D-17

You, Me, and Little D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys! I know I said before that this story will just have 10-15 chapters. But it dawned to me that it's not enough. 

Let's see how the Jungs will take Little D's arrival. 

Thank you very much to all subscribers and I hope you keep on reading this. Comment if you have any violent reactions hehe...✌

-----------------------------

 

Soojung's POV


"What is this monstrosity I heard about your sister Jessica!" Jessica unnie cringed at the voice of our father booming on Skype. We finally landed an appointment with him thru videocall and this is what we have.


"Dad this is a medical matter for Soojung. Don't you remember what I told you before regarding her health? She decided to do it because she wants to have a baby early. And this is a chance for the tumor to atleast shrink in size before it can be remove." Unnie bravely informed our father.


Daddy's eyes bore into me even though it's just a videocall. I can feel the disdain in his stare, my own father...


"Do you have anything to say Soojung? Can you explain this situation you have right now? Tsk... Having a pregnant unwed daughter.. What tough luck. What would your Grandfather say!? That we didn't enrolled you to a good school that teaches the right thing to do in life?!" My eyes narrowed on the words my father spat in me. Isn't it there obligation to us to teach the right and wrongs in life?


"Father, I decided to get pregnant because I wanted to have a baby early in my life. My condition can worsen if I didn't do the IVF. The tumor has given me too much pain ever since I became a teenager to adulthood. Did you know that I have a 50/50 chance of conceiving? Probably you don't.. Because you don't care.." I rallied back at my father who looks so furious right now.


"But still! You could just have inform us so that we can arrange a marriage for you. In that way you could have gotten pregnant naturally and you have a husband who will take care of you and give all your needs!"


Jessica unnie rubbed my back trying to relax me. I cant be stressed... I CANT BE STRESSED. I held my now big belly and caress it trying to sooth my Little D if ever she heard her Grandfather's outburst. I'm already on my 3rd trimester and my Little D is about 30 weeks old.


I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Father my baby will have a father figure who will love her unconditionally. Amber, my partner is my everything. We have been living together eversince I knew I'm pregnant and she has been taking care of me."


My father's eyebrows twitched when he heard what I said. This is trouble. " 'She' what do you mean by 'she'? Don't tell me..."


I looked at Amber whose sitting at the other side not being see on the camera asking for her warmth and support. She stood up and went on beside me and bowed on the camera in front of us.


"Good evening Mr. Jung. My name is Amber Liu, I am your daughter's girlfriend. It's nice to meet you. "
Based on father's facial reaction, I know he is thinking if Amber is really a girl or a boy based on her appearance and handsomeness.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter