Beautiful Stranger

Taekook/Vkook OneShotsCollections

 

 

 


"Hyung, can we just–where do you really want to eat? "
Taehyung ask, getting annoyed each seconds when him and Jimin had a little misunderstanding on where fast food to ate. 

"Tae, I'm really craving for pizza right now. Why do you even want to go to Jollibee? You've been there every day"

"You can't blame me. Their fries are really good"

Jimin suddenly had an idea on his own. 
"Okay, how 'bout I'll go have my order and take a table at the pizzeria while you take out your stupid fries at the Jollibee and came back for me and we will eat"

"Is that even legal? "

"Who cares? " Jimin shrug. 

"Right, who cares. Let's part ways"

Taehyung took the way to the Jollibee and fall in the short line to get his order. 
While on the other side, Jimin went inside the pizzeria and order for himself. 
After that, he search a table for two and take the place as he wait for the other. 

When Taehyung finally got his order, he went into the pizzeria and spotted Jimin near the window. 
He sat across the older while he pull out the fried chicken from the paper bag. 

"See, the service to Jollibee is really fast. Unlike yours, they didn't even give you a drink"
Jimin roll his eyes. "Shut up and eat. I hope you choke"
He went back to playing his phone while he patiently wait for his order. 
After almost an hour, his food were serve by a young waiter. 
"What's with the long service? " Jimin ask to the waiter. He look over the name tag and read 'Jeon Jungkook'
The waiter, Jungkook, put down the food to the table. 
"Sorry sir, we have lots of customers today so the chef was having a hard time. Plus, pizzas are minutes to cook"

"Still, it's too long. We're waiting for about an hour already"
Taehyung scoff as he munch onto his burger. 
Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him. 
"Well I'm so sorry but–wait, is that Jollibee? "
He notice the paper bag with Jollibee's face on it. 
"" Taehyung curse. 

"Oh so you're trying to eat Jollibee in pizzeria huh? Didn't you know that's out of the rules? "
Jungkook glare at him while he had his hands on his hips. 

"I don't care about those rules"

"Get out" He pointed towards the exit but Taehyung didn't budge. 
"Yah, I said get out. Are you deaf? "

"What? You're calling me deaf? "

"Taehyung, easy on the kid" Jimin pull the hem of his shirt to try to sit him down but Taehyung pry his hands away. 

"I'm not a kid for 's sake! " 
Jimin startled at the sudden language of the waiter. 

"Don't you dare shout on us like that. How old are you, huh? "

"I'm 17, prick"

"Why you little wench. Don't you think no one would ever complain about how long your service are? "

"It's not my fault, I'm not even the chef! "

"Exactly, why don't you go and tell the chef to start cooking fast and why don't you serve the foods with your skinny legs a little faster"
Taehyung smirk after seeing the annoyed expression of the other and his face were starting to get red. 
"Look, you're even starting a scene. What a shame"

Right then, Jungkook lost it all. 
"YAH, THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM HERE. YOU'RE EATI–mhmmp! "

And the next thing that happens, Taehyung pull him and shut his mouth with his own lips. 
Jungkook was surprise that he frozen on the spot. 
Only then he realized how he's being treated. 
He tried squirming on his strong grip but made a vail attempt to escape. 
So the only thing that cross his mind is to bit his lower lip hard. 
"Ahhh!! " Taehyung began screaming and he quickly push Jungkook away. 
"Why the did you bit my lip?! Are you insane, that hurt! "
He glare at Jungkook while holding his lips that were swollen red from the harsh bite. 
"Let's get out of here" He pull Jimin with him and ran away the restaurant. 

"Jeon Jungkook! "
"Oh " He sigh and began walking towards the fury manager. 

 


"Damn, why did you kiss that boy, Taehyung? "
Jimin look at him before pulling back his glance at the road. 

Taehyung flick his tounge while tilting the rear view mirror to look at his lips. 
The part where Jungkook bite started leaving a red mark and Taehyung try it yet it stings. 

"I don't know, I just want him to close his tiny mouth"

Jimin snorted. "Yeah right. You just want to kiss him"

"I never said that! "
The younger male punch his shoulder. 

"Because you're denying it. You should have slap his mouth if you want to"

"That would be rude, hyung"

"Oh so now you care"

"Shut up"

 

 


The next day, Taehyung was looking through the glass wall of the small restaurant, trying to search for a particular raven hair roaming around. 
After craning his neck multiple times, he found what he was looking for. 
His lips twitch into a smirk when Jungkook was spotted taking out trays and wiping tables. Sweats dripping down his temple and he bent his upper body lower to wipe the incredible stain on the table. 
Taehyung thought it was the most wonderful angle he saw. 

He push the french doors and a bell rang, indicating a customer. 
Jungkook's head snap to look at the door, only then his eyes glare at the one who came. 

"You" He said after dragging his feet to Taehyung. 

"Oh you're still here? I thought you were fired the last time"

Jungkook open his mouth to protest but close them right after. 
He look away, not wanting to create another scene where in fact, he did almost got fired the last time. 

Taehyung comfortably take a sit on the red wooden chair. 

"What can I get you? " Jungkook ask in bored, pulling out a menu in front of Taehyung. 

"You"

"Sorry, I'm not in the menu"

Taehyung pout. "But I want you"

"And I told you I'm not available! "

"Hey, who am I? "

Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "uhh the customer? "

"Exactly. Customers are always right. And I'm the customer. So get me what I want" He exclaimed, pointing at a sign near the entrance that says 'the customer is always right'

Jungkook grunt. "The hell I care about that sign. Look, I'm not gonna be playing in one of your game again. Just tell me if you're gonna eat or not"

Taehyung sat properly and propped his chin to his palm. "Alright, you're still stubborn. How about you just gave me your number eh? "

"What–"

"Waiter! " Jungkook tilt his head to the side and saw a woman calling his attention. 

He groan. "urgh fine! " He drop a piece of paper and scribble down his number before running away. 

"Yes! " Taehyung fist pump and took out his phone to save the number. 
He quickly type a message. 

He look up to see Jungkook halt in the middle of the room and took out his phone from his pocket. 
As he read it, he look at the direction of Taehyung and glared. 
Taehyung laugh, he type another message but Jungkook won't pick it up. 
He pouted. 


"Are you gonna take your order now? " Jungkook came back and drop him a menu. 

"I'll have a pizza then"

"Good. Drink? "

"Ice tea, with no ice"

Jungkook roll his eyes. "Will be there by 20 minutes, since you're so impatient"
He dissapear from the counter for Taehyung's order. 

While waiting for the order, Jungkook suprisingly took the empty chair across him. 
He look up and raised an eyebrow at the waiter. 
"What are you doing here? "

Jungkook look away and fidgeted in his seat. 
Suddenly I'm craving for your attention. 
"You're too lonely. I'm thinking you might want some company"

Taehyung's lips curve into a small smile. He clear his throat to hide it. 
He shrug his shoulder. "Alright, that's what you want"

Awkward stares turn into exchanging smiles until they didn't notice they were already having a casual conversation. 
They started talking about likes and dislikes until going on each other's private life. 

"Hey, there's no time in making friends! You had a customer to serve"
Another waiter grab Jungkook's arm and pull him away from Taehyung. 
Luckily, the order he need to serve is Taehyung's order. 

He put down the tray and arrange the pizza and his drink. 
"Enjoy"
Before Taehyung could invite him to enjoy him, he already walk away and hide to a corner. 
He watch Taehyung eat. 
Giggling softly as he watch him eat cutely. 
A small amount of ketchup smear at the corner of his lips and he suddenly had the urge to wipe it with his thumb. 


When Taehyung finished eating, Jungkook walk towards him and clean his table. 
Taehyung stood up and pull out a 7000won from his pocket. 
Jungkook took the money and yelp when the other grab his . 
"Keep the change"
He wink before going out of the door. Jungkook look back, the money stay on his palm and his mouth lightly agape. 
You are such a beautiful stranger, Taehyung. 

 

 

I do not know why it's called Beautiful Stranger at the first place..