Crazy Fans

I'm In Love With The Captain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]10[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Crazy Fans[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Another dreading Monday that I hate, should I just skip school today? I covered my ears with my pillow and blanket to block the blaring sound of my alarm. I heard my bedroom door was opened and I guess it must be my mom. She slid open the curtain, revealing the morning sun.

 

Ah, so bright!

 

I felt my mom sat on the edge of my bed and took the pillow from my hand.

 

“Mom, I want to skip school.” My voice was hoarse as my throat was very dry. “No, you can’t and please wake up, cockroach.”

 

Wait.

 

Did my mom always have this low and manly voice?

 

And since when did she call me cockroach?

 

I slowly opened my eyes because the sunlight was too bright. “YOU?!” I took the pillow from him and use it to cover my chest because… I think I didn’t need to explain that.

 

“What are you doing here?!” He laughed. “Waking you up.” He stared at me and continued, “You really need to take a shower and wash your face.” I covered my face with the blanket. I didn’t expect him to be here this early and I definitely didn’t expect him to wake me up.

 

“You don’t need to hide your face—“ He paused, “I don’t need to look at your face to tell that you are already ugly.” This jerk! I took my other pillow and threw it at him

 

“I’ll be waiting in the dining room. Hurry up or we’ll be late, cockroach.” He left my bedroom while still laughing.

 

“Argh!” I took my uniform and proceed to take a shower before leaving for school.

 

About 40 minutes later I head to the dining room only to find the two persons I wish didn’t meet each other today. “Hey, guys.” I greeted Jaehyun and Taeyong.

 

“Hey, Woori.” Taeyong greeted back. I smiled and took two pieces of banana. “Mom, dad, I’m going to school. Let’s go.” I looked over at the boys and wait for them at the front door.

 

We walked to the bus stop quietly. No one was talking nor wanting to create a conversation with each other. I guess it’s up to me to break the tension, again.

 

“Guys, I think it’s too early to be sensitive to each other, am I right?” I took Jaehyun’s and Taeyong’s hand and placed each banana on their palm. “Here is a banana for the two of you and please stop glaring at each other.”

 

I bet they’re thankful for my kindness. I lightly stepped into the bus. “Thanks for the banana, Woori.” Taeyong stood beside me. “You’re welcome.” I smiled happily.

 

---

 

“Good morning, students!” Miss Han entered our classroom with papers on her hands. No miss Han, please no more work.

 

“This is a practice for the upcoming biology exam, do this and class leader please collect them because I can’t stay for too long there’s a meeting.” Miss Han left the room right afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter