Intrusion

Dumb and Dumber

Jungkook pushed open the cafeteria door and looked down the hallway to the left where the boys bathroom are located.

Did Taehyung already go in the washroom?? He's so fast!!

Jungkook thought as he slowly walked down the empty hallway.

"Of course not! My..-my expensive uniform is ruined!"

Jungkook stopped in his track and stood by the wall as he peeked down at the staircase leading to the second floors classroom. 
Jungkook held his breathe as he recognized the voice.... Soohyun.
He shifted his feet uncomfortably as he hid behind the wall and listened in.

"Ask Haeun if she has an extra uniform then"

...Taehyung

"No! No she doesn't have one!! Why can't the guy that spilled the food pay for it huh? Why are you defending him!!!"

Jungkook bit his bottom lip unconsciously as he pushed himself to listen on.

"It wasn't his fault , it was an accident"

"B-but Taehyung oppa!!" Soohyun started to whine which was starting to get annoying.

"You always make other people pay back whenever they hurt me! Why not him though!"

Jungkook didn't know whether he should continue listening in or not.

"He c-"

"Please quiet down in the halls, you guys should be in the cafeteria right now"

The principle said out loud down the hallway.

"Yes...sorry" Taehyung immediately responded back as he took a step out from the staircase to face the principal.
Taehyung stumbled back a little as he realized Jungkook was standing beside the wall facing him with big eyes.

F***

"Ah... I was just going to the washroom" Jungkook said out loud as he tried to cover up the odd pause in between.
He felt his cheeks burn up and gave a quick bow towards the principal before taking a few steps and pushing open the boy's washroom.
Taehyung watched as Jungkook disappeared into the washroom as he also bowed towards the principal as an apology. 
Soohyun peeked his head out realizing she should probably be polite as well.

"We're sorry Principal Park"
Soohyun said with a different tone in her voice from a moment ago which surprised Taehyung.

Principal Park gave them one last look and walked into the cafeteria. 
"Whatever...I'll ask if I can do the presentation tomorrow" Soohyun mumbled out angrily before storming down the hallway to the cafeteria.
Taehyung shoved his hands into his pocket as he watched Soohyun push open the door. 
   Taehyung sighed as he walked in front of the boys washroom and pushed it open. 
   Jungkook was 'washing his hands' as Taehyung suddenly busted into the washroom surprising him. "Uh...hey" Jungkook mumbled out as he closed the tap with his overly soaked hands. 
   The washroom was absolutely quiet except for the sound of water dropping from a loose tap. 
   Taehyung stood there absolutely motionless with no sense of expression on his face. 
   Jungkook big his bottom lip unknowingly as he felt a weird tension build up in the washroom. 
   He tilted his head to look up at the mirror in front of him and saw that his face had a slight tint of pink on it from before.

"I ha-"

"Why did you follow me"

  Jungkook stammered a bit As the sudden voice of Taehyung boomed out.

"I..I wasn't following you, I was just going to the washroom" Jungkook said out loud as he grabbed a piece of paper towel on the side or the wall.

"You were following me "

"No I wasn't"

"You were"

"I had to use the washroom!"

  Taehyung sighed as he shoved his hands into his pocket. He looked down at the tiled floors of the washroom.
    Jungkook expected Taehyung to continue arguing with him but suddenly it was all silent again. 
   Jungkook crumpled the wet piece of paper in his hand and threw it in the garbage can before looking at Taehyung.
"I'm curious..." Jungkook managed to mumble out as he broke the silence.
Taehyung lifted his head to look at Jungkook.

"About what?"

"Everything"

"Everything?"

"I mean...who was that woman in your house yesterday" 
Jungkook paused before continuing 
"you don't seem to like her"

"It's none of your business" Taehyung immediately said out loud as he ran his hand through his bangs of the hair. 
Jungkook flinched a little as Taehyung responded with his loud,deep voice.
Taehyung realized he probably came off a little too harsh. He sighed as he walked closer to the younger boy who seemed to have his face looking down at the floor. 
   "Family problems. That's all" Taehyung finally huffed out. He never really liked opening up about his family problems to other people. He never did.
     Jungkook tilted his head to make eye contact with Taehyung. "I'm guessing the woman is...your mom then?"

"Yea"

"You know you can tell me, it's not healthy keeping it all in to yourself"

Taehyung chuckled

"That's what everyone says"

Jungkook watched as Taehyung approached closer to him slowly. He automatically stepped a few steps back banging his back against the stall door.
  Taehyung reached out his arm and rested it against the stall beside Jungkooks head.
   "stop..Taehyung" Jungkook stammered out as he stiffened his back more against the door.
   Taehyung leaned his head closer to Jungkook without any hint of stopping. 
   Jungkook subconsciously looked down at his lips and immediately felt chills running down his body. 
   Jungkook closed his eyes and returned his gaze back up to his eyes.

"Wha-what are you doing" Jungkook asked quietly as he used his right hand to push against Taehyungs stomach to further the distance between them.
  Taehyung didn't budge at all as Jungkook tried pushing him away again.

"Stop " 
Taehyung whispered out as he used his other hand to grab jungkooks wrist. 
  Jungkook gave up and slowly looked back up meeting Taehyungs gaze. 
   Their lips were so close to each other they could feel each other's breath. 
Taehyung noticed that the younger but had stopped using his force and released his wrist. He grabbed a hold of his chin and lifted it up.
   Jungkook didn't know what was happening. He knew everything that was happening right now was all wrong. Just absolutely wrong. But he liked it....
  Taehyung leaned in as their lips were about to touch

"Yooooo! Dude did you hear about the party this weekend! We should go man!"

"Hell yea, let's go. We should invite the girls"

F***
Someone's coming in