Old Friend

I'm In Love With The Captain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]2[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Old Friend[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“Mom, I’m home.” I took off my shoes and entered the living room. “Oh, my Woori is home!” My mom stood up from the sofa and greeted me with a hug.

 

“Go get change. We’re having dinner with auntie Lee.” I my cheeks, she was mom’s high school bestfriend if i was not mistaken.

 

“Auntie Lee? Your bestfriend?” Hm, I think I have met her when I was a kid. 

 

“Yes, auntie Lee moved to the neighborhood two days ago and she wants us to have dinner at her house.” She poked my left arm.

 

“Aw!” I hissed. “Why?” She stared at my arm.

 

“Did you hurt your arm?” I nodded. “You are so careless, young lady. Go put some ointment, okay?” She cupped my cheeks with her hands. “Yes mom.”

 

I put my bag on the desk and threw my body onto the bed. What an exhausting day.

 

I took a shower and changed my uniform into a casual long sleeve dress. I didn’t usually wear dress but since we’re having dinner at auntie Lee’s, I thought, why not?

 

“Sweetie, are you ready?” My mom knocked the door. “Hm.” I hummed. “Dad and I will wait for you downstairs.” I heard mom's and dad's footsteps, walking away from my room. 

 

I put on some accessories and perfume before going downstairs. “My daughter is so pretty.” My dad gave me a hug.

 

“Just like her mother.” My dad leaned to my mom for a peck. Ew, so cheesy.

 

“Let’s go, sweetheart.” My mom took her purse before going out.

 

“Where do they live, honey?” My dad asked mom. “Just a few blocks from our house.” My dad drove off from our garage and head to Auntie Lee.

 

“Honey, you didn’t forget to buy the gift right?” My dad nodded. “I’m really curious about Nayeong’s son! Maybe we should arranged meeting for both of you.” My mom said excitingly.

 

Oh no, did my mom want to arrange a blind date for me? “Mom!” Both of my parents chuckled. “I heard that he went to the same school with you.”

 

Same school?

 

“Really?” My mom nodded. “And that he is very very handsome.” My dad frowned. “As handsome as me?” Mom laughed. “Of course my husband is more handsome!” And… they kissed. I wanted to throw up. My mom and dad were so cheesy.

 

“We’re here!” My mom exclaimed. “I’m so excited to meet Nayeong and Hyungwon.” My dad brought the gift, which was porcelain plates and glasses.

 

My mom pressed the doorbell twice before the door opened. “Eunri!” Auntie Lee hugged my mom tightly. They must’ve missed each other so much. “Please come in.” Uncle Lee invited us into the house.

 

“Is that Woori?” Auntie Lee walked toward me. “Yes, she is.” My mom answered. “She is so beautiful!” Auntie Lee then hugged me. “It has been a long time since the last time I saw you.”

 

“You really are beautiful.” She chuckled. “Thank you, Auntie.” I smiled shyly.

 

“Where is Saehyun?” My mom asked.

 

Auntie Jung? Jung Jaehyun’s coming?

 

“She is on the way here.” Auntie Lee answered excitingly. “I can’t wait to meet Jaehyun!” She continued. Not long after, the doorbell rang and the Jungs came in.

 

There he was, Jung Jaehyun standing in front of the stairs staring at me. “What?” I mouthed.

 

He smirked and walked closer to me. “You’re here too?” He chuckled.

 

“Your son is very handsome, Saehyun!” Auntie Jung who felt proud, chuckled while patting her son’s head. “Where’s your son?” Auntie Jung asked.

 

“He’s upstairs. I’ll tell him to come down faster.” Auntie Lee went upstairs to get her son while dad and uncle Lee were busy talking about business.

 

I walked to the cupboard beside the door and looked at the family pictures.

 

“Good evening, Auntie!” I heard my mom squealed. “You are so handsome!” Auntie Lee laughed at my mom statement.

 

“I can’t believe my bestfriend’s sons are growing into lady killer!” The three of them laughed.

 

Me and Jaehyun turned around to greet Auntie Lee’s son but who we saw shocked us even more. Jaehyun was staring at him cynically.

 

“Woori?” He smiled.

 

“Hey, Taeyong.” I waved my hand at him. “How’s your arm?” I could see Jaehyun was rolling his eyes. “It’s fine.” Then, Taeyong glanced at Jaehyun. They didn’t even speak a word.

 

“Let’s eat dinner first.” Auntie Lee called us from the dining room where the dinner had already been served. “Please have a seat.” Uncle Lee said.

 

Why am I so unlucky today? Both Taeyong and Jaehyun sat beside me! I bit my inner lips and stared at the fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter