was strangely...intriguing.

                 "What subject?" Taehyung asks as the dropped a pile of books he had onto the coffee table before proceeding to sit down on the ground. "W-what?" Jungkook stutters out as he finally returned back to reality. "What subject do you need help in" Taehyung states out a little more loud and clearer this time around. "Biology" Jungkook responded back after a moment of hesitation. "Full Name, Phone Number, and Age" Taehyung says with no espression on his face whatsoever. "Jeon Jungkook, 239-6******, and 18 years old" Jungkook responded back as he watched Taehyung write down the information into a small notebook. Taehyung had  6 students he was currently tutoring, 7 now if Jungkook is counted, so writing down the information is a smart idea. Suddenly the front door of the house was heard opening which startled Jungkook. Jungkook looked over at Taehyung who was still focused on writing down the information who didn't seem too bothered with it. "Are your parents home?" Jungkook asked out of curiosity as he stretched out his legs since his legs were cramping up. Taehyung, who was has finally finished taking his time writing, slowly looked up at Jungkook "No, I don't live with my parents" he quietly answered back as he shoved his hand into his pocket. He took out his phone revealing the time. Jungkook was freaking out...just a little at least. Thoughts were running through his head. Who the heck came into the house then? Did you even hear the door opening? Why are you so calm when someone came into your goddamn house when you said your parents don't live with you? Jungkook obviously didn't ask those questions since he was not ready to be seen as a scaredy cat to Taehyung, a nerd. 

              "Taehyung-ah! I'm home!" a voice yelled down the hallway. It was a male's voice. Jungkook sat there frozen as he looked at Taehyung who seemed completely calm and peaceful. Suddenly a male appeared at the doorway of the room Taehyung and Jungkook was in, holding a bunch of grocery bags in both hands. The male's face changed from a smile to a disgusted face. "Jungkook?! What are you doing here?" the male sputtered out as he looked at Taehyung to explain the situation. Jungkook was also just as shocked and suprised when he realized it was....Namjoon. One of the nerds that Jungkook had bullied before at school. "Namjoon? What are YOU doing here?" Jungkook also asked as he was now just confused. Taehyung watched as the two males in front of him turned to him for answers. "Well..it looks like you guys already know each other so there's no need for introductions" Taehyung says with a soft chuckle before getting up to take the grocery bags from Namjoon. "Namjoon lives with me, and Jungkook is a new student I'm tutoring" Taehyung says out loud as he opened one of the grocery bags to see what was inside. "Taehyung! That's the guy I was always talking about! Last time he took my glasses and threw it down a toilet!" Namjoon exclaimed as he pointed a finger at Jungkook. Taehyung just peered at Namjoon who was completely freaking out and smiled "Don't worry, I'll make him fail the finals for you" Taehyung says back to Namjoon before returning his gaze back at the soda pops in the grocery bag. Jungkook sat there completely stunned at what Taehyung just said "Yah! you said you would tutor me you dumb sh**!" Jungkook exclaims as he stood up from the comfy chair he was sitting on before making his way towards Namjoon. He shoved Namjoon to the side before making his way out of the room. Taehyung watched as Jungkook left the room and shook his head before looking at Namjoon who slammed into a nearby bookshelf from the shove. Jungkook had enough, he just wanted to leave the house this instant. He didn't even care if he was going to fail the finals at this point. Jungkook grabbed his timbers and slid them on before leaving the house. 

             Namjoon looked at Taehyung who seemed somewhat calm from the things that were happening. He sighed before motioning Taehyung to throw him a coke. "You better teach that man some manners if you are going to tutor a guy like him" Namjoon says out from anger as he caught the drink Taehyung threw to him before exiting the room as well.

             Taehyung sighed as he was left all by himself in the room. He popped open a can of pop and took a few sips before putting it down. Taehyung looked down at the notebook he had left open still from before.

           He grinned a little as his eyes scanned the page, landing on the words 'Jeon Jungkook' and smirked  before closing the notebook shut.