What Happened?

I'm In Love With The Captain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]12[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]What Happened?[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“I’m home!” I said as soon as I stepped into my house, it kind of has become a habit of mine. “How’s school?” My mom took my backpack and placed it on the sofa.

 

“Nothing special.” I threw myself beside my mom.

 

“I’m so tired, mom. And so confused.” My mind went back when Taeyong confessed to me. I didn’t know about what I should feel about him. I felt happy yet I felt like something inside me just adored him as a friend.

 

“Is it about boys?” I think the right thing to do right now was not telling my mom or she’d tease me. “No, nothing. I’m going to take a shower.”

 

I climbed the stairs but something felt strange. There’s this unfamiliar smell lingered around, it’s not mine nor mom’s.

 

Could it be a thief?

 

Slowly, I made a way to my bedroom to check if that someone is inside my room. “SURPRISE!” The door sprung open and revealed my cousin, Choi Hyorin.

 

“HYORIN!!” I squealed and hugged her. “I miss you so much!” She hugged me even tighter.

 

“I haven’t seen you in so long!” I broke the hug and smiled widely. “Are you on holiday or something?” She pressed her lips together and shook her head.

 

“I’m moving to Korea!” My eyes were about to pop from its socket. “REALLY!?” It’s the good news that I’ve been waiting for!

 

Hyorin was like my sister but sadly she had to move to the states and I couldn’t meet her all the time like I used to. And now she’s going to move here?! Thank you God!

 

“And the best news is……..I am going to the same school as yours.” She winked. I held her hand and we spun around like kids. “Girls, I know you missed each other a lot but get ready for dinner okay. I’ve booked a Korean restaurant for Hyorin to try.”

 

“Let’s get ready.” I said and walked to my bedroom. “There’s this thing that I’ve been wanted to ask you.” Hyorin sat on the edge of my bed and took a deep breath.

 

“What? Don’t scare me!” I lightly hit her arm.

 

“Did you—“ She pondered for a second. “I mean are you in relationship with Jaehyun?”

 

“Yah! Why would you ask something like that? Of course not!” I shook my head abruptly.

 

“Why are you yelling then? Is it true?” She came closer to me while a sly smile plastered on her face.

 

“No! I’m not in any kind of relationship with him. We’re only friends.” Hyorin sighed. “Fine, but I really ship you with him. You two look cute together!” She hugged my pillow.

 

“We’re not, okay?” I stood up from my bed. This girl really is something.

 

“I’m going to take a shower first.” I took some clothes with me and went to the bathroom to refresh my body and mind.

 

---

 

“Uncle! I miss you so much!” Hyorin gave a hug to my father who just got home from work. “You’ve grown into a beautiful young lady, Hyorin.” He gave his fatherly smile.

 

“I’m going to take a quick shower before we go, okay?” My dad also hugged me before he went to his room.

 

“Auntie, are there hot news about Woori?” Hyorin sat beside my mom. “I have a lot of hot news about her.” My mom said excitedly.

 

“Tell me, auntie!” Hyorin begged. Gosh, the two gossipers finally met. “She’s been hanging out a lot with Jaehyun.”

 

Hyorin eyes sparkled, “REALLY?! I totally ship them!”

 

“Mom! Stop telling her nonsense!” I ran to my mom. “And also Taeyong.”

 

“Who is that? Is he handsome?” Hyorin asked me. “Well, He’s handsome but we’re just friends.” She teased me by poking my stomach.

 

 

“You’re a player now, huh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter