Confession

Taekook/Vkook OneShotsCollections

 

 

 

 

Jungkook was busy doodling Taehyung's name at the back of his notebook. Repeating to trace the outline so it would be thick and darker. He can't help but smiled while doing so. 

 

The memories of yesterday just suddenly came back from his mind. Taehyung and him spent the whole week with the usual. But this time, watching a movie to the mall this time. They bought for the same flavor of the popcorn and two large drinks. Oh he was far more than happy when Taehyung was clinging to him the whole time with an excuse of "Kookie,I'm cold.Can I hug you,you're so warm."

 

Of course Jungkook would be stupid to deny and so they ended cuddling there at the spot,where people could see them and give them weird looks and judge them.Jungkook could care less.As long as he's with Taehyung,everything's fine.

 

Jungkook had always keep this secret admiration for Taehyung to himself. Even their group of friends was oblivious to it, especially Taehyung. Jungkook was enough at people complimenting on how cute they would  be as couple. But sometimes, often actually, he would dream of marrying Taehyung,live in the same roof,prepare his food and have kids! (if that was possible)

 

There was always this time wherein he really wanted to confess his true feelings to Taehyung.To bring him closer and tell him how he feels. It would've been so great if Taehyung feels the same way. 

 

But then again, Jungkook was living at the other side of his fantasy wherein he was too scared to admit what's playing on his heart and Taehyung didn't like him. He kept on talking about with this cute boy of his and how he loves him very much. 

 

Jungkook was somewhere between greatful and pain. He was happy to know that Taehyung never had interest to girls but cute boys and sadly that he loves someone he is not. 

 

Everytime he heard Taehyung's stories about the boy he likes, he felt like getting ripped into two. Cause he sounds really wonderful! He can see the diffirence between him and the boy Taehyung likes. He cried in secret. Sulk in the corner. 

 

People may say to not cry onto something silly, but his feelings isn't a joke to be silly. No one ever understand him. 

 

“Jungkookie! "

 

Jungkook immediately wipe his tears away before Taehyung could notice. The older kneeled in front of him and lean to his desk. 

 

“What is it this time? " He cross his arms over his chest. 

 

“Kookie, I can't hold it in anymore! "

 

He started to feel anxious when he look into Taehyung's eyes. It was one of those looks everytime he would talk about his cute boy. 

 

He swallowed with difficulty but he act neat. 

 

“What exactly you can't hold in anymore? "

 

“I can't keep my feelings to him anymore! I want to tell the truth! "

 

That's it. 

He didn't walk away, but his heart did. 

 

“W-what? " He choke while his lips quiver. Taehyung didn't notice his pain. 

 

“I wanna tell how I really feel for him. I can't accept the fact that someone might steal him from me, or if he likes someone else already. Can you help me with it? Please~ I'll give you anything! "

 

Give me your love. 

 

“S-Sure"

 

Damn, I'm so good at acting! 

 

“Really?!Thanks, Kookie! You're really the best you know that. I love you so much"

 

Jungkook silently cry when Taehyung hug him. He buried his face deep in his shoulders, his words coming out in a weak mumble. 

 

“I love you too"

 

 

 

“Taehyung, what kind of flowers should I buy? "

 

Jungkook almost high-five himself for not stuttering. 

 

He was already inside the flower shop. The strawberry scent of flowers surrounds the room. Taehyung had ordered him to buy some flowers for the upcoming confession. Of course Jungkook agreed to this. He did say he'll help him. 

 

“I don't really know what to get him. "

 

Jungkook arch his eyebrows. 

 

“What? Seriously, Taehyung?"

 

The older whined at the other line. 

 

“I'm sorry I really don't know! "

 

Jungkool just sigh and facepalm himself. So much for having a stupid friend like Taehyung. But he loves that stupid. Stupid heart! Stupid Jungkook! 

 

“So what are you gonna do? "

 

There was a silence on the line for a good seconds before Taehyung speak again. 

 

“Oh I know! How about you? "

 

“What about me? "

 

“If you were the one I'm gonna confess to, what flowers do you like for me to give you? "

 

Jungkook frozen in his spot. His lips purse in embarassment and cheeks were burning red. 

 

“Wh-What? "

 

“Uhh didn't you heard me? "

 

“Ugh wh-whatever! I'm gonna g-go. "

 

“Wait Jungk-"

 

The younger quickly ended the call and cover his red face. 

 

“Kim Taehyung, what are you doing to meee!! "

 

 

“Uh excuse me sir, are you alright? "

 

Jungkook immediately fix his posture and look up to meet a woman with a boquet of red roses in her arms. He blush in embarassment more. 

 

“Y-Yes, don't worry about me. "

 

The woman smiled and pointed at her flowers that were arranged neatly. 

 

“Do you want something? "

 

Jungkook think for a minute. A smile creeping to his lips and he bit it down quickly. 

 

“I-I'll take baby's breath a-and blue roses. "

 

The woman smiled at him, her rosy cheeks appearing. “Good choice. Let me take care of it. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jimim hyung, where's Taehyung? "

 

Jungkook ask when he found the other instead of Taehyung at his house.

 

Jimin smiled wider. “Maybe at this place. He told me you should come here. "

 

Jungkook was confused but take the piece of paper Jimin was handing to him. He look at it and an adress was writen. He wasn't very familiar to it. 

 

“Did he told you anything why should I come here? "

 

The older just shrugged, the grin still playing in his lips. 

 

“Okay but-can you please stop smiling like that! It's creeping me. "

 

Jimin just rolled his eyes and put his attention to the flowers at Jungkook's hands. 

 

“Nice flowers. For Taehyung? "

 

Jungkook bit his lip. “No! I mean yes, he told me to buy it to him. "

 

“What for? "

 

Jungkook let out a sigh at the question. “He's gonna confess to someone. "

 

Jimin's eyes widen in surprise. “Woah, good for him though. "

 

The younger scratching the back of his neck. “Yeah uh I should go. "

 

“Want me to take you a ride?" Jimin offered but Jungkook declined. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook look back at the adress before looking up at the place. It was a large venue and Jungkook thought if he got the wrong way, but he decided to go inside. 

 

He tighten his grip to the flowers but careful not to destroy them. 

 

“Taehyung? "

 

The place was dark and he started to feel a little scared. 

 

“Taehyung, are you here?"

 

A long silence in the dark response to him. 

 

“Okay, he's not here. He's not here. " He mumbled to himself. He started to feel cold sweat forming in his temple and palms as he can heard noises. 

 

He decided to go towards the exit but a voice stop him. 

 

“Jungkook. "

 

He slowly turn around, still not seeing anything from the dark. But he knows who own that voice. There can only be one person. 

 

“T-Taehyung? "

 

Suddenly, spotlights are at the middle of the place. He squinted his eyes and was suprised when he saw Taehyung in front of him. He was wearing a suit and can be notice his nervous. 

 

The older rub his hands together before walking closer to Jungkook. 

 

“Kookie-ah~"

 

Jungkook look around and he saw all of their friends at the corner, smiling at him. He literally was confused. 

 

“Taehyung,w-what is this?"

 

The older gave a shaky smile and held his both hands, caressing it affectionately. Jungkook jump so sudden but he can't help but blush at the action. 

 

“I see you got the flowers. " Taehyung said, turning his attention to the flowers on Jungkook's hands. “Baby's breath and blue roses, they're favorites aren't they. "

 

“Y-You knew? " Jungkook's lips quiver. He never mention this about Taehyung. 

 

The older nodded and put a hand on Jungkook's red cheeks. “Why wouldn't I know my cute boy's favorites? "

 

“C-Cute? " Jungkook ask. 

 

Taehyung snorted. “What, you don't agree you're cute? "

 

“Taehyung, w-why are you doing this really? "

 

“You still haven't had any idea, don't you? "

 

Jungkook creased his forehead. Taehyung chuckled at this and flick hos forehead. 

 

“I like you, dummy. " 

 

“Like as a friend? "

 

Taehyung leaned closer and put their faces an inch away. 

 

“No, like like you like you~"

 

Before Jungkook could comment, Taehyung already press their lips together. The younger melting by it and kiss back. 

 

The older put his arm around Jungkook's waist while the other was on his cheeks. Jungkook clench Taehyung's suit as their lips were passionately rubbing against each other. 

 

With that lack of oxygen, Jungkook pulled away touching his lips with a bewildered expression. 

 

“Ta-Taehyung! "

 

“Sshh, just shut up and love me. " Taehyung slap his hand away before reaching for his lips and pulling away. Kissing him again and pulling away. He did this over and over and Jungkook had to put a hand on his chest to stop. 

 

“T-Taehyung- kiss -they're wa- kiss -tching~"

 

He ignored the protest.  “I know, I love you too. "

 

 

Who doesn't like baby's breath and blue roses?