Attention

Taekook/Vkook OneShotsCollections

 

 

 

If only looks can kill, Taehyung would have been dead now by Jungkook's glare. He watch the back of his favorite hyung, who was taking a picture of him, with Yoongi. 

 

Taehyung seems to be star struck to Yoongi wearing a girl school uniform and short hair wig with full bangs on his forehead. 

 

They have just finish doing an episode of Bts run skit which declared that they will be wearing uniforms and have their own roles while Yoongi would be the transferee girl and had been very pretty for them to be persistent to ask her name. 

 

And even after the show had already ended, Taehyung can't keep his hands off Yoongi. On his shoulders, back, waist. Jungkook swear he could rip his hair out from jealousy. He look around and saw Jimin at the corner,also looking at the direction of Taehyung and Yoongi, well he was more glaring at them. Atleast he felt the same way. 

 

“Yoongi hyung Yoongi hyung, another another! " 

 

He heard Taehyung ordered. Yoongi flip his hair, obviously liking his new appearance today. 

 

“Aish, you. Let's do it anyway. " 

 

And there, they took another picture. Their side close to each other and Taehyung's hand were around Yoongi's shoulder as they smile so sweetly that Jungkook made a sour expression. 

 

Jungkook crawled his fist into a ball. He prevent himself to tantrum and just pull his Taehyung away from Yoongi, but he can't. He don't want to be obvious about liking Taehyung. He was a person who gets compliment and discriminate by his every moves. Being judged was the last thing he wants. 

 

“Grr.. I'll kill you Taehyung! " He growled in his breath. Jin heard him and walk towards his direction, confusion on the sudden mood of their maknae. Because on the episode, he's so cocky and so pride but now, Jin knew there was something wrong. 

 

“Jungkookie? " 

 

Jungkook look up when he felt a weight on his shoulder. He found his Jin hyung in front, a look of 'what's wrong?'

 

Jungkook thought it was the right time. He already came up with an idea. Stupid it may sound but he don't care. He wants Taehyung's attention only to him. 

 

“Jin hyung! " Jin startled when the younger grab his cheeks. 

 

“What is it? " 

 

“Hyung,help me to cross dress. " 

 

Jin had a bewildered look on his face. 

 

“What?!Why? Why do you need to cross dress? " 

 

Jungkook didn't respond but instead look at Taehyung who was busy fiddling with his phone, a smile wide in his lips. Maybe he was already uploading their pictures and put a very sweet caption that would made the Taegi couple sail. 

 

Only then, Jin knew what was inside the younger's mind. 

 

Only Jin know how Jungkook feels for Taehyung and how much he craves for his attention because he thought it was the only choice for Taehyung to be closed to him since he can't admit his feelings. 

 

But it was way too far. Jungkook will gonna cross dess? How on earth will he help him for that?! 

 

“Jin hyung please, make me pretty~Prettier than Yoongi hyung~" 

 

Jungkook put on his puppy face looks that suits his cute, big doe eyes and he knew how much Jin couldn't resist a cutie like him! 

 

“Please~" Jungkook press himself to the elder and beg more. 

 

Jin put out a sigh and ruffle the maknae's raven hair. 

 

“Aigoo, okay okay! I don't know why you are doing this but fine. Let's go here I'll try talk to our make up artist. "

 

Jungkook was far more than happy when Jin held his hand and drag him somewhere for his transformation. He's so sure he could make an excuse on his other hyungs about his cross dressing. He was their golden maknae anyway. And no one couldn't resist him.

 

“Yes,hello. " 

 

Jungkook look up when he heard Jin's sweet voice. He look up and found that his hyung was already talking to one of their make up noona artist. 

 

Not so long after, Jungkook was being led to a chair. He could hear something about doing his make up and he grinned to that. Jin stayed behind him, forgetting about the worries and getting excited about the cross dress. 

 

Someone started fixing the wig on Jungkook. It was a shoulder-length hair and full bangs. It was also black but darker than Yoongi's ones. He felt a little uncomfortable at the uniform on him but he had to resist it. Jin started putting his skirt on him that was just like the ones with Yoongi, the length was just above the knee.

 

But Jungkook wasn't satisfied by that. 

 

“Shorter. " He announced. Jin cocked his eyebrows at him but Jungkook just nod his head. 

 

Jin pull up the skirt, the hem resting on his white thighs. 

 

“Shorter. " Jungkook ordered once again. 

 

“I'm guessing you won't need any stockings. " Jin mocked. 

 

Jungkook's cheeks flushed in embarassment. 

 

“I'll wear them. " He mumbled. 

 

After slipping through the black stockings, Jungkook wore a flat shoes, perfect in school. 

 

Jin sighed in exhaustion after everything had settled. 

 

“Do I look okay? " Jungkook nodded worriedly, lips caught in between his teeth. 

 

Jin rolled his eyes. “Ask me! Do I look okay? " The elder fix the strands of his hair blocking his view before ushering Jungkook to reveal himself already. 

 

“Wait wait wait! " Jungkook grab his arms and stop him. Jin halted and look, down at him. 

 

“Can you.. can you pretend that this whole cross dressing was your idea? "

 

“What?! " Jin shouted and Jungkook was quick to shush him. 

 

“Hyung please! They won't get suspicious if we said its all your idea because we all know how a beauty enthusiastic you are. "

 

“Hey. " Jin slap his shoulder, but nod his head as an agree. “Fine.Let's blame it on me then."

 

“Waa!Hyung thank you! " Jungkook jump in joy and accidentally press a kiss to the elder's cheeks. 

 

Jin protest a whine and wipe the skin where Jungkook kissed. “Don't do that! "

 

“Okay, I won't. I think we should go. "

 

Jin put an arm around his shoulder. “Now, go get your man and don't waste all my energy for nothing! "

 

“Aye aye! "

 

Jungkook jump out from the make up room and then all attention came up to him. 

 

He brought a shy smile on his lips. 

 

“Jungkook, what is this? " Namjoon gasped. For a leader, he should know everything that's happening. 

 

“Uh... " 

 

Jungkook trailed off as he look behind him. Jin sigh and walk forward, his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. 

 

Smiling as he pretend to be excited. “Isn't he pretty! I made him wear this, believe me it was all my idea! "

 

Jin shouted while shaking Jungkook's shoulder. The others giving him a weird and confusing look as they notice the pretentious in his voice. 

 

Jungkook pouted, acting as if he was sad. “Did it look ridiculous? Jin hyung really put his efforts. "

 

Hoseok was quick to butted in. “No no, it's just... why would Jin do this to you? and you agree. "

 

Jungkook and Jin shrug and the others just shake their heads at their doings. 

 

“Whatever, ten more minutes to get out of here. " Namjoon announced before walking away to tour the place. Hoseok went off to fetch some water. 

 

“I'll leave you here. You already cause me trouble, young man. " Jin scolded but a smile spread on his lips. 

 

Jungkook thanked him and watch him walk away. 

 

He excitedly skip towards Taehyung, fixing his hair before standing behind him. It was a good thing no Yoongi came by. 

 

He peek through Taehyung's shoulder and found that the other was busy checking his pictures with Yoongi. 

This had made him cocked his eye brows. 

 

“Ehem! " He fake a cough but Taehyung didn't bugged. 

 

“EHEM! " He saw the elder startled and turn to face him. His eyes immediately go wide at seeing Jungkook with a girl clothes on. He stare at him up and down and Jungkook like the looks he was receiving. He hid a smirk. 

 

“K-Kookie? " Taehyung stuttered. 

 

Jungkook flip his hair and nodded. 

 

“But... what happen?! " 

 

Jungkook ignored the question and look down then flattening his skirt with his palm. 

 

“Would you prefer me like this or a boy?"

 

Taehyung was completely confused. Why does Jungkook suddenly turn into this? Will there gonna be another episode? He thought he missed something. 

 

“What? Of course a boy. "

 

Jungkook stop his glee and frown. “What?! "

 

Taehyung look suprised at the raise of voice but he stay calm. “But Jungkook you're a boy. "

 

Jungkook cross his arms over his chest and turn his back from him. “Hmp, but when it comes to Yoongi hyung.... " He growled. 

 

Taehyung stare at his back in astonish but then a smirk crawl onto his lips. He slowly wrap his arms around Jungkook's waist from behind, the younger jolting. 

 

“Aw.. is my Kookie jealous? " He whispered in his ear. 

 

“I'm not jealous!" Jungkook bit his lip to prevent the smile and he lightly pull away from Taehyung, his cheeks flushed. 

 

Taehyung chuckled and press his chest from Jungkook's back. “Don't be jealous. You're still my favorite maknae and the only one in my heart! "

 

Jungkook look down. If only that was true. That he was the only one in Taehyung's heart. Ugh, if only.. 

 

Taehyung grab Jungkook's shoulder and face him. He bring him to his arms and caress his hair. 

 

Jungkook nuzzled in the base of his neck and sobs getting muffled. 

 

“Shh... there there... " Taehyung comforted as if he's holding a baby. Well, Jungkook is his baby. 

 

“You look really pretty with that. "

 

Jungkook sniffles and use Taehyung's sleeves to wipe his tears. “R-Really? "

 

“Nah, you're always pretty no matter what. "

 

 

 

#agustina

#btsrunskit

#sorryforthelateupdate

#taekookforevs