Young Forever

Dumb and Dumber

Jungkook placed his finished assignment on top of the rest of the other assignments. He walked back to his desk and sat down watching other students scurrying to hand in their assignments in the front as well. 
"Yah! Jungkook!" Jungkook turned his head back in annoyance. "What is it now" Jungkook asked as he eyed Yoongi's leg which was kicking the back of Jungkook's chair.

It since the last week of school, Ms. Kim decided it was a good idea to switch around the seating plan. So now, Jungkook can't go through one day of school without having Yoongi annoy him. 

"How's Taehyung?" Yoongi asked with an eyebrow raised excepting a certain answer. "What do you mean, 'how's Taehyung '?" Jungkook asked sheepishly before turning around on his seat to back to the front.

"Yah, seriously, what's going on with you two. " Yoongi asked as he got out of his seat and sat on Jungkook's desk. Jungkook eyed Yoongi and finally gave in . "Ok I'll tell you, just get your of my desk" Jungkook shooed Forcing Yoongi to get off. Yoongi' eyes widened hearing that Jungkook should tell him. He quickly scurried off and grabbed a nearby chair and placed it right next to Jungkook.

    "Taehyung...he...I don't know. I mean..." Jungkook was slightly embarrassed. "You guys ed right?" Jungkook's eyes flew wide opened and immediately used his hand to cover Yoongi's mouth.

   "Not so loud you dumb " Jungkook whispered suddenly glancing around the room to see if anyone was listening in to their conversation or not.
    Yoongi gave Jungkook an 'ok' sign and so Jungkook released his hands off his mouth. "I mean...the way you say it is kind of... aish. I don't know. It's complicated" Jungkook whispered still not knowing how to answer Yoongi. 
    "How do you know" Jungkook suddenly asked starting to be suspicious. Yoongi chuckled in laughter as he threw his head back and laughing like a wheezing seal.
   "I've got my sources" Yoongi said as he regained his energy to speak again. 
   "You like him right?" Yoongi asked suddenly in a serious tone which caught Jungkook off guard. Jungkook stared at Yoongi for a few seconds before nodding his head. Yoongi smile started to show up on his face again. "I knew it. I see you both have the distance bracelets on your wrist." Yoongi said suddenly pointing it out ok Jungkook's left wrist. 
    
    "You have a good eye" Jungkook chuckled slightly as he started to play with the bracelet with his right hand. Jungkook completely forgot about the bracelet. He kept it on with him everywhere he went. It was almost as if it was apart of him now.

     "Hey JK, you want to leave school now" Yoongi asked as he looked at the time. There was still 15 more minutes before school was officially ending and summer would begin. 
    Jungkook grinned as he nudged Yoongis arm.

"Let's go"

...

    "Let's go for bubble tea" Taehyung suggested as the group of boys were all walking down the sidewalk. It was only suppose to be Taehyung and Jungkook but of course, their friends had to come along. "The one down the street right?" Hoseok asked as he pointed towards the direction 
     "Yup" Taehyung nodded as he made no eye contact with anyone and kept walking. He want going to lie. He was kind of pissed it couldn't only be him and Jungkook. 
    Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook and Taehyung's shoulder "finally!!!! Schools over!!!" Jimin exclaimed happily as he quickened his pace craving the thought of bubble tea. 
   Jin , Namjoon , Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok , Taehyung and Jungkook were finally stepping into summer. Which meant, new friends, new life and new dreams. 
    "Yah jiminie, stop going so fast! You're hurting my neck" Jungkook exclaimed as he whacked Jimins arms off his shoulder. 
    "Nah, it's just that you're going slow" Jimin said laughing. 
    "I have an idea! Let's have a race. Whoever gets to the bubble tea shop last, needs to pay for everyone else" Jin suggested. 
    "Alright! I'm going, losers" Yoongi said as he sprinted off smirking, the rest of the boys caught on and ran along the sidewalk beside each other laughing.

...

"Thanks Taehyung!" All the boys thanked Taehyung for paying for their drinks. "No problem" Taehyung said in return as he poked a straw into his cup. 
   Jungkook smiled as he enjoyed the presence of his friends and the stress of school gone. "Let me have a sip" Yoongi said as he reached across to Jimins drink and took a sip. "Hey! What the hell??" Jimin yelled out as he suddenly broke into a small laugh afterwards. 
    
    All the boys were having fun talking and teasing each other. "Guys, let's get a picture together" Jimin said as he pulled out his phone. All the boys smiled in agreement. "Excuse me! Can you take a photo of us please?" Jimin asked an elderly woman sitting nearby on a stool. 
      Everyone gathered together in front of the bubble tea shop getting ready for the photo. "Soohyun! Come in this photo" Taehyung exclaimed as he pulled his younger sister out to the rest of the boys. 
    "Alrighty kiddos...ready? Three. Two. One."
"Cheeeeeessseeeeeeeee!" Everyone said in unison. At the last second Jungkook felt Taehyung give him a peck on his cheeks. 
    "Here you go! You guys are still young, remember to live the most out of it" the old woman said as she gave the phone back to Jimin. 
    Jungkooks cheeks grew red as he watched Taehyung give him a evil smirk before catching up to the rest of the boys.

You little....

Jungkook ran up behind Taehyung smiling and kicked his . "Yah! What was that for?" Taehyung said smiling as he wrapped his arm around  the younger shoulder.

"I hate you" Jungkook mumbled teasingly

"I love you" Taehyung smiled as he pulled Jungkook closer to him.

"Dummy" Jungkook smiled as he gave Taehyung a little flick on the forehead.

"You're a dummy" Taehyung said as he tightened his grip around Jungkook.

The boys all walked down happily the streets of seoul watching as the summer air arose around them. Who knows what tomorrow would bring? Nothing is ever certain in this game called "life". Sometimes it throws you a curveball and who knows? It might even bring you something you could never have hoped for.
 

"Jungkook-ah! What the heck???!!!" Jimin exclaimed loudly looking at the zoomed in picture of Taehyung kissing Jungkook.
 

//authors note

Hello all, sorry that you guys had to wait a long time for this final chapter. 
I had a writer's block again but I finally finished this book!!! Yayyyy. It was really hard for me to come up with an ending for This book since I'm never good with endings. Hopefully you guys liked it though. Anyways , thanks for the immense support and love. I just need to go back in and edit the book now. I have finals these next two weeks. Alright. That's all. Thanks for reading!!!!!!

-Phoebe