Jaehyun

I'm In Love With The Captain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]4[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Jaehyun[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]The bus ride was filled with silence and avoiding each other’s gaze. I was still drowned in my thoughts about Jaehyun sudden change while Jaehyun, who knew what he’s thinking.

 

“Why are you so quiet, cockroach?” Jaheyun broke the awkwardness. “N-nothing, I just don’t feel like talking.” I nodded my head lightly over and over while talking.

 

“Are you nervous sitting beside me?” Jaehyun chuckled. “Keep on dreaming.” I hissed and hit his arm.

 

“What is the hitting for?” He rubbed his arm as if it was hurting. “Stop acting, Jaehyun.” I rolled my eyes.

 

“I didn’t!” Jaheyun voice cracked and that’s when I laughed out loud. Jaehyun’s face was red and he looked away.

 

Was he embarrassed? Well, I guess everyone would be embarrassed if their voice cracked while talking.

 

Oh, this was going to be a huge embarassement if I take a picture of him blushing right now.“Let me see your face!” I was still laughing when I tried to cup his cheeks and he turned around.

 

I’m going to take the pict— Suddenly, an unintended eye contact was made.

 

I took my hands away from his cheeks and sat properly. I didn’t want to look at him right now. That was an intense eye contact and I’m hella nervous.

 

Why did I have to touch his face? Stupid!

 

“Let’s go down here.” I was startled by Jaehyun’s sudden movement. “It’s not our bus stop.” I looked outside the window.

 

“I’m hungry, so, we’re going to eat first.” Jaehyun casually said and grabbed his backpack. “W-what?” I quickly wore my backpack and followed Jaehyun.

 

“Where are we going to eat?” I jogged to him. “Hm.” He looked around and point at a rice cake stall.

 

“Okay.” Came to think of it, I’m really hungry too. I haven’t eaten since lunch and all I ate was bread and a bottle of milk.

 

“What do you want to eat?” Jaehyun asked when we arrived at the stall. “ttobokki, fish cakes and fried dumplings.” I my lips. I was legit drooling right now. All the smells from the foods were hypnotizing.

 

“Auntie, 2 cups of ttobokki, 2 fried dumplings and a kimbap, please.” Jaehyun ordered.

 

I ate 3 skewers more of fish cakes. “Wow, you are really hungry huh?” He said while munching the kimbap.

 

“Hm and I will eat some more.” I’m planning on using his money to fill my stomach HAHAHA!

 

I took another skewer of fish cake and that’s when the stomachache kicked in. “Uh—“ I held onto my skirt. I think my stomach couldn’t handle all these foods.

 

Oh no, was this karma? I’m so sorry God! I promise I won’t use someone’s money to fill my stomach again. Please take the stomachache away (ㅠ.ㅠ)

 

Jaehyun decided to pay the auntie so that I’d stop eating, “That’s enough cockroach. I’m bankrupt now.” He sighed.

 

Damn! I really need to go to the toilet. “Why did your face become pale?” He raised his eyebrow. “Hm, Jaehyun.” I bit my lips. Should I tell him? But it’s going to be embarrassing!

 

“What?” I took a deep breath. “I-I—“ Beads of sweat started to form on my forehead. “I think we need to go home. Fast.” He seemed confused.

 

“Why?” The end of his lips started to rise. “Don’t tell me.” Oh shoot was he going to laugh?

 

“Do you want to?” He made a sitting like position and it’s very familiar. He’s mimicking someone in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter