Too Much

I'm In Love With The Captain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]14[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Too Much[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]I slowly chew the chocolate bread and stared at the wall before biting into the bread again. “When are you going to finish that, cockroach?” Jaehyun grumbled.

 

“Once I’m finished.” I forced a half hearted smile and rolled my eyes. “You’re very slow like a snail.” He commented.

 

“Well, I couldn’t agree more.” I admit, I’m quiet slow.

 

I decided not to stare at the wall anymore but to stare at the human beside me. He was busy reading the magazine that he didn’t realize I was watching every move he made.

 

Oh wait, that sounded creepy. I mean I was just looking and… observing.

 

Still sound creepy? Okay, I’ll stop.

 

It’s nice to have him back like this again. “You know what, you should probably take a picture, it’ll last longer.” He said without diverting his gaze from the magazine.

 

“You know what, I prefer to be called cockroach than to have you not talking to me, at all.” Jaehyun closed the magazine and put it on his lap.

 

He chuckled a bit, “I know right. It tortures me to not talk to you.” What did he say?

 

Jaehyun cleared his throat, “I mean, it tortures me not teasing you.”

 

I really hope one day I got the chance to kick his ! I thought he was feeling the same thing as I did. Guess I was hoping too much.

 

Stop, I shouldn’t feel this way. What’s wrong with me?

 

“I need to go to the class first or Mr. Kim will kill me.” He once again stood up from his seat. “Let’s go home together later, okay?”

 

I nodded. “Now get some sleep, cockroach.” He tucked me into the bed.

 

---

 

“Oh god! Do you feel well already? Can you sit? Can you talk?” Hyorin was really testing my patience. “First of all, I’m 100% alright and yes, I can sit and talk.” She let out her breath of relieved.

 

Hyorin placed one of her hand on her chest, “Thank god, you’re okay! My heart almost stopped beating when Jaehyun told me you fainted!”

 

“Next time, you should eat lunch!” She lightly flicked my head. “Okay, my second mom!”

 

“So, you already talked with Jaehyun?” Hyorin took a cup and filled it with water before handing the cup to me. “Yep.”

 

“What did he say? What makes him upset?” She was very curious of what I would say next. I could literally read her face.

 

“Do you want to guess?” I chuckled. “Nope.” She shook her head. “Okay.”

 

“I think he’s jealous.” I blurted out and no reaction from Hyorin.

 

One

 

Two

 

Three

 

Three seconds passed and, “BUAHAHAHAHA! SERIOUSLY?” She laughed while holding her stomach. A bead of tear formed at the end of hey eye.

 

“Hey! Lower your volume.” Thank goodness there was no people in the clinic or else I would’ve been kicked out by the nurse. “Okay sorry. It was just way too funny.”

 

“He said that he didn’t like it when I hang around Taeyong.” Hyorin patted my back. “That’s definitely jealousy, sister.”

 

“See! I thought so! Anyway, I still didn’t get why he’s jealous though.” Hyorin stopped her track and looked at me in disbelief. “What?”

 

“You didn’t know why? Are you stupid or what?” She threw her hands in the hair before placing them on my shoulders.

 

She shook me quiet hard, “He likes you, woman!” Jaehyun likes me? Tch. I shall not lie to myself by thinking he really likes me. duh. 

 

“He’s interested in you!” Hyorin added. “No way. That’s ridiculous.” I said.

 

“Do you want to bet with me?” She ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter