Saturdate or Saturdisaster?

I'm In Love With The Captain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]6[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Saturdate or Saturdisaster?[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“Please do not hesitate to eat like you usually eat at home.” My dad said when the seven of us sat on the dining room. “Thank you uncle and auntie!” They all replied in unison.

 

“So, you are all Woori’s friend right?” I wouldn’t regard them as my friends when all they did was teasing me. “Yes we are.” Johnny answered.

 

“Wow it’s amazing that Woori can be friends with handsome boys.” Please stop flattering them, mom.

 

“Mom, stop it!” I whispered into her ear. “Anyway, you haven’t introduced your friends to us, Woori.”

 

Now I even have to introduce them? What a night. “That is Johnny and the one sitting beside him is Ten and that is Doyoung.”

 

“It’s such a pity when my daughter can be friends with handsome boys but can’t get herself a boyfriend.” My mom shook her head. “Honey, Woori is too young to have a boyfriend.” Thank you dad!

 

“Don’t worry auntie. Woori is very popular with boys in our school.” Doyoung stated. What a BS. The tail of my eyes caught Ten nudged Jaehyun’s arm.

 

I spent the rest of the dinner hoping that my mom wouldn’t say something weird or it would be the end of me. And to my relief, she said nothing embarrassing! I love you mom!

 

“Thank you for the dinner, uncle and auntie.” At last, they finally were going left my house.

 

“Please come again and visit Woori often, okay?” The four of them nodded while showing their excited smile. I was sure they’re excited to barge into my house again.

 

For the peacefulness of the world of Park Woori, please don’t come again. I beg you! “Of course, auntie!”

Goodbye to the peaceful world of Park Woori.

 

“Bye, Woori!” I forced a smile, “Bye, guys.” Shoo! Shoo! And woosh they’re gone!

 

“Woori, your friends are very handsome and nice, then why on earth you haven’t land your heart on guys like them?” My mom frustratingly uttered her thoughts and I am frustrated on finding way to stop my mom from complimenting them.

 

“Wait, don’t say that you have a one sided love with Jaehyun!” She suddenly clapped her hand. “What? No!”

 

Did my mom idolize Jaehyun or something? Duh.

 

“You know that I could set some meeting with you and Jaehyun, right?” When will my mom stop teasing me?

 

“Ew, mom. Stop it!” I pouted and left the living room. “Okay, grumpy. Don’t forget to brush your teeth. No boys will come near you if your mouth smells.” Both of my parents laughed.

 

I’m a laughing stock now. AWESOME.

 

---

 

“Uhh.” I rolled my body to the right where my nightstand was. “What time is it?” I took my alarm and it was still seven in the morning.

 

Okay, Woori, don’t forget Taeyong will come and pick you up at 9. I made a mental note on my head.

 

Slolwy, I made my way to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before washing my face. Time to get shower. So, what should I wear? I flipped through my closet and I found the right clothes, white shirt with light blue skirt. What a perfect match!

 

Now what should I do with my hair? Curl or no curl? No curl would be nice and looked more natural. I need to give an impression of not trying but still had the effort to try. You understand? Yeah? No?

 

“Morning mom and dad!” I gave a peck on their cheeks. “Where is my daughter going looking this beautiful?” I sat on the dining room. “I don’t really know, dad.”

 

“Then why did you dress like this?” Mom placed the bread knife down. “Taeyong told me that he’d pick me up at 9.”

 

The look in her eyes changed out of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter