Truth Hits

Dumb and Dumber

Jungkook was balancing himself on the top of the rim of the toilet seat.
Taehyung looked at Jungkook behind him and back to the front of the stall door. 
 

"Screw her, I'm so done with her."

"Which girl man? You have way too many girls"

Jungkook and Taehyung stayed silent as the listened in to the people who walked in on them. 
Jungkooks face was flushed with pink as thoughts of earlier flashed in his head. 
They were...that close to kissing.
He was not going to lie, he wished the two males hadn't walked in at that moment. 
Taehyung peeked through the crack of the stall trying to make out who they were. 
They were lucky enough that they could get into a bathroom stall fast enough right before the males walked in.

   The bathroom door creaked open as the two males footsteps left the bathroom. There was a huge relief shown on Jungkook's face as he took a deep breath.
   Taehyung turned around to face Jungkook in the small, cramped stall before cracking a little grin. 
  "You're still really red" Taehyung says with a little tease in his voice. 
Jungkook broke eye contact and looked down on the floor as he felt his cheeks go hotter. 
    Jungkook didn't respond back as he didn't know what to say.

"What time is it"

"Time?"

"Yes, stupid"

  Jungkook gave Taehyung a weird look as he reached into his locker to pull out his phone,

"12:13"

  A little smirk grew on Taehyungs face as he finished calculating the amount of time they had left until next class.

"That's more than enough time"
  
  Jungkook glanced at Taehyung suspiciously

"To do wh-"

   Before Jungkook could finish, Taehyung grabbed him by his wrist and pulled him down the toilet seat.

"Taehyung! What the heck!" Jungkook automatically said as he stumbled down reaching the floor.

"What happened here"

  Jungkook was confused as he was still annoyed at Taehyung. He looked down at his hand where Taehyung was looking at.
   It was the scratch he got when he jumped off from Taehyungs roof.

Wait...his shoes!!

"Oh right, I have your shoes in my locker. I'll give it back to you now" 
Jungkook says as he suddenly remembered about them. 
   Taehyung pulled Jungkook back as he began to turn around to leave the stall. "You still haven't answered my question "
   Jungkook stuttered as he turned back to face Taehyung.
"Just a scratch I got from jumping down from your roof" Jungkook answered back as he released his hand from the grip.

   Taehyung looked at Jungkook directly in the eye as he admired how flustered Jungkook looked even though the bathroom was very dim. Jungkook broke the silence as he awkwardly cleared his throat and turned his gaze awya from his lips. "I'll go get your shoes" Jungkook says as he pushed open the stall door before rushing out the washroom leaving Taehyung by himself. 

   Taehyung stood there with a grin plastered on his face. "Aish, what a cutie"

   Jungkook couldn't stay in the stall with Taehyung any longer, the tension was too much for him to stand. A second longer, who knows, he might just give in and make a move on Taehyung. His lips... they're really hard to resist looking at especially . Well...hormones these days, its hard to control.

 

...

 

      It has been a few days already since the washroom incident. Slowly, things has been going back to normal. 

      " -So in conclusion, hormones serve as messengers, controlling and coordinating activities throughout the body." 

    Jungkook nodded as he wrote down what Taehyung said before returning his gaze back to Taehyung. His glasses fitted perfectly on his nose. 

 

"What are you looking at"

 

"...You"

 

"Why"

 

"To tell me the next sentence"

 

    Taehyung looked at Jungkook as he uncrossed his legs on the floor and chuckled. "Are you THAT interested in learning about hormones?" Jungkook gave Taehyung a disgusted look before scratching the nape of his neck with the pencil he was holding. " No, I'm good"

    Taehyung grinned as he rested his elbow on the coffee table overflowing with paper and textbooks. "Hormones...are pretty interesting to learn about to be honest." Jungkook peered over at Taehyung who was resting his chin against the palms of his hands. 

"" Jungkook said as he couldn't hold it in but chuckle a little. Taehyung smiled as he pushed Jungkook on the shoulder "Yah.. says the person who keeps looking at me." Jungkook gave up resisting and a huge smile crept on his face as he reached his arms above his head for a stretch. 

   Jungkook didn't know why but he felt very comfortable around Taehyung now, even though nothing between them was ever confirmed. Suddenly Taehyung's phone lit up on the coffee table. Taehyung glanced at the phone and almost immediately his smile disappeared which caught Jungkook's attention.

    Taehyung glanced up at Jungkook before reaching for his phone and swiping right. "What"Taehyung said with an annoyed tone as he answered the call. Jungkook looked at Taehyung's expressions as the conversation started to play out. Suddenly Taehyung stood up and walked out the room with the phone still to his ears.

   Jungkook sighed as he knew something wasn't right. Whoever was on the other side of the call must be someone Taehyung disliked. Thinking back, when he was in Taehyung's house, he seemed to really dislike his mom. 

   Jungkook rested his head on his arms as he waited for Taehyung to appear back in the room again. His eyes scanned around the room as something in the corner of his eyes caught his attention. It was a family picture framed up on the wall. Oddly enough, Jungkook never noticed it. 

    Jungkook stood up and slowly made his way across the carpet of the living room to the far side of the room. He was always curious knowing who Taehyung's family was. Deep underneath he wanted to know how such genes were passed onto Taehyung.

    As he got closer to the picture frame, Jungkook's eyes widened as he didn't know if he was actually seeing what he was seeing. Even thought the quality of the picture wasn't that great, he could make out the features.

Jungkook stumbled back a little as the truth hit him.

 

Mrs. Kim and Soohyun?!