You're my Peter Pan

Taekook/Vkook OneShotsCollections

 

 

 

 

"...and so Peter abducts-no wait,that's too rude,let's say took...so Peter took Wendy with him,held her hand as they fly together to a place where no one else,but them,knows...the end"

 

Seokjin smile,being carried out to the story,as he finally close the book and let it lay on his lap.

 

"So how was the story for you,Jungkook?" Seokjin faced the little 6 year old Jungkook,who was sitting on his bed with his galaxy blanket laying on his lap.His lips purse and face twsited in a confused one.

 

"Where are they now?" Seokjin chuckle lightly and pat under the younger's chin. 

"No one knows,Kookie.But some says they're at a place where forever do exist.Where the sun there never set down,where flowers always bloom,leaves are never dead and people who lives there never aged"

 

Jungkook look up,his lips purse in a frown as he can't imagine the place of it. "If people never grow up there,it is a nice place then!" He squeak,hands fleeing in the air.

 

Seokjin chuckle once more and settle himself beside Jungkook on the bed,caressing the back of his head. 

"I guess it is a nice place.Only then you are not worried about your loved ones going to die.That they will stay by your side with nothing to change at all.But isn't it also great to spend your life with your loved ones facing every steps of changes?You will experience the world outside youth,grow old together.Changes might be a problem too,Jungkook.But it is the one that made us be strong and brave to face reality and experience the phases of life"

 

"Wow,If I don't know you,I'll never doubt you as Jungkook's mother" Seokjin rolled his eyes at Yoongi,sitting cross legged on the carpeted floor.

"Whatever...So what do you think,Kookie?" Seokjin called back to Jungkook,who giggle when Yoongi rolled his eyes in return when Seokjin wasn't looking.

 

Jungkook shift on his position and faced all of his hyungs. 

"Is Peter Pan real?"

 

 

 

"Oh yes,Jungkook!I always believe in Peter Pan especially when I was just a kid like you.There's even a story for a proof!" Jimin crawl towards the small kid and grab his shoulders with his big hands.

 

"Don't believe him,Kook" Jungkook tilt his head towards Namjoon,who speak so suddenly after taking off his earpiece.

"Peter Pan isn't real.It's just a fiction made for kids to explore your imagination.It's just another made up romance story.Forever doesn't even exist"

 

Yoongi's lips twitch into a small smile.He might not admit it but he had always been fascinate about Namjoon and his good thinking.The reason why Namjoon is his closest to their group of friends.

"Yeah.I scold my mother for believing it.And now I'm grounded for a month to dying my hair"

 

Jimin,on the other hand,jutted his bottom lip out as he slowly let go of Jungkook's shoulders and sit back to the floor.Hoseok came to sling his arm around his shoulder to brighten him up.

"Don't worry,Chim.I also believe in Peter Pan!"

"Thank you,Hyung!Now that's 2 of 2!Let's see Seokjin hyung if he believe in Peter Pan and we will win!"

Namjoon and Yoongi rolled their eyes at the childish act.

 

Jungkook laugh with his hyung till he crane his neck to the side and look up at Seokjin. "How about you,hyung?Do you think Peter Pan is real?"

Seokjin pointed himself. "I don't think Peter Pan is real,I hope Peter Pan is real.I'm also a mythics enthusiastic you know"

 

"Yes!" Jimin and Hoseok fist pump and started teasing Namjoon and Yoongi for disagreeing with them.

Jungkook's room were full of shouts,laughs and giggles and its just 9 in the evening.Some neighborhood came to scold them.

"Okay time to go to bed,Kookie.It's been late" Jungkook nod his head,although he is still not sleepy,and let Seokjin carry him in his arms to fix him in bed.The other hyungs stand up as well to clean a bit and fix Jungkook's bed.

 

Jimin were to tuck Jungkook in his blanket and made sure he was comfortable. 

"Wish yourself to sleep well alright Kook?" Jungkook smile and nod his head.But before Seokjin could turn off the lamp,Jungkook stop him.

"What is it?" The kid look down and fiddle with his fingers.

If Peter Pan never aged,then how come he's already grown up like that?Shouldn't he supposed to be a baby only?"

 

Seokjin flick his tounge and sat on the bed. "Hm,I didn't think of that.Well,maybe he was born in the real word.The one we were currently at.The place where people still grow,And Peter Pan was still a human.Then,because of his father being different than any others,he goes to the place of forever and started to never aged...?"

His statement came into a question at the last since he was not sure because it was just a made up story of him.

 

 

 

 

"Woah,Jin hyung you can be a story teller already!" Jimin went amazed.

 

"Okay,I'll just take that answer" Seokjin nodded then turn off the light as each of them peck Jungkook's forehead.

"Thanks hyungs.You're the best baby sitters ever.If only you could be my brothers"

"Then adopt us-ow!" Yoongi quickly nudge Jimin's chest. "Don't claim that.Just because you're already left on your own doesn't mean Jungkook's parents can adopt you already"

"Ow,you broke the ribs hyung!" Jimin was still wincing in extreme pain and Yoongi had to rolled his eyes.

"Shush you two!You're just making it hard for Jungkook to sleep!" Seokjin both hit the back of their heads and the two didn't get to complain when they were threaten for another hit.

Jungkook chuckle. "Oh hyungs~"

 

"Good night,Kookie!We'll be heading downstairs now.Sleep well~"

 

"Good night,hyungs

 

 

 

Jungkook was in a room.He look around,only then he realized he was facing a mirror.He look at the reflection.Startled to see himself as a fine teenager.

 

 

"Huh?"

He started touching himself,checking if he is real.But he is,he is real.He is a grown up boy already!Though he was still wearing the same pajamas he wore when he last saw himself fall asleep.

"Why am I like this?"

He questioned but of course...no one answer him.

He went outside the room.Right then he was at the hallway of his home.He started hearing sobs and loud cries from downstairs.So he tool the stairs to the living room and was greeted by a lot of visitors.They were wearing black clothes,indicating that they were sad about something.He immediately spotted his mom and dad...wearing black clothes.

 

"Mom?" He went towards them.

 

"Jungkook?Jungkook,why aren't you still changing on your clothes? Show some respect,young man.You're not a kid anymore to still warned you about it" His mother scolded him,although she said it in whispers,not wantin to be loud when the house were really quiet.

 

 

Jungkook just go with the flow of the event.

"B-But...can you tell me what's going on?"

 

 

His mother put a hand on his shoulder and put down the glass of watee she was holding.

"Honey,are you still numb from sleep-"

"Jungkook's mom..." His mother's sentence cut off when a lady approach her.

 

 

"Oh Mrs.Park what is it?Are you getting hungry?"

The lady shake her head and smile,a sad one. "No,I just want to thank you again for letting the funeral happen in your house"

Jungkook's mother return the sad smile. "It's alright.Jiminhad been very friendly and I was sad to hear about his lost"

Jungkook snap his head up when he hears the name of one of his hyungs.

"W-What's wrong with Jiminie hyung?Is he alright?" The two lady stare at him.

His mother cup his left cheek. "Jungkook,what is wrong with you really?Your Jimin hyung had passed away yesterday.The others were gone first,he was the only one left but he was gone already"

 

Junkook felt his eyes tearing up.He didn't want to accept the truth.

"But why?Why were they gone?Jimin hyung,Hoseok hyung,Namjoon hyung,Yoongi hyung and Seokjin hyung..."

His mother caress the back of his head.

 

"Jungkook,they were too old-

 

He felt himself dangerously floating and before he could landed,his eyes pop open and found himself sitting on his bed.

Sweats dripping down his forehead and palms.

 

He felt for himself and was relieved that he was back to himself.His eyes goes watery and clutch the blanket to his chest.He cried silently,not wanting to wake up the others downstairs,although he badly want someone beside him right now.

 

It was the horrible nightmare he saw and he never wanted to hear about it again.

He rock himself back and forth and decided to go back to sleep.

He wipe his sweat with the back of his hand and was about to lay back down on the bed but he heard sparkling sounds somewhere.

He halt for a while,that only his breathing could be heard.When the sound wasn't heard anymore,he decided to tuck back on the bed but it came again.This time making Jungkook get curios of it.

 

He turn on the lamp on the bedside that immediately lit up his closest surrounding but not the whole room.He roam his eyes around but nothing were to be seen.

He sigh and switch off the light,thinking he got numb after that nightmare.

 

Suddenly,yellow dust fall down at the blanket on his lap.It came as few,until it was snowing yellow dust already.

The golden dust lit up some area of the dark room,Jungkook thought he was on paradise.

 

He bring up his palm in front and let the yellow dust fall onto it ever so slowly.

"Yellow...Yellow?...Yellow!" He gasp,tilting his head up and saw a bright yellow fairy flying around his head.

"Tinkerbell!" He squeak.The fairy fly around and suddenly stop at the tip of his nose.Yellow dust still falling down and that made him sneeze.Tinkerbell quickly thrown away.

 

"Oops,Tinker I'm sorry!" Jungkool crawl at the edge of his bed and held Tinkerbell in his palm.The fairy shook his head and stand up to regain herself.Then it flew again and smile to Jungkook.<

The kid's eyes sparkle in amazement as he clap his small hands when Tinkerbell dance in front of him.

 

 

 

 

"Tinkerbell is real!I should tell the hyungs"

He was about to go over the door but the pretty fairy block his way.

"What's wrong?"

Tinkerbell keep shaking her head.Jungkook now understand why.

"You didn't want me to tell them about you?But my hyungs are very nice and they believe in you!Well except Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung but-"

Tinkerbell keep shaking her head and Jungkook knows he has to stop.

He smiled lightly. "Okay,if that's what you want"

The fairy put a light kiss on his cheeks and he giggled.

They both decided to play tag and run where Jungkook happily chase the yellow fairy around.

It was until Tinkerbell flew out the window. "Tinker,where are you?"

He halt when he can see a shadow near his window.A shadow of someone human. He heard mumble of words and Tinker's sparkling sound.

"Tinkerbell?-hah!" He gasp after the shadow then flew away and there was silence filled the area.

 

Jungkook slowly walk towards the edge of the window and saw nothing. He tilt his head around but nothing-

"Jungkook"

"Ah!" He jolted by suprise and turn around to find who called his name.

But his room were too dark and he can't spot no one.

"W-Who are you?!"

"Don't be afraid.I'm not gonna hurt you"

Jungkook started crying.

"Oh don't cry!"

Suddenly,there was a hand lift his chin.Jungkook look up and was took by suprise.

"Peter?" He was wearing green.It's no doubt his Peter Pan,plus he was floating in the air.

"Peter!" Jungkook hug the tall man by th hips since he was too short for him.

The man chuckle,made Jungkook feels contented so sudden and rub his cheeks to the unknowingly soft fabric of his green shirt.

"Call me Taehyung,Kookie"

"Taehyung?" Jungkook pulled away and look up to the man.

Taehyung crouched down to level with him and ruffle his hair.

"I'm also known by that name"

Jungkook was confused.The name 'Taehyung' was never on the Peter Pan story.

"Okay,Taehyung hyung" He smiled,so did Taehyung.Suddenly,he found himself staring back at his pretty hazel green eyes.

"Why are you here,Taehyung?How did you know where I live or,that I'm awake?"

Taehyung brush his cheeks with his thumb,his fingertips felt tingly by touching his soft skin.

"I've been watching you"

"That's creepy,pretty man" They both laugh.

"You can't blame me,I wanted to protect you"

"No worries,Taehyung hyung.I have my hyungs to protect me here.Seokjin hyung,Yoongi hyung,Hoseok hyung,Namjoon hyung and Jimin hyung!They are all good hyungs,you should meet them sometimes!"

"Sure,sometimes.But it's already one in the morning.I won't be too long"

"Is it time for you to leave now?" Jungkook ask,tugging on his sleeves.

"Well,I still had two hours to go.Let's make the most it"

At that night,Jungkook was playing with Peter Pan.He told him stories and Taehyung was happy to listen.His heart increase seeing the clearer view of Jungkook's baby face.His cheeks would go rosy everytime he smile and his eyes forming crescent.Taehyung thought he fell in love to that.

 

 

 

The time fly so fast and it was already nearing four.

"I'm sorry,Kookie.But I had to go back home"

Jungkook's smile turn upside down.

"Dont be sad.I'll see you tonight"

"I promise to wake up early so we can have more time!"

Taehyung his cheeks. "Yes,in that way,I could even take you to Neverland"

"Yehey!I'm gonna go to Neverland!I'm gonna go to Neverland!I'm gonna-but,isn't Wendy the only one who can fly with you there"

He smile at the innocence of Jungkook's eyes.He had always grew fond onto kids.

"Exactly,Jungkook.You are my Wendy"

"I'm your Wendy?"

The sound of footsteps made stop Taehyung to utter.He quickly jump on the window and Jungkook follow him at the edge.

"Goodbye,Peter!"

Taehyung look back at him.

And the next thing happen,Jungkook felt soft pair of lips press against his.

He look down but only saw Taehyung's face.

Taehyung is kissing him.

In another blink of an eye...he was gone.

Jungkook gasp and look around but Peter Pan nor Tinkerbell was there.

He touch his lips,still feeling the presence of Taehyung's lips on it.

His thin lips slowly curve into a smile and he find himself giggling.

"Jungkook,why are awake so early?"

The door slam open and Jin was standing at the doorway with the other hyungs behind him.

"Did you have a nightmare?I thought I was hearing stomping from downstairs"

Jungkook ran to them and Hoseok quickly spread his arms and carry him.

"Hyung!Hyung!I saw Peter Pan!And I talk to him!We play and and...Hyung,we have fun!"

The olders look at each other before chuckling lightly.

Yoongi step forward and ruffle his hair.

"That must've been a wonderful dream eh?"

Jungkook open his mouth to protest,but close them soon after.

He look out the window and saw the biggest star on the right still twinkling and shining bright.

"Yeah,a wonderful dream"