Sudden Confession

I'm In Love With The Captain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]11[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Sudden Confession[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Argh, I’m so tired! When I entered the teacher’s room to ask for a permit slip, my teacher started to interrogate me and it worn me out. I need to eat lunch like right now.

 

Jaehyun was busy talking with his coach and hadn’t come back to the class. I had to wait for him, right? I placed my head on the table and closed my eyes.

 

Something cold touched my cheeks and of course, it was not my hand. “Hey, Woori.” I opened my eyes slowly. “Oh, Taeyong.”

 

“I bought a banana milk for you and taada! A sandwich.” Taeyong placed the milk on my table before handing me the sandwich.

 

His expression changed, “What is wrong with your uniform?” I was trying to find the right words to explain about the ‘attack’.

 

“Well, some of Jaehyun’s crazy fans decided to hm pour water on me.” I looked at the floor.

 

His eyes widen, “Are you okay? Did you get hurt?” He took my hand. “No, no, I’m fine, Taeyong. Thanks for worrying though.” I smiled.

 

“You should try the sandwich first, I made it myself.” I blinked my eyes excitedly, “Really?” My heart could feel that he’s trying to lighten up the situation. He nodded.

 

I took a bite out of he sandwich and wow it tasted very very good. “It’s so good! Definitely a two thumbs up.” He chuckled. “Eat slowly, you’ll f=get indigestion if you don’t.”

 

He looked at me eating for a while before asking, “Woori, do you have time after school?” I think didn’t have anything to do today. “Yes.” I replied.

 

“Do you want to eat ice cream with me?” If I was a manga, my eyes would have sparkled and filled with glitter. “Sure, why not?”

 

“Okay, I’ll wait for you at the gate.” I nodded. “Oh, I gotta go now. I have an exam after this.” He stood up.

 

“Bye, Woori.” I smiled. “Bye, Taeyong! Good luck on you exam!” I cheered. “Thanks.” He mouthed before going out of the class.

 

Right after Taeyong left my class, Jaehyun showed up. “What was he doing here?”

 

“He gave me this.” I showed him the sandwich and the banana milk. “Come. Let’s go to the rooftop.” I stood up and took the sandwich with me. We quietly went to the emergency door and went up to the rooftop.

 

I wanted to ask him about what did he want to show me but as soon as he opened the door, I forget about all of that.“Woah, the air is so fresh here!” I was amazed. I had never been here before.

 

“I know right.” He walked to the old bench and sat on them.

 

“Anyway, what do you want to show me?” I hoped he’s not messing with me because I’ve went through a lot today.

 

He walked to one of the broken locker that was right beside the door. “This.” He held up a black plastic bag. “Your indoor shoes.” He threw the plastic to me.

 

My jaw dropped. “MY SHOES?!” I caught the plastic bag and quickly opened it. “IT REALLY IS!”

 

Jaehyun smiled, “Shh, you’re being too loud.”

 

“H-how did you find it?” I was so happy that my shoes came back to me. “You know, some punching and kicking—“

 

“Are you okay? Did you get hurt?” I was worried about him. Did he get hit too? “I’m kidding, cockroach.” He laughed, “I found it on someone’s locker and took it here.”

 

I jumped a bit before hugging Jaehyun. “THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!” I didn’t realize that he hugged me back by wrapping his hands around my waist.

 

“You’re very welcome.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter