sweet blood

Taekook/Vkook OneShotsCollections

 

 

 

 

Taehyung look down at the group of boys who had been beaten up and rolling in the ground from the irresistible pain. Taehyung smirk at them and blew his brown fringes blocking on his eyes. 

 

“Losers. " He mumbled, flicking his tounge and walking away down the empty alley. 

 

He lightly press his fingers at the long slice from his cheeks and winced by the sharp pain. 

 

“Damn, those weaks knows how to use a knife! " 

 

He tried to wipe the blood drooping down with the sleeves of his sweater.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the middle of the midnight, it was expected to see Jungkook walking around town. He had both his hand slid on the pocket of his jeans. Skin were pale as snow and lips become colorless from so much hunger. He felt a stain of blood dripping on his jaw and he wipe it quickly to have no evidence and suspicious looks,though the people on the road was scarce. 

 

“Ugh, I'm so hungry! " He hissed. 

 

He had already attacked three peoples and neither of them made him satisfied. 

 

His fangs were slowly peeking out from his pale lips and he tried to keep his mouth shut as soon as possible. 

 

Yes, Jeon Jungkook was a vampire. An immortal whose desperate for human blood, had a sensitivity to sunlight and engaged powerful strength. 

 

The frustation on his face soon dissapear when he caught a scent, a sweet scent. His neck almost break when he cocked his head to his side where the sweet scent smelled greater. He squint his darkening red eyes and a brunette came into view. The boy was a bit of a petite but damn his blood smelled so sweet. What if Jungkook have a taste to it? The brunette pressing his bleeding wound on his cheeks and that's the last thing Jungkook saw before regaining back his vision. 

 

A growl from his throat was threatening to come out but he kept it down. His fist crawled into a ball, preventing the sharp nails to appear. 

 

“I must get that blood! "

 

Right after that, he run away in a full speed leaving a gust of wind behind. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Owch! " 

 

Taehyung winced when the fabric of his sweater accidentally went deeper on his wound. 

 

“That was a wrong move. " He hissed. 

 

He look up when the garbage can fall down with no particular reason. Taehyung halted to a stop. 

 

He stayed silent for a minute, squinting his eyes on the darkness. But he couldn't see a thing. 

 

Who would have bump into the garbage? The wind couldn't be that strong. 

 

Taehyung filled his mind with thoughts until suddenly, a figure passing by caught his attention. It was a latter, looks younger than him. He had his hoodie on his head, hiding his features. Taehyung look around, wandering onto something then looking back down the boy. 

 

Why would someone this young walking into a lonely alley in this time? 

 

He slightly jump when the boy halted, slowly turning to face him. He thought he saw a smirk. 

 

“Uh...are you lost? " Taehyung ask out loud but the other only response a step forward. 

 

Taehyung swallowed hard as he felt goosebumps all over. His breath hitching when the other slowly pull down the hoodie blocking his face. Taehyung covered his mouth after letting out a gasp. 

 

His fingers were cold and trembling. “Y-Your eyes! A-Are you okay?!" 

 

 

 

Jungkook smirked when he notice the figure shaking. 

 

“Not really.I'm actually hungry right now. " He response then grab Taehyung's shoulder and pinned him from the wall behind. 

 

“What the-ahh! " Taehyung screamed when Jungkook press his fingers on the wound on his cheeks. 

 

“Ahh! S-Stop! " 

 

Jungkook didn't listen and press deeper, getting excited as blood wrap around his finger. He pulled off and look at his bloody finger, before bringing them to his mouth. His eyes darkening at the sweet taste. “Mhmm~" Jungkook moaned. It's been a long time since he had taste such sweet blood. And he wants more more and more! 

 

“What do you think you're doing?! " Taehyung screamed whilst putting a hand on his bleeding wound. He frightened when Jungkook look back at him. 

 

The vampire put a hand on Taehyung's mouth and held it firmly making the other had a vain attempt to scream. He leaned closer at the wound, slapping Taehyung's hand on it before letting his tounge had a taste of the sweet sweet blood. 

 

Taehyung tried to struggle but he can't win to a vampire strength. Jungkook the wound all over until it stop bleeding. 

 

He pull off his hand on the other's mouth. 

 

“Oh god, you're a... a v-vampire! "

 

Jungkook smirk. “Good guess, now let me the life out of you. "

 

Before Taehyung could escape, Jungkook had his wrist clutch on the wall and press his body to his. 

 

“No wait, please! "

 

Jungkook became deaf to the protest and started leaning down to his neck. The nice flesh didn't have him the urge to stop killing such young man. He wants a taste. He's hungry. 

 

He open his mouth and sharp pointed fangs were out. 

 

“Wait wait, please let me live! " Taehyung was already crying. He don't want to die. He wants to live! 

 

Jungkook had already a centimeter distance to his prey when a voice echoed through the alley. 

 

“Taehyung, where are you?? " 

 

Jungkook tilt his head to the side and saw another human, obviously looking for his breakfast this morning. 

 

“Ji-Jimin hyung! I'm here! Help me! "

 

Jungkook glare deadly at Taehyung. “I'll have you next time, sweet blood." 

 

He pulled off to the human. Taehyung send back the glare. 

 

“Sweet blood?! I'll kill you! "

 

Jungkook rolled his eyes. “Oh please, I'm already dead. " With that, he flew away to the roof before jumping to another one until he was out of sight. 

 

 

“Taehyung, there you are! What happened? Why were you screaming?! "

 

“Jimin, it was-" He didn't know what's the reason why he stop. It's as if his tounge had been twist. Jimin looking at him, worried. 

 

Taehyung look up from where Jungkook had gone. The sky becoming a color of dark blue with a tinge of yellow somewhere. It's been morning already. 

 

He look back at Jimin and shakes his head, bringing a hand up to his wound. “It was.. nothing. I-I'm fine. "

 

Jimin heaved out a sigh. “I need explanations, come let's go. "