Already Adorable

Taekook/Vkook OneShotsCollections

 

 

an mpreg fluff request from peach-apple..i hope the fluff is satisfying. I got excited to write this one because it's my first time writing topjungkook! 

 

 

Jungkook just got home from work, his suitcase in hand swinging from weariness, and he decided to stop by the convenience store to get Taehyung his favorite hot chocolate drink and a banana milk for himself. 

 

The lady behind the counter beam at him and compliment his handsome suit. He flush in embarassment and merely thanked the lady before coming out from the lonely store. He took a glimpse of himself and he realized he really did have an attractive suit. The suit was blue... sharp-looking and well-fitted. Exactly the sort of thing that a woman would pick out for her man to wear. Well, Taehyung did picked the suit for him. And he had to wear a goddamned tie, something he said he wouldn't do again in his life after his wedding but which his job suddenly required, so there he was, miserable with his job. 

 

 


Taehyung waits drudgingly for Jungkook to come home. It was almost noon and he was getting drowsy. He had finished the trashy romance novel Jungkook bought for him three weeks ago and the TV no longer interest him. Now an image of a spaghetti pops in his head, hoping Jungkook would cook him one for breakfast tomorrow morning. 

 

A stir movement from his lower abdomen interrupted Taehyung's stream of thought. He reached his hand around to feel at the large bump that protuded from his large t-shirt. He smiled faintly, but the smile turned into a grimace as a sharp pain washed over his stomach. Taehyung slowly pushed himself off the couch and onto his swollen feet. Carefully feeling the small of his stomach, just above his bump, he felt relieved that it was nothing more than a muscle spasm. He would've dismissed the pain from the start, seeing as he was still weeks away from the estimated due date. 

 

Taehyung scowled again as the baby suddenly became very agitated, and began kicking ferociously. He groaned, irritated, massaging the bump in attempt to calm the restless fetus. He'd never liked the kicking. 
"God, " he murmured. "please stop. Appa's very tired." 

 

The sound of a key entering a lock caught his attention, and Jungkook walked through the door, returning from work. 
"Oh husband, you wouldn't believe the day I had at work. It was simply exhausting! I almost... Taehyung, are you alright? " Jungkook asked. 
"Yes, yes. I'm fine. My stomach's just a bit sore and the baby's a little distressed as well. "

 

"Are you sure? You don't think that, I mean, maybe it might be--" He said, eyes widening. 
"No, it's not time. Not yet. I still have a few weeks left." Taehyung said, assuring himself more than Jungkook. 
The younger drop his suitcase and pad towards Taehyung, give him the chocolate milk he bought for him hoping it would atleast lessen the pain he's undergoing. 

 

"Well, if you're certain it's not that, do you think I could maybe, possibly... feel it move? " Jungkook asked, grinning broadly. 
"Kookie, we've talked about this--"

 

"Tae, you know how much I love it. It's the best part of my day. Please, just for a moment, or two? " He smiled, and when he smiled, it was a little bit magical and he know Taehyung can't refuse him now. And, despite the fact that Taehyung found it to be an invasion of personal space, he really did like making Jungkook happy. 

 

"Alright. " he sighed. 
He felt Jungkook lightly lay his hand on the top of his bump, where the movement was most apparent. Around the hallway point in the gestation period, light flutters of movement were replaced by strong kicks and punches that could be seen on the surface. Taehyung hadn't had a full night's sleep, and quickly regretted agreeing on a third child. 
"It's very active today. " Jungkook murmurs. 

 

 


In the middle of the quiet moment, Taehyung felt the baby start moving again. Without saying anything, he took Jungkook's hand and move it on the site of the kicking. He grinned as the younger's face lit up with pure joy, and he was reminded why'd he agreed to a third child in the first place. 

 

"Do you think we might get a girl this time? It'd be nice to have a female in this house. " Jungkook commented. 
"I sure hope so. I've been wanting a daughter since season one. " Taehyung added, staring off into space. 

 

"Oh, I almost forgot. Jin hyung invited us over for dinner tonight. The boys are already there, we might as well head over." Jungkook said, pulling his hand from Taehyung's bump. 
"It's almost midnight. " The older exclaimed. 
"I don't know, but let's not hurt their feelings. " Jungkook said and walked off, and got halfway to the front door before turning around to go back and help his stranded husband. 
"Come on, they have spaghetti. " As that being said, Taehyung's tummy grumble in hunger and he went with Jungkook.