Jealousy Hurts

Taekook/Vkook OneShotsCollections

 

 

 

 

"Hyung,have you seen Jungkook?" Jin turn around to face Taehyung and notice the two cups of coffee on his hand.He smiled and pointed to his right.

 

"He's just over there,with Jimin."

 

Taehyung frowned. "Jimin?" Why would he be with Jimin? He thanked Jin and started to walk towards Jungkook.

 

He can already see him,with Jimin.Laughing at every jokes that said and enjoying the can of drinks in their both hands.

 

Taehyung felt his eyes burn when he saw how Jungkook smile at Jimin like how he use to smile with him. This seems so wrong.I-I feel...weird!!

 

He didn't notice his grip on the cups tighten that cause some of the coffee spilling on the floor and on his hand.The coffee was very hot,his hand were already turning red but he didn't care.

 

"Oh my god,Taehyung your hand!" Hoseok's voice were deaf to his ears.

 

"I'm outta here." His words growled on his throat as he throw the cups on the floor and walk away with stormy feet.

 

"What's wrong with him?" Namjoon asked when being updated on what's happening.

 

They all look at the direction where Taehyung left. "I'm not sure.But It has something to do with that?" 

 

Hoseok pointed to where Jungkook and Jimin sitting at,still enjoying the moment and being oblivious to what happened to Taehyung.

 

",did Taehyung just got jealous?!" Yoongi butted in,eyes widening in amusement.

 

"It isn't a problem if Taehyung's jealous because of Jungkook talking to Jimin,its his boyfriend anyway."

 

Everyone nodded and agreed to what Jin's said.

 

"C'mon let's just go home,but Taehyung will stay and clean his mess.I'll go find him." Namjoon ajourned their dance practice and let everyone rest at their dorm.

 

 

 

 

"Wow Jiminie hyung,I had a great time with you." Jungkook exclaimed as their group walk to the hallway leading outside to their van.

 

Jimin smile showing his small eyes form little crescents. "We should,now that you and Taehyung started to go out with each other."

 

At the mention of Taehyung's name,Jungkook suddenly stop that made Jimin do the same. "Hey,is everything wrong?" 

 

Jungkook groaned and facepalm. "Oh my god!Taehyung,I forgot!Where is he?We always went home together ooohh why did I suddeny forgot about him!!I'm seriously dead!"

 

"Wait wait wait." Jimin hold Jungkook by the wrist to stop overreacting. 

 

"So you're unaware that he didn't come with us because he had to clean the dance studio?"

 

Jungkook had mentally slap himself for being so stupid.

 

"What?!He's still there?!Why didn't I know, I'm gonna go find him!" 

 

"Hey wait!" Jungkook wiggled from Jimin's grip. "Go with them hyung,I'm gonna be with Taehyung.Bye!" 

 

Jungkook didn't say no more and run through the hallway.Sweats already forming in his back and he had trouble catching his breath.

 

I'm a bad boyfriend!I'm a bad boyfriend!

Jungkook what have you done?!

 

He run and run until he reach the studio.He banged the door to open and there inside was Taehyung sitting on the floor with his back on the wall.A mop was abandoned at the corner of the room and the middle of the floor was noticeably wet.

 

"Tae-taehyung!" 

 

Taehyung look up when he heard Jungkook's voice.His face suddenly became cold with a hint of expressionless.

 

"Taehyung baby,I-" 

 

"Don't call me that." His cold voice echoed the room and Jungkook's eyes widen at the words.He felt his heart broken and he knew he made a big mistake.

 

Taehyung stood up from his position and walk towards the mop to put it back in its place. 

 

Jungkook followed. "Taehyung,can you please listen to me I'll explain I swear!It's not what you think it is!"

 

Taehyung turn around to him,Jungkook felt scared when he look at those fury eyes. 

 

"So you're saying that I'm wrong to think that you abandoned me and go with someone else!You forgot that you had a boyfriend and that you two will have a good time while drinking a cup of hot coffee!" 

 

Jungkook feels like he's getting bitten by piranhas when he saw the tears continued falling at Taehyung's eyes.It's the first time he cried like that and worst,he's the one who made him cry.Taehyung has always care for him and he didn't even care for that.

 

Jungkook felt his own tears falling and wetting his cheeks.

 

"Taehyung I'm sorry.I didn't kn-"

 

"Whatever,you don't care anyway."

 

Taehyung was already out to the door and leave Jungkook behind.

 

"Taehyung wait please li-ahhh!!" 

 

Jungkook slip on the wet floor and landed himself with a great bruise on his knee...and I think he broke his ankle.

 

He tried to stand up and balance himself with his arms but resulted a sob come out from his lips.His cries echoed the room.He was alone and no one will help him.He will be stuck here for the night while his bruise continued bleeding and his ankle hurts like a .

 

He covered his face with his hand and let out a choked sob. "T-Taehy-hyung...Taeh-hyung..."

 

When he thought his world were completely crashed,the continuous cursing surrounds the room and stormy feet was heard coming from Jungkook's direction.

 

"..!"

 

Jungkook look up and was bewildered when Taehyung was running towards him with an annoyed expression on his face.

 

He kneeled down in front of Jungkook but didn't bother to look at him. "Arms,now!" 

 

Jungkook quickly obeyed and wrap his arms around Taehyung's neck while the older put his arms to his back and the other was under his knees.He lifted him up and carried him bridal style.

 

Jungkook kept his mouth shut as he let Taehyung drag him at a room or something.There was a single bed on the middle and he laid Jungkook there.The older rummaging through the cabinet for some aids that could help the bad bruise on his knee.

 

Taehyung got back with a first aid kit on his hand and started to heal Jungkook's bruise.The younger slightly flinching when the wet cotton went contact with the scratch.

 

Taehyung put a band aid for the final touch and start checking his ankle,still not looking at him. 

 

"Does this hurt?" Jungkook nodded slowly.

 

Taehyung wrap an ice over the broken ankle.

 

"Done." Jungkook was scared when Taehyung was about to walk away so he quickly grab his sleeves.

 

"Tae wait!" The said boy stop but didn't bother to face him.Jungkook felt hurt at the action.

 

"Are you still mad?" 

 

No response.

Jungkook sigh.

 

"You are.I'm sorry.If you can't forgive me it's okay.I guess that means its finally ov-"

 

He was cut by a pair of lips press to his.His tears started to fall once more.Taehyung's hands reach to his side and his hips.Jungkook bring his hands up to cup his nape and played with his hair.

 

Jungkook clench his eyes,wanting the moment to not stop but he was already getting running out of oxygen.A slight push on the chest made Taehyung pulled away,both of them gasping for air,lips red and swollen.

 

Taehyung's cold face was changed by a hint of guilty.He kiss the tears away before caressing Jungkook's cheeks.

 

"No its my fault.I should'nt have let my jealousy take over and almost let us broken.Jungkook I'm not mad at you,I love you baby."

 

"Never d-do this to me a-again okay?I love you too."