Hyorin's Wish

I'm In Love With The Captain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]16[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Hyorin's Wish[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] When he said my name, it made me ten times more nervous than I already am. My eyes did not dare to look him back in the eyes. I realized that I was avoiding his gaze. My palms were sweating, as I didn’t know what to do.

 

I prayed that I could escape his gaze. Someone please help me! “Woori!”

 

THANK YOU HYORIN! I LOVE YOU!

 

“U-uh Hyorin is c-calling me.” I said before running away from him. I was saved! I thin I owe Hyorin a lunch to thank her. Hehe.

 

I entered her room. The only light that was on was the bed lamp beside her. “What?” She sat up and pouted. “I need to pee.”

 

My jaw dropped. “You… need to… pee? And you… called me?” I didn’t know how to deal wit her anymore. She’s lucky that she’s sick or I would probably smack her on the head.

 

“Yes.” Hyorin nodded and gave me her pleading eyes. “You have legs don’t you?” I bit my lips out of frustration. “Yes.” She answered.

 

“JUST GO BY YOURSELF!” I yelled and stomped the floor a few time while yelling at her. This girl needed a brain fixing procedure! I swear to God!

 

“Okay…okay.” She sneered. “I was just asking if you might want to—“

 

“No.” I growled. Hyorin pouted and walked alone to the bathroom. Maybe I should thank Hyorin another time because she had annoyed me.

 

I sat on Hyorin’s bed while waiting for her to finish her business in the bathroom. The tail of my eyes caught the photo frame on her nightstand. It was Jaehyun, me and Hyorin when we’re still 6 years old.

 

I smiled at the sight of the picture but then I saw something on the frame. It was another photo but way smaller than the one I saw. The photo was too small for me too see, so, moved my position closer to the nightstand.

 

“What the?!” The small photo was a picture of me and Jaehyun eating ice cream together, I remember when it was taken but how did she get this picture?

 

Flashback

 

I was sitting on the end of the slide, crying my eyes out. Hyoksu and Dongwo decided to took my doll, again.

 

“Woori!” I looked up and found Jaehyun standing in front of me. “Give Woori her doll!” He ordered.

 

Hyoksu and Dongwo who were bigger than Jaehyun folded their hand in front of their chest before teasing me. “This doll is very ugly, Dongwo. We should just throw it to the trash bin!”

 

I cried even harder and that’s when Jaehyun pushed Hyoksu. “Give her the doll!” He ordered.

 

“Hey! Don’t push my friend!” Dongwo came forward and defend Hyoksu. The two of them decided to mess with Jaehyun but Jaehyun was stronger than the two of them. Well, Jaehyun learned taekwondo.

 

Hyoksu and Dongwoo ended up running away when Jaehyun showed off his high kick. “W-we will give the d-doll back. Don’t h-hit us p-please!” They begged and threw my doll on the ground.

 

“Kiwi!” I yelled my doll’s name. Jaehyun took the doll and cleaned the sand off of it before handing it to me.

 

“Here’s your doll. Don’t cry, okay?” I nodded but my tears wouldn’t stop flowing. “Hey, you’re still crying!” Jaehyun wiped the tears on my cheeks.

 

“What happened, Jaehyun?” I saw auntie Jung walked toward us. “Why are you crying, Woori?” Auntie just kneeled in front of me.

 

“H-hyoksu and Dongwo t-took Kiwi b-but Jaehyun h-helped me.”

 

“Mom, can we buy some ice cream for Woori? I’m sure she’ll cheer up.” Jaehyun said to his mom. “Of course, sweetie.”

 

“Let’s go and buy some ice cream, Woori!” Jaehyun took my left hand and helped me stand up.

 

Since then, Jaehyun was like my protector and I really admired him. He was the coolest guy beside my dad.

 

And as time went by, admiring him became liking him.

 

But, that was a long time ago and I didn’t think the feeling was still there.

 

“What are you looking at?” I didn’t realize Hyorin was already on the bed. “You’re looking at the picture, huh?”

 

“Where did you get this?” I showed her the small photo. “I found it in one of that drawers.”

 

“I’m taking this photo.” I stated and opened the back of the frame. “Why did you keep it anyway?” I turned around at her.

 

She sighed, “I ship both of you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter