Competition Pt. I

I'm In Love With The Captain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]8[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Competition[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“We’ve arrived.” I said and opened the gate of my house. “Do you want to come in? or..?” I bit my lips. It’s literally super awkward that he suddenly became less annoying.

 

“No, cockroach. Get in first.” He shooed me. “Okay. Bye, Jaehyun.”

 

“Bye.” He watched me close the door before walking away.

 

I turned around and was shocked to find a person standing at the window beside the entrance door. “You are out with Jaehyun again?” So, my mom had been watching us this whole time? “I thought you were with Taeyong?”

 

“When we were about to have lunch, we met Jaehyun and his teammates so, we have lunch together and Taeyong had to leave to meet his coach for the competition. So, I ended up walking home with Jaehyun.” My mom smirked.

 

“And you had dinner with him right?” She poked my stomach. “Mom, please stop.” I giggled. “Yes. yes, I did.” I tried to get away from her and ran to my room.

 

“Night, mom.” I yelled before locking my door.

 

I turn on my speaker and connected it to my phone. Today, a lot of unexpected things happened. Who knew that I would spend the rest of the day with Jaehyun.

 

Ah, I better take a shower, it’s 9 o’clock already.

 

I dried my hair and checked my phone. Suddenly a text message came in.

 

DING

 

From: Taeyong~

 

Hey, Worri. Are you still up?

I’m sorry that today ended up like that. Let’s go together again next time! ^^

 

Okay. Taeyong’s message was just too cute. It’d be a pity if I didn’t fangirl over it.

 

To: Taeyong~

 

Hey, Taeyong. I haven’t sleep yet.

It’s okay, the soccer match is far more important!

Sure ^^

 

DING

 

Oh, another message?

 

From: 4AB’s Leader

 

Cockroach, I had a lot of fun just now.

I promise next time I won’t make it obvious that I let you win.

Good night.

 

Hm, I guess he’s not so annoying anymore, huh? Well, I had lots of fun too. Maybe, I got used to him that I felt more comfortable around him now.

 

To: 4AB’s Leader

 

Hey. Thank you for today.

Yeah, we should probably hang out again sometimes.

Good night.

 

I rolled on my bed while covering my face with the blanket. What’s it with me today? Why did my heart always beat faster when it was Jaehyun? And it always stopped beating when it was with Taeyong?

 

Did I like both of them?

 

No. No way!

 

---

 

I stared outside my window. I spent another beautiful Sunday with homework. I took my pen and wrote bunch of notes and then copy them on my notebook. Wait, Taeyong said that I could ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter