Do I?

I'm In Love With The Captain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]18[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Do I?[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“So, the answer to this is A.” Taeyong pointed the tip of the pen ont the paper. “Oh, now I understand it much better.” Hyorin continued to do the rest of the question Taeyong made.

 

While I, I was just busy drowning myself in the ocean of papers and questions for the exam tomorrow.

 

I tried to focus but my brain didn’t seem to want to work together. “I think I should go and buy some snacks.” I put down my pen and close my notebooks.

 

“I’ll go with you.” Jaehyun finally said something. “N-no need. I’ll just go by myself.” After giving him a crooked smile, I proceed to the door with some money in my pocket.

 

The sun was shining bright after the thunderstorm yesterday and I was quite thankful for that. If the weather was not good, I wouldn’t have the chance to escape from the house.

 

“Hey, wait up!” I turned my head to peek at the person who was calling me.

 

I shouldn’t have betrayed my brain. I shouldn’t have turned around and continue walking— wait I mean running.

 

“Why are you running?” He managed to catch up? I was running real fast just now!

 

Oh. He did sport. That’s why he’s fast. Haha. I’m so stupid.

 

My feet felt like it had sunk into the ground because the person I wished to see the least was standing in front of me. “I-I’m nhhot rhhunning. I whhas uh… jogging?” I gulped.

 

I was clearly out of breath and I hoped for him to believe in my excuse. Another stupid moment.

 

He frowned, “Oh so you do sports now, huh? I thought you’re allergic to sport.”

 

What was that? Small talk? Uhm sorry but I don’t want to small talk with you, Jaehyun.

 

Ugh. Saying his name in my mind was even weirder.

 

“Hey! Are you listening?” Jaehyun waved his hands in front of me.

 

“Uh… yeah.”

 

Super awkward.

 

“Listen, Woori.” I close my eyes preparing myself if he was about to talk about last night.

 

“I know it must be so awkward and uncomfortable for you to face me right now. I feel the same too. And I wanted to tell you that we should just forget about everything that had happened last night.”

 

“Why?” Oh here goes my stupid mouth. “Ah, I mean okay.”

 

That was what I wanted to hear but why did I felt kind of… disappointed. Aish! I didn’t even know about my feelings anymore!

 

“Now, let’s buy some snacks, okay?” Jaehyun led the way to the nearest mini mart and I tailed behin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter