Competition Pt. II

I'm In Love With The Captain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]9[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Competition[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]I took the stool from my dad’s study room for Jaehyun. “Thanks, cockroach.” Then I proceed to sit on mine. Taeyong was staring at Jaehyun from the moment he walked into my room.

 

Okay, the competition auras from both of them were definitely showing off. Why did I feel nervous out of a sudden? “Uh, so, hm.” I stuttered.

 

“L-let’s continue from where w-we left off.” I said. Phew.

 

“I’ll teach you this one.” Jaehyun took the pen from my hand and started to write on a piece of paper. “You just need to insert the number on the formula to find the answer.” He handed the paper.

 

I nodded and copied the answer to my notebook. “Woori, this is the answer to number 10.” Taeyong handed me another piece of paper. “O-okay.”

 

To be honest, I didn’t mind it if they’re competing with each other as long as I got the answers to my homework. HAHA I’m quite evil am I?

 

“Woori help me open the door please.” Oh yes! The snacks had arrived. “Yes, mom.” I jogged to the door and opened it for my mom.

 

“Let me help you, auntie.” Both of them walked toward my mom. “It’s okay. Take a seat.” My mom placed the tray full of fruits and sweet potato chips on my desk. My mom sweet potato chips were the best.

 

“Woori, can you help me and take the drinks upstairs?” I looked over at my desk and realized there were no drinks yet. “Yes.” I guess I should take my time escaping from the boys and their deadly auras.

 

I saw three glasses of orange juice placed on a tray, “Ah yeah, orange juice!” I hummed. Slowly and carefully I walked up to the stairs, afraid that the orange juice might spill.

 

My ears caught my mom was making a fuzz in my room. “So, which one of you is dating Woori?” Shoot, I need to hurry up. “As a future mother in law—“ I slammed the door open.

 

“Mom!” I whined. “My grumpy daughter is here, I better get going. Please take a good care of her, okay?” My mom didn’t forget to ruffle my hair on her way out.

 

I walked into the room and closed the door, making sure that it was closed properly, so my mom couldn’t spy on us. “Guys, I’m sorry if my mom made you feel uncomfortable.” I place the tray of orange juice on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter