Escape Route

Dumb and Dumber

  Taehyung brought his index finger up to as his eyes were slowly staring to adjust to the sudden darkness. 
   "It's me, Taehyung" he whispered out as his hand grabbed ahold of Jungkook's shoulder to steady him. Taehyung pushed Jungkook against the wall as Jungkook was still in shock.

"What t-"

"You can leave from the window over there"
Taehyung whispers out cutting Jungkooks speech as he motioned his head towards the blinds at the back of the room. 
  Jungkook looked around the room now that his eyes were fairly well adjusted to the dark.
  The room was....empty?
Jungkook returned his gaze back to Taehyung which surprisingly was extremely near him. 

"The window...?"

   For all Jungkook knew, they were on the second floor for crying out loud.

"Be quiet! They can hear you gosh darn it!" Taehyung whispered out.

   Jungkook looked down on the floor debating whether or not he should tell Taehyung about...the woman. 

"The woman..."

Jungkook paused before continuing 

"She took something from your washroom"

"Washroom? What did she take"

"How would I know??!"

   Taehyung was getting more aggressive as he wanted answers. His face was just inches away from Jungkook who was already backed all the way up on the wall.

"Something from the cabinets. It was in a small package"

   Jungkook whispered out as he looked into Taehyung's intense stare which strangely didn't scare Jungkook

"F***"

    Taehyung swore out as he loosened the grip on Jungkooks shoulder. He ran his hand through his hair before pointing towards the window.

"Go"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who seemed frustrated.

"I need my backpack and textbook though"

"I'll bring them to you tomorrow"

"Fine. But I need shoes at least"

   Jungkook said quietly as he lifted his leg up to show Taehyung.
    Taehyung couldn't help but crack a small grin as he watched Jungkook wiggle his toes before returning back to his normal self. 

" use mine"

"Yours?"

   Jungkook watched as Taehyung walk over to a closet and opened it. There were only a few items in there which was...odd. 
   Taehyung bent down and grabbed a shoe box and opened it revealing a pair of runners.
"Yea, mine" Taehyung whispers out as he threw them towards Jungkook.
    Jungkook caught the runners and examined them from head to toe.

"There new"

"I know"

"Are you sure I can use it then?"

"Why would I give it to you if I didn't allow you to use them."

Jungkook snorted quietly 

"I don't know, you can be quiet dumb sometimes"

"Says the person who needs to get tutored"

Jungkook grinned as he slipped on the shoes one by one. 

"There kind of big"

"Stop complaining, you can always go back home bare footed"

  Taehyung looked over at the window and made his way towards it. He rolled up the blinds and clicked the handle on the side of the window.

"This window opens up to the roof. You can jump down on it. It's just a little high up, but I'm sure you can do it " Taehyung whispers out as he opened up the window feeling the immediate chill of the wind enter in the room. 
  Jungkook finished tying the shoelace and stood up before making his way toward Taehyung. "Wh-"

"Taehyung-ah!!! Come down!!"

  Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other in shock. "Aish..." Taehyung quietly mumbled out before yelling out a response. "Ok wait! I'll be right there!"

  Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was watching him before motioning Jungkook to climb out the window.
  The window was big enough for Jungkook to fit through. He slowly stepped out of the ledge and placed his feet on the slanted roof. Immediately butterflies started to form in his stomach. 
   Jungkook looked down at the grass and back at Taehyung who was concentrated at him.

"Are you kidding me??! I can't jump that."

"It's the only way!"

"It's way too-"

  Suddenly knocks were heard on the door of the room which startled Taehyung and Jungkook. 
  Taehyung looked down at Jungkook and used his hands to motion him to go.
    Jungkook slowly shifted his way on top of the roof to a more levelled platform. He peered over at the window where he came out from and sighed as he realized Taehyung has already closed it. 
    Jungkook knelt down a little as he looked down onto the plain grass to see where he should land off on. He took a deep breath in knowing there was no going back at this point. 
   Jungkook knew he had to do it sooner or later. He stood back up slightly and built up his courage to jump. He never jumped off this high without any protection before. Worse yet, he didn't exactly know if the landing on the grass would be safe or not.

Sh**!

  Jungkook looked over at the palm of his hand seeing that it was scraped. He closed his eyes and groaned in frustration before reopening his eyes to see how far he had jumped.
   He slowly got up and brushed the back of his pant where a few pieces of grasses  were stuck.

I'm going to get you back for making me jump off the f ing roof Taehyung 

  Jungkook reached for his phone after realizing it was dropped on the grass perhaps when he fell down from the roof

One unread message from Taehyung

[ jump down safe]

Yea, I'm going to definitely get you back for this