Friday Night

I'm In Love With The Captain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]5[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Friday Night[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]I think I had sighed for the nth time today while doing this stupid chemistry homework. Just when I finished my English homework I realized I had another work waiting, which was the chemistry homework.

 

I am starting to envy those people who got to spend their Friday night with their boyfriend. Huft.

 

Did in my past life I have done something horrible? Why must I spend my Friday night like this? Why I must spent the rest of the night with this chemistry textbook?

 

WHY?!

 

My head started to hurt, thinking about the formulas. I flipped the page over and over again to find a way to answer number five but I couldn’t seem to find it!

 

I raised the textbook and put them over my head, hoping that the formulas would get into my head and I could finish the homework faster.

 

Okay, I knew I looked like an idiot, but hey, some myths might be true.

 

It had been thirty-five minutes since I stuck on the fifth number. That’s it. I’ve ran out of patience. I closed my textbook harshly before throwing myself on the bed.

 

“Arghhh!” I ruffled my hair and kicked the air. Why must life be so cruel to me?!

 

“Woori, dinner is ready.” My mom yelled from the dining room. “I’ll be there in a minute.” I yelled back.

 

My little heart hoped my mom made kimchi soup. Thinking about kimchi soup made me feel a bit happy. At least, I got to eat before I continued doing this stupid homework.

 

I lazily brushed my hair and went downstairs. I think I need to make a sign and hung it on my neck, saying ‘Do not disturb! Park Woori is tired and hungry’.

 

When I arrived at the dining room I noticed there’s no food on the table.

But, didn’t mom call me to eat dinner? “Mom, where’s the food?” My mom stared at me and smiled. “Oh, I’m still cooking the rice and I’m still waiting for the galbitang to cook.”

 

So, no kimchi soup for me. Let me cry first (ㅠ.ㅠ).

 

“Then why did you call me?” I sound so frustrated. “Just in case you are late to taste my amazing food.”

 

Ugh. I thought there would be foods when I came here. I turned around and was about to make another journey to my bedroom when mom’s voice stopped me.

 

“Woori, can you help me?” I was too hungry and lazy to do anything. “What is it, mom?”

 

“Your dad and I bought cake just now and we also bought some for Naeyong and Saehyun but we didn’t have time to deliver it to Naeyong, so, can you deliver the cake?” I barely had enough energy to walk to my room and now my mom told me to walk to auntie Lee’s hou—

 

Auntie Lee? So, I’ll be delivering cake to Taeyong’s mom? And that mean I could meet Taeyong!

 

I’LL DO IT!

 

“Okay, mom!” Without my mom telling me, I walked to the fridge and took a medium size red cake box. “Is this the cake?” I raised the box. “Yup. That’s the cake.”

 

My mom smirked, “Why did you get energized all of a sudden?” She playfully pinched my cheek. “Huh? I did not.” I tried to deny everything but every mom knew when her child lied.

 

“Okay. Okay, young lady.” She chuckled. “Now, deliver the cake carefully, yes?”

 

“Yes, ma’am.”

 

Thank goodness I was wearing something decent to get out of the house. I slipped my feet into my all time favorite sneaker and began walking to Taeyong’s house.

 

It didn’t take long until I arrived at his house. I knocked twice on the door and the person I wanted to meet appeared in front of my eyes. “Hey, Woori.” He smiled. “Hey.”

 

“Do you want to come in?” My lips twitched. “S-sure.” Why did I stutter? Ugh.

 

“W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter