Shy

I'm In Love With The Captain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]3[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Shy[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“Where are you taking my cockroach?”

 

Your cockroach? What the—

 

Shoot! They’re pulling my hands now! Were they playing tug of war?

 

“Em, we’re getting attention, guys.” I wriggled both of my hands but they wouldn’t let go. “Hello?” I tapped my foot a few time before trying to wriggle away again.

 

Gosh! Just kill me already!

 

“GUYS!” Finally, I let it out. “We’re the center of attention right now!” Both Jaehyun and Taeyong let go of me. Thank God!

 

I turned around and wanted to head to my classroom when I realized all of the girls were looking at me like hungry hyenas.

 

Uh oh. What trouble have I got myself into? I really wanted to face-palmed my pale face.

 

“Woori.” Taeyong showed up in front of me. I could see that he was running to catch up with me. “I’m sorry for what happened just now.” He stared right into my eyes.

 

“It’s okay, Taeyong.” I placed my hand on his shoulder. “You should go to your class now, we might get in trouble if we stay here too long.”

 

“I’ll take you to your class.” We walked side to side and I was kind f relieved that there’s not much students in the corridor.

 

Taeyong’s a nice person and I liked it that he’s very fun and easygoing. So, I concluded that Taeyong and Jaehyun had a clashing personality.

 

“We’re here. Thank you for accompanying me, Taeyong.” I flashed him a small smile. “Wait.” He reached out to me.

 

“Yes?” He seemed to be hesitating, “Do you have time this Saturday?”

 

Saturday, what do I have on Saturday? Nothing. “I think I have some time.” He pressed his lips and then smiled widely.

 

“Then, I’ll pick you up at 9 in the morning.” Right after he finished, he walked away, leaving me smiling to myself.

 

“Why are you smiling, cockroach?” Jaehyun poked my ear with his finger. “Stop it.” I took his pencil and put it on his pocket. I went to my seat and hang my bag on the side of the table.

 

“Good morning students!” The PE teacher, Mr. Son, came into the class. “Please get change. I’ll be waiting in the gymnastic.”

 

All the students proceeded to change their uniform and shoes. I took my sport shoes from the locker and placed my indoor shoes. “You ready, cockroach?”

 

He placed his arms around my shoulder as if I was an armrest. “Stay away from me, Jaehyun.”

 

“No uh.” He swayed his finger in front of my face. “Your fans will kill me if they see us.” I took his arm off of me and tried to escape from him.

 

“Let them see.” He placed his arm back on my shoulder again. Jeez!

 

I sighed. “I’m not going to die today.” I ran away from him and went to the gymnastic. I would die young if everyday was going to be like this.

 

“WAIT UP!” Jaehyun yelled. “No!” I fastened my pace.

 

---

 

The lesson was tiring and It worn me out. I blew my bangs and head to the changing room. My PE uniform was drenched in sweat and it’s so sticky.

 

“Isn’t she the one?” When I walk in the corridor, I heard some students were whispering. “Damn! She’s so lucky.”

 

Huft. I hate this kind of things.

 

I bent down and opened my locker to take my indoor shoes. “Eh?” I was sure that I put them here! But now, it’s empty. Did someone take it?

 

Jaehyun? No way. He’s still in the gymnastic. “Who takes it?” If I didn’t have the indoor shoes then I couldn’t walk in the school! That means, I couldn’t go to the canteen.

 

No canteen = no food!

 

I folded my PE uniform and put it inside the locker. Who took my shoes? I sat on my chair and hoped that my teacher didn’t notice my shoes.

 

“Why are you sitting there? Aren’t you going to the canteen?” I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter