S.O.S

Dumb and Dumber

       

                                                                                                        

 

       The next few days were like hell to jungkook. He was sitting with his hyungs at the cafeteria table during lunch. He was playing with his chicken using his fork 

Hoseok nudged jungkook on his shoulder "hellooooo, are you zoning out on us again? Man, you've been acting so weird lately" Hoseok says out loud as he has noticed how quiet jungkook was. "You alright man?" Jimin asks as he threw a dirty napkin he was using with across the table hitting jungkook. "I-I'm fine. What the heck was that for?" Jungkook managed to say with a chuckle as he snapped back to reality. He reached for the napkin Jimin threw which fell on the floor and threw it back at Jimin hitting him on his shoulder. "What were you thinking so deeply about? Another girl?" Yoongi smirked as he winked at jungkook teasing him. Jungkook gave yoongi a disgusted look before stretching out his arms above him. "I need a tutor" he finally managed to mumble out as he looked up at his hyungs face to look at their expressions. There was a long and awkward pause before yoongi broke it "that's all...?" He asked as he sunk deeper onto his seat in dissapointment. "Jimin and Hoseok just looked at each other before breaking out a chuckle " aissshh, I was ready for another story bout a girl or something jeez." Jimin says out loud before taking another bite of mashed potato. Jungkook adjusted his position and ran his hand through his black messy hair. "No, but seriously, do you guys know anyone who can help tutor me? I don't want ms.kims son to tutor me" Jungkook says as he scooted nearer the table not wanting anyone else to hear. He paused before continuing "I didn't even know she had a son. God knows it's going to be weird if her son does tutor me" jungkook mumbled out as he took a sip of orange juice. "Ms.Kim has a son?!!!? What the heck? I didn't know that!" Jimin exclaims as his eyes widened by what jungkook said. Yoongi just sat there thinking before returning his gaze back at jungkook "I think I have a friend who's also getting tutored. I can ask him for more info if you like" yoongi asks with a smile grin on his face. "Thanks hyung" jungkook says back with a smile on his face "I'm glad I don't have to meet ms.kims son. I'm scared that his face is just as ugly as ms.kims." Jungkook said while laughing. The rest of lunch was just them making dumb jokes at each other. Nothing special.

 

 

       Yoongi sprinted down the hallway to get to his last class which was Physics. He got held back in class late because he had to finish up a few corrections from his test. Yoongi slammed open the door and rushed to his seat as he was softly panting from all the running he has done to get to class. He looked over at the teacher and silently thanked the lord for not having Mr. Ko notice him. He took out his textbook from his backpack and flipped to a random page to act as if he was doing something before peering over at Jin who was sitting a desk in front of him. Yoongi stretched out his legs underneath his desk and softly kicked the back of Jin's chair. Jin almost had a mini heart attack before turning his entire body back to face Yoongi ." Do you wanna die man? You almost gave me a heart attack , gosh" Jin whispered to Yoongi as he gave him the middle finger. "Dude, my friend needs help. Hear me out for a sec alright?" Yoongi whispered back as he quickly took a peek at Mr.Ko who was writing something on the board and returned his gaze at Jin. Jin sighed as he motioned Yoongi to tell him quickly before they both get kicked out of the class for talking. "Write down your tutors name , phone number and address" Yoongi whispered quickly as he looked back down at his textbook pretending he was reading as Mr.Ko turned back to face the class. Jin glanced at Yoongi oddly before sighing and turning back to his desk. He reached for a corner of a scrap piece of paper and ripped it before putting the information that Yoongi asked for on it. He folded the little piece of paper and handed it to Yoongi who was still acting as if he was reading he textbook. Jin chuckled quietly as he looked at what Yoongi was 'reading' on. "If you're gonna act, you should at least get the chapter right" Jin whispers before turning his body to the face the front of the class. Yoongi looked back down at the page where he flipped to....it was the glossary. Yoongi rolled his eyes as he kicked the back of Jin's chair again except a little harder as he smirked. He reached for the piece of paper Jin left on the corner of his desk. Yoongi unfolded the paper and looked at the name.

 

Taehyung

 

Yoongi grinned a little before shoving the piece of paper into his pocket.