Jealousy Outburst

I'm In Love With The Captain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]13[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Jealousy Outburst[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]I walked into the school gate, holding onto my backpack strap. What’s wrong with Jaehyun? Did I do something that pissed him off?

 

“Woori, you’re not sick right?” Taeyong tapped my shoulder. “No, no, I’m really fine.”

 

“I need to meet my team first. If you’re not feeling okay just go to the clinic right away okay?” Taeyong patted my head.

 

He took my hand and placed something. “To boost your mood.” He then ran away before I got the chance to ask him what it was. I looked down and a small smile formed. It was a melon candy.

 

“What are you doing, Woori? Lead me to the principal’s office.” Hyorin wrapped her arm around mine. Jaehyun just stared at me for a while before looking away again.

 

“Hyorin, I need to go first, see you around.” Jaehyun didn’t even acknowledge me!

 

“What’s up with you and Jaehyun? Did you guys fight?” I shrugged. “I don’t know what happened to him. He suddenly become like that.”

 

I sighed, “Let’s just go to the principal’s office.” I head to the east side of the building. “It’s not good for a couple to fight like th—“ Hyorin stopped.

 

“Who’s that guy?” Her eyes became double in size. I looked at the direction she was staring at. “That handsome prince.” She continued.

 

Wait a second, wasn’t that Johnny? No way! Hyorin liked that kind of face? There’s no way I’m letting her go anywhere near the 4AB (well except Jaehyun). “He’s Jaehyun’s friend but you should really think twice about that guy.”

 

Her expression changed, “Why?” I leaned closer to her ear. “He’s very annoying. You will die form annoyance.” I fake a shiver for more dramatic action.

 

“You’re spitting nonsense! I will tell Jaehyun to set a date for me.” She giggled. “Oh, and just cancel the date with Taeyong, you can have him. I like this Johnny guy even more.” Hyorin didn't stop there, she continued to praise Johnny's look and even imagine him dating her when it's just her first time seeing him.

 

I face-palmed my face. Did I look like a matchmaker?

 

---

 

Hyorin ran to my class after the bell rang. She stood beside my table, waiting for me to take my wallet. “Aish, I really want to be in the same class as you.” She said.

 

“Me too.” I pouted. “But that’s okay, since I’m in the same class as Johnny.” Hyorin clapped her hand.

 

I stared at her in disbelief, “You like him better than me?”

 

“Of course yes!” She pinched my cheek. “YAH!” I stopped my track when someone caught my eyes.

 

“Hey, Jaehyun!” I called his name but he continued walking. “What the—“ I mumbled before chasing his pace.

 

“I called you.” I said. “So?” He raised his eyebrow. “So, you should at least respond.” I raised my voice.

 

“Okay.” He said and turned around, heading to the canteen.

 

“What did you do to him?” I jumped a bit. Hyorin sure loved to scare me. “I don’t know.” I sighed harshly.

 

I couldn’t stop thinking about Jaheyun while we’re heading to the canteen. The thoughts of his sudden change in behavior made me confused. What did I do wrong?

 

“Hello! Earth to Woo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter