Cockroach

I'm In Love With The Captain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]1[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Cockroach[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]I hate Monday so so much! Well, you could say that I hate school days. I was never excited to go to school. NEVER!

 

As soon as I entered the school area, my mood dropped. I fasten my pace and walked to my homeroom. When I arrived at the door, I looked around and went to my seat.

 

He’s not here yet.

 

I put my backpack on the table and rested my head on my bag. I need some sleep. I’m about to close my watery eyes when a pair of hand decided to play with my hair.

 

“Good morning, cockroach.” He’s here. Great.

 

“Go away, Jaehyun!” I slapped his hand and place my head back on my bag. “Seems like you didn’t get any sleep last night.” He laughed and kicked my desk.

 

I scoffed and sat straight. “If you know, then let me get some sleep, okay?!” I was about to get back to my ready-to-sleep-in-class position when this jerk pulled away my backpack, resulting my face to kiss the cold desk.

 

“What the heck?!” I stood up from my seat. “Woah, are you angry, cockroach?” This Jaehyun jerk really wanted to get there. I could feel my ears burned out of anger and my hands formed into fist.

 

“Give. My. Bag. Back.” I made sure I sound angry and irritated. “What if I don’t want to give it back?” He swing my bag across my face and smirked.

 

“Try me.” I was ready to kick his leg when my homeroom teacher came in. “Park Woori, what are you doing?”

 

It was a bad timing. “I’m sorry, Mr. Ji.” I quickly sat back on the chair. “You too, Jaehyun.” He pointed at the chair behind me. Yes. That jerk sat behind me! BEHIND ME!

 

I survived last year when he sat beside me, but I didn’t think I could survive another year with him sitting behind me. Oh God please help me.

 

“So, today we’re going to learn chapter 5, please open your textbook.” Mr. Ji started to explain every mathematics formula on the page when the poking on my back started.

 

“What now?” I murmured and turned my head to the side. “Do you understand that one?” Jaehyun pointed the green board with his pen. “Number 2?”

 

“Yes. I don’t understand.” He nodded and looked at me in the eyes.

 

“Seriuosly?” I raised my eyebrow and stared at his notes. “Explain it to me.” He whispered. I sighed and took my notebook. “Listen carefully, okay? I’m only going to explain it once.”

 

Jaehyun was my childhood friend and my neighbor. He was still my neighbor, but Am I still his friend? Jaehyun started to change on the first day of high school. He always teased me and made fun of me! Even his teammates on the basketball team joined him to tease me!

 

“Isn’t the answer is 4?” He asked me. “No, it’s 2.” I re-check and re-count everything. “Oh, it’s 4.” I murmured and corrected my work.

 

“If you know, why did you ask me?” I questioned him. “I’m just testing you, cockroach.” He giggled. “Jerk.” I spat before turning around.

 

Hour after hour passed and finally, it’s break time! “Cockroach, let’s go to the canteen together.”

 

I shook my head and stood up form my chair. “Hey, why aren’t you speaking?” He laughed. I stared at him with a flat expression before leaving the classroom.

 

BUGH

 

“Ouch!!” A boy ran towards me before picking up his soccer ball. “I’m sorry, are you okay?” He looked at me with a worried gaze. “I-I’m okay.” I said as I held my left arm.

 

“Em, I don’t think so.” He scratched the back of his head. “Let me take you to the school clinic.” I bit the inner part of my lips when I realized he’s Lee Taeyong, the school soccer team captain.

 

“Hey, take this.” He kicked the ball back to the field and looked at me. “Let’s go.”

 

“Anyway, what’s your name?” He said while smiling. “I’m Park Woori.” I pointed to my nametag.

 

“I’m Lee Taeyong.” He said and pointed his nametag to.

 

When we walked in the corridor, all of the female students were staring at us. Some of them were praising Taeyong while some of them are looking at me with a frightening gaze.

 

“I-I can go to the clinic by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter