Girls

Taekook/Vkook OneShotsCollections

 

 

 

 

 

Warning¡Genderbender!

 

Taehyung was aware to the fact that almost all boys in the hallways are staring at her. Well, who wouldn't? She was one of the prettiest girls in school. Her hair was lovely in blonde pixie haircut. Her skin were a glossy sun-kissed. She has a body like one of those tall models in t.v. and a legs so extraordinary that a pack of Chihuahuas would fight each other to the death just for the possibility of being the first to hump it. Above it all, Taehyung was no ordinary girl. She was different from those high class girls that needs a lot of maintenance. She is funny (likes to joke around), has a sense of humor and loves to laugh a lot. She is also the coolest girl you'll ever met. She wore grungy clothes (hahaha), like wearing uniform inside a pink hoodie. Too bad she's not into men ;)

 

The sight of a particular girl made her spirits lift up as she bounce her way over her, smiling at the way her long black hair tumble on her shoulders.

"Hey, Girlfriend." She beamed at Jungkook as she close her locker after putting in her stuffs that aren't necessarily needed.

"What took you so long?" The black-haired girl wore a frown as she look at Taehyung.

"Mr. Bang flirted on me." The blonde snorted, remembering the event and found it funny.

Jungkook was madder than the devil himself and balled her hands into fists, ready to pull someone's hair. "That Calculus teacher and pig, son of a--!"
Before she could continue, Taehyung cut her off with a kiss. Backing her to the lockers, they stayed like that, hoping it would make the younger less upset. And it worked.
When she knows Jungkook was calm enough, she pulls away but keeps their body impossibly closer to each other and lightly jerk forward because she knows how much it annoys the younger when she teases her, especially in public. And she laugh at the irritated look on her face and her vail attempt to push her away.

"You hang out with Jin-eonnie too much." Taehyung said, not forgetting her girlfriend tried to cuss earlier.

"He did flirt with you." Jungkook mumble, a jealous pout on her lips and looking away to avoid eye-contact with the other.

"Oh, you soft creature!" Taehyung wrap her in a bone-crashing hug and petting her hair. "That wouldn't make him any better than you."
Jungkook blushed, not knowing if it is from the remark or the fact that Taehyung's soft bosoms are tuck under her chin.


The moment was seized by the blonde's ringtone and they shuffle away from each other, Jungkook still having her cheeks red from being fluster.

"Speaking of eonnie..." Taehyung said, looking to the message before hiding back her phone. "We're late from movie night."
She grab Jungkook's wrist and they hastily run out of school.

 

 

The door opens revealing Jimin from the other side as she raised her eyebrows, brush in orange, at the two girls who came late.

"Sorry, eonnie, the teacher dismissed us late." Jungkook apologizes.

The orange-haired girl merely roll her eyes and move aside for them to come in.


"Taehyungie and Jungkookie are here!" Namjoon yells then going back to brushing her short green hair. Taehyung thought it looked like wasabi.

Seokjin came out from the kitchen and drop the movie snacks to the coffee table. "I thought you did not plan to show up."
Seokjin always gets angry at small things like this. Movie night is a must to her.

"We're sorry." The two sincerely apologizes.
"Whatever. Take a seat."


The movie began and Taehyung did not put much interest to it.
She lay her palm on the younger's thigh who was so drawn at the movie even though she already watched it a lot of times. She sneak a hand under her skirt but Jungkook slap it away.
"Tae!" She scolded.
"Oh it's not like Jimin and Yoongi aren't doing it."
Jungkook turn her head to the said girls who was making out on the floor. Her eyes widen and she look away, pretending she did not saw that although everyone in the room are pretty much aware to it.

"Just a quick ie." Her hand crawling to touch her but she flinch it away.
"No!"
The older grumbling a small 'Fine' and she couldn't hide the dissapointment on her face.


As the movie ended, Hoseok took out four bottles from her stylish unicorn bag.
"What is that?!"
The red-haired rolls her eyes at Jungkook's reaction. "It's not your first time to see beers, Kookie."
"But we have school tomorrow!"
"Who cares?"
No one reacts.
"Good. Let's drink like crazy."

Jungkook couldn't protest no more as the others seemed to like the idea to drink when they had school tomorrow. Even Taehyung joined them. They'll probably end up too wasted to attend school. Jungkook wouldn't dare join the party.

 

 

They both ended up getting drunk. Taehyung and Jungkook had to support each other 'till they reach the apartment they shared.

Jungkook drop on the bed as soon as they got home, too exhausted to slip out of her shoes, slurring inaudible sentences.
"Yah, change your clothes before you sleep." Taehyung called the younger who's still on her uniform but she didn't budge.

She kneel in front of her and voluntarily took off her school shoes and socks. She peeled off her stocking slowly, loving the way Jungkook hums at her fingers dancing to her skin.


Jungkook felt lightweighted. She doesn't know if it's because she's drunk or that Taehyung's hand are leisurely crawling under her skirt. She opens her eyes and bit her lips to see the strong emotions swirling in the other's eyes. She felt uneasy by that so she pulls Taehyung down and kiss her. Their kiss was fierce and eager. Her insistent mouth were parting her shaking lips, sending wild tremors, evoking from her sensation she didn't know she was capable of feeling.

She lightly teared up when Taehyung press down her hand harder to her private area. Her hands found their way sprawled against the older's chest and she thought she would even her if she cup her and them gently, clearly non-experienced—she wouldn't know she has to learn how to do things like this by the time she realized she wasn't interested to men. Taehyung groaned at what she did.

The blonde started kissing down her neck while she remove her skirt. Jungkook was now left only with her underwear and she couldn't get any fluster as their legs didn't stop brushing against each other. The older began ing her uniform, looking at her eyes while she do so. And when she lift her up to unclasp her bra, Jungkook stopped her.

"T-Tae, I-I think it's not the right time for this."

Taehyung wasn't very pleased to it but she has always respect the younger. "I understand." She smiles and lay beside her.

Jungkook was looking for any trace of disappointment in her face but she didn't see any. She's afraid she made it worse.

"I-I promise when I'm ready we-we'll do it."

Taehyung reassures her with a smile and petting the side of her head. "Jungkook, I love you and I have respect in you. I don't want to do things I know you wouldn't like or I'll regret. Don't let it bother you now. I'm always ready to wait."
Jungkook thought she couldn't get more lucky to have such an understanding girlfriend.

She raises an eyebrow at Taehyung when she began peeling her clothes off, leaving only her bra and underwear, before she dive back in the bed and hug the younger. "Let's sleep like this so when I wake up in the morning, I will think that we had ."

 

 

 

 

Is it illegal to post this?XD

My mind is so screwed rayt now