Good Luck Gift

Dumb and Dumber

Jungkook rolled over on his bed, he immediately used his hands to cover his eyes from the bright sun peeking through the window blinds. The tip of his lips tilted up slightly as thoughts from yesterday started flooding in.

His lips. The taste of his lips.

Jungkook reached for his phone underneath his pillow and saw a bunch of text notifications. He swiped right to reveal who it was from.

Yoongi

8:26 p.m -yesterday

[jungkook]
[jk]
[dude]
[reply backkkkkkk]
[JUNGKOOK]
[where r u]
[DUDEeEeesEeeee]
 

Jungkook chuckled as he scrolled down the texts he got from Yoongi. After the library 'incident' Jungkook couldn't think of anything else.

7:42 a.m - today

[what]

Jungkook hit send

A few seconds later, he got a new message

[why didn't you answer

[really tired so I fell asleep]

Jungkook texted back

[u alright man? This is soooo not u]

Yoongi texted

[yea]

Jungkook stretched his arm above his head as he realized he was going to be late for school if he doesn't hurry up.

...

"Remember how to spell it. Spelling counts" Taehyung said as he pointed to the work Jungkook had misspelled for the hundredth time now. Jungkook sighed as he reached for the eraser underneath the textbook.
  It has been two hours already since the tutor session started. "Stop staring at me like that" Taehyung said as Jungkook realized he has been staring for god knows how long. Jungkooks face immediately flushed with pink as he looked away.

How can Taehyung act normal as if nothing has ever happened yesterday???!

Jungkook erased the word and decided to keep quiet as he rewrote the word. "If you keep looking at me like that, I'll get " Taehyung says out loud as he looked at Jungkook's profile view as he was writing. Jungkook almost chocked on air as he heard that.

"What?"

"What?"

"I...I'm confused"

"About what?"

Taehyung asks as he looked over at the textbook questions

"No, it's about us"

Taehyung paused as he looked back up at Jungkook.

"What about us"

Taehyung mumbled out quietly just enough for Jungkook to hear.

"are you gay?"

Jungkook whispers out

Taehyung chuckled out loud breaking the odd tension created. "Thats for you to figure out" Taehyung says as he returned his gaze back to Jungkook.
 

What...what does he mean by that

"I'm finished the questions."
Jungkook managed to say as he tried to swerve away from the conversation they were having
"This is the last tutoring for you before the finals. The finals are tomorrow.. are you ready?" Taehyung asks as he took off his round glasses and played with the rim. "As long as I pass I'm fine" Jungkook says as reality has knocked him in the face once again.

The finals

"Ok, let's leave then" Taehyung says with a huge grin splattered on his face as he stood up and shoved his hands into his sweatpants.

They were in the library after school. Only a few students stay behind this late. It was already getting dark outside.

"Where are we going ?" Jungkook asks as he quickly shoved all his belongings into his backpack.
"To get Bubble tea" Taehyung hums out as he started to walk out towards the front doors of the library. 
A little smile crept up onto Jungkooks face as he realized how much he liked the idea.

...

"So...that'll be $5.75 total"

Jungkook stood silently as he watched Taehyung hand over the coins to Soohyun on the other side of the counter. Taehyung decided to pay for Jungkook's drink as well since he wanted to.

"Taehyung oppa, why are you always with him" Soohyun asked as she eyed Jungkook disgustingly.

Guess she still isn't over me spilling food all over her

Jungkook thought as he looked away.

"Because I want to" Taehyung says as he peered over at Jungkook who was looking at some random articles plastered on the wall.
Soohyun gave Taehyung a face as she decided to brush it off. "Oppa, I'm hungry, I haven't eaten anything today"
Soohyun says as she gave Taehyung a pout. Taehyung chuckled as he patted her on her head. "I'll get you something later, remember to work hard or else you'll get fired here" Taehyung says as he reached for the two drinks in the hands of another worker. 
"Thanks Taetae" Soohyun says with a huge grin. "Bye!! I'll be waiting!!" Soohyun waved as Taehyung and Jungkook pushed open the door.

"Thanks, you didn't have to" Jungkook said as he took the drink out from Taehyung's hand. "I wanted to" Taehyung quickly says as both boys poked the straw into their drinks. 
"It's getting late, I'll walk you home" Taehyung says as he chewed on a bubble. "It's fine, I can go home myself" Jungkook mumbles out as he took another big sip from his mango splash bubble tea. "Where's your house" Taehyung asks as he took a quick look at Jungkooks profile as he sipped on his drink. "It's literally a block away from here" Jungkook answers back as he motioned his head towards the direction of his house. Taehyung quickened his pace as he walked in front of Jungkook "let's go."

...

"Sorry, its uh..extremely messy" Jungkook huffs out as the two boys entered into the dark unlit house. 
"You can sit on the couch, you want anything to eat?" Jungkook asks as he quickly the lights and skipped his way to the kitchen. The living room and kitchen were huge compared to Taehyung's.

"I'm leaving soon, it's fine"

"...you sure?"

Taehyung nods his head as he took a sip out of Jungkook's mango drink. "Mmm, this is good" Taehyung says as he took another sip except bigger this time. 
Jungkook slumped down beside Taehyung on the couch as he took a quick peek at Taehyung's half full strawberry milk tea on the coffee table in front of him. Jungkook swiftly reached over for it and took a sip as he settled himself back on the couch. "Your's taste good" Jungkook says as he looked at Taehyung who was looking at him in surprise.

Taehyung smirked as he put Jungkook's drink on the coffee table and motioned him to give him a sip out of his strawberry drink. Jungkook watched as Taehyung scooted closer to him and grabbed ahold of Jungkook's hands which was holding drink. "Do you now what it means when you're alone with me while no one else is around ?" Taehyung whispers out as he took a sip out of the drink before putting it beside Jungkook's drink on the table.
Jungkook's eyes widened as he realized what he has set himself up for. 
"Wa..wai-" 
Taehyung smashed his lips against Jungkook. The sweet taste of the two drinks still lingered in their mouths. Taehyung pushed Jungkook down on the couch as the older started to dominate the younger. Their kisses were sweet and desperate as they kept coming back for more. Taehyung's hand started to slowly roam down to Jungkook's crotch area. Jungkook whimpered a little as Taehyung started to the tip against his black jeans. 
Taehyung left trails of kisses down Jungkook's neck. The younger quickly grabbed ahold of the older's shirt.
Taehyung played with Jungkook's over his white t shirt making Jungkook moan out from pleasure. 
"Do well on your finals and we will continue tomorrow " Taehyung teasingly whispers into Jungkook's ears as he gave him one more kiss before pulling away. 
Jungkook was completely flustered. He felt stupid. Jungkook watched as Taehyung left his house leaving him still on the couch... shocked.
He looked down at his pants and realized how hard it has gotten within that time.

you Taehyung




 

// authors note:
Hey it's me again, I just felt like I needed to remind some readers again that this is only a rough copy and it is not finalized yet. So my sentence and grammar might be off, please understand. Thankyou💕

-phoebe//