The Curse

Taekook/Vkook OneShotsCollections

 

 

 

 

Jungkook walks along the clean pathway. His expensive timberland boots were clanking on the ground. A pair of expensive skinny jeans were tight around his perfect skinny legs. An expensive navy blue sweater were tucked in his jeans. 

Everything around this boy was expensive. 

Hell, even the handkerchief on his back pocket cost a thousand dollars. 

 

Jeon Jungkook was a boy who grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth. He live in a massive mansion with lots of help keepers. He had a bed on his own and gets to sleep in a very comfy king sized bed. He own many different cars.

But that didn't make him had a bunch of friends. 

 

He got used to be alone in his house since his both parents were usually working about their business, going all over the country. 

This made Jungkook be as cold as ice, as rude as hell.

 

But people do not care about it anyways since they put more attention on his god-like face. He is quite handsome, with caramel colored hair, big doe black eyes and natural pink colored lips. Irresistably milky-white and smooth skin. 

 

Jungkook boringly look at his surroundings, ignoring the fact that he caught a lot of people's attention. 

 

He walk to the direction of his shiny red car, only to find that there was a figure lying beside it. 

He arch his brows, frowning onto why someone had been leaning on his car that might made it damage. 

 

Gazing to the side, he found a boy. Scrawny and dirty. He had clothes but are ripped in every parts. Skin were covered in mud and dirt. Hair are dirty and unclean. 

Most of all, he smells very very bad, Jungkook grimace in disgust. 

 

“What the hell are you doing there? " He waited for the stranger to wake up in his uncomfortable position until looking up at him. 

 

Jungkook muttered a 'gross' after seeing the boy's dirty face. Like really, he needed a bath. But Jungkook wouldn't let himself do that.

 

The stranger notice the paper bag on Jungkook hand, his eyes glinting at the smell of fresh bread. He his dry lips and stood in his knees. 

Jungkook look down at him in a twisted expression. 

 

“Please give me bread! I'm Taehyung and I'm really hungry so please give me bread! "

 

“Hey! " Jungkook hissed and hid the paper bag at his back when the said name, Taehyung, tried to reach for it. 

 

Taehyung didn't budge and continued crawling for the bag. 

 

Jungkook growled at him and then push Taehyung away. The pity boy landing harshly on the ground, creating a big bruise on his wrist. 

 

Jungkook made a face as he tried to wipe his 'dirty palm' to his handkerchief. 

 

“Ew~now look what you've done to me! You disgusted me you little ! Get the hell away from my car! Away! " Jungkook brush him away with his foot, grimacing as his favorite shoes were making contact to the dirty boy. 

 

Taehyung stumbled on the ground multiple times, keeping the same expression. 

 

Jungkook flick his tounge and glare at him. “Don't go near me again, and my car! " He goes inside his car and drove off, the smoke from the engine blowing straight at Taehyung's face. 

 

Taehyung look back from where Jungkook had left. The warmth that surrounds earlier had gone cold after the younger had left. 

 

He stood up from his bare feet, brushing off the invisible dust on his shirt. He laugh mockingly and a smirk play along his thin lips. He look back at the road again. 

 

“Jeon Jungkook, 18 years old. " He grin. 

“You're next. "

 

Jungkook flick his tounge in irritation as he brush off the sleeves of his shirt. 

 

“Tsk. I hate that guy. How could he almost touch me?! " He rolled his eyes and slump to the couch, taking out the bread on the paper bag. 

He didn't know why but these days, he's really craving for some fresh bread. 

He took a bite and some crumbs are falling down. He look at it boringly before taking another munch. Sure, the maids will clean it for him. 

 

After finishing his brunch, he took off his shoes and went straight to bed. Falling down on the matress and is already snoring. 

 

“Grr.. " Jungkook groan as he slowly feel like lifting his eyelids. He sit up and rub the aching part on his back. 

 

“Ugh, what happened to my comfy bed? "

 

He groaned then suddenly shivering from coldness. He shifted from his position then feeling a cold floor underneath him. 

 

“W-What? " He realized to look at his surroundings. 

 

“Where am I?!" A look of bewildered when he notice he was laying down onto nothing but the ground. Walls of alley surrounds him and a garbage can was on his side. He shiver again until he found out he was wearing a large shirt that reach above his knee, but it was ripped and dirty. Like it hadn't been wash for three years. 

 

“W-Why am I here? Why am I wearing this? Where am I! " He feel like crying his eyes out. He was so confused. What happened? 

 

Jungkook stood up, shivering as his bare foot made contact with the cold ground. 

 

He walk outside from the alley and found busy people walking around in the morning. 

This time, they were looking at him with pure disgust and not with admiration. 

He felt ashamed when others travel their eyes from his head to toe, before making a face and dissing him silently.

 

Suddenly, a feeling of vibration was in his stomach. It repeated again and again. 

 

“H-Hungry.. " He mewls as he rub his empty stomach. 

 

He squint his eyes. The streets were familiar. Then he realized. His home wasn't that far away. 

 

He decided to walk the familiar path from his home, bearing the stinging pain in his feet everytime he would accidentally step on small rocks. 

 

“M-My home. " He breath out after spotting the same dark green gate. 

 

He decided to run to it, but then guards stop him from doing so. His own guards stop him from entering.

He frown at them, but the guards doesn't seem to know him. 

 

“What do you think you're doing? I live here, you get money from me so let, me, in! I'm hungry as hell! "

He tried to step in again but the guards push him this time as he was getting persistent. 

 

"W-What is wrong with you? " He muttered. 

 

“This is a house for someone not like you. What do you think you're doing, young man? We don't get money from you, Mr. Kim is our boss. "

 

Jungkook felt like tearing up. He stand on his feet but didn't dare to step forward. 

 

“Mr. Kim? " He ask, confused as hell. 

Before the guards could utter a word, a loud honk echoed in his ears. 

 

He look back, gaping at what he saw. 

It was his car, his ing car and someone is inside it! 

 

The anger built inside as he run towards it. But then, the door of the car push open and a person step outside. 

 

Jungkook stop, unable to speak on what he was seeing. 

 

“You?!" It was the guy, Taehyung, from the street. 

 

But this time, he was... clean. He wore a plain blue sweater and black jeans with black boots on,apparantly it was one of Jungkook's wardrobe. His hair smelled strawberries and every blonde strands were shining. His face looks so soft. Dark brown orbs looking straight at him and pink lips curve into a smirk. 

 

Jungkook gasp at the view. 

 

“Hello, Jeon Jungkook. " Taehyung grin, made Jungkook be agressive to attack him. 

 

Taehyung quickly step backward that made Jungkook stumble and missed. 

 

“You did this to me, didn't you?!" Jungkook screamed. 

 

Taehyung blew his bangs that were falling down onto his eyes. “Yes, I did. I'm glad you realize. "

 

Jungkook look at him in disbelief. “What?! And... and you're wearing my clothes! And my car and my..my... you took away my house! Why are you doing this to me? " He speak without a pause. 

Taehyung look at him sternly then stepping forward, just halting in front of him. He lean down so their faces level. He put a finger under his chin. 

 

“Because you need to learn, Jungkook. You need to know what you've done wrong and how to solve it. That's the only way. " He whisper before pulling away from the younger. 

 

Jungkook knit his eyebrows, still unable to understand what was happening. He look back at the blonde. 

“Who are you? " His voice were firm and strong. Taehyung smirk. 

 

“The Taehyung you see from yesterday was nothing but a disguise. This is the real me, Jeon Jungkook, but much more better than this. " Jungkook raise him an eyebrow before repeating his same question. 

 

“I'm Kim Taehyung. I'am a witch, and yes, I cursed you Jeon Jungkook. "

 

Jungkook tried to look around him, finding some source of food. But there wasn't any. He's too clean to rummaged through the garbage. 

 

Suddenly, the smell of cooking burger ran to his nose. He stop for a while to breath in the delicious scent before deciding to follow it. 

 

There he realized he was in front of a truck, which were also a store that sells burgers. 

He look at the several people buying and munching on the big buns, their lips and complimenting the food. 

 

Jungkook bit his lip unconciously. He flick his tounge then purse his lips. 

 

“I blame Taehyung for doing this. " Just calling his name made his tounge twisted. 

 

He took baby steps forward to the two teenage guys at the side, wearing a school uniform and eating the burger. Their faces shows satisfying expression, Jungkook thought the burger did really taste amazing. 

 

“E-Excuse me.. " He whisper, feeling ashamed for himself.

The two teenagers stop from eating then look down at him, their face automatically twisting in disgust. 

 

Jungkook pulled his hand in front. “C-Can I hug some burger? P-Please I-I'm really hungry.. " His stomach growled in an instant. 

 

“What?Ew, no~We won't give you anything. " Jungkook felt his blood boil and he can't help but to scream at them. 

 

“Yahh! Don't give me that look, I never want to be like this, okay?! Just... give me food! " 

 

He reach for the burger, and when the other tried to stop him, he scratch his hand. 

 

“Aw! " The one he scratched reacted at his action and hold his wrist that were decorated by a long slice on his skin, deep dark red forming at the corner of it. 

 

“What do you think you're doing to my friend huh?! " Jungkook didn't missed until a fist already knock down his face. His nose ran out with blood. 

 

The pain quickly reacting and he tried to supress it. 

 

“What,aren't you still walking away?Get lost and find your food at the garbage! I'm sure there'll be a lot. " The thought of Taehyung in this kind of situation suddenly ran onto Jungkook's minds. He was thinking if the older always experienced something like this. He felt a bit pity from him. 

But right now, all he could do was run away. His feet move swiftly and went back at the alley. 

 

His face fell and shoulders slump down. His stomach growling louder in response. 

 

He sat at the ground and hug his knees from his chest. He rock himself forward and backward. 

 

The azure sky became a pitch grey and soon, big droplets of rain were pouring down harshly. 

 

Jungkook was already wet. The shirt he wore where sticking to his skin as the rain goes with his tears. 

He close his eyes then cried in his knees. 

 

It was the very first time he cried, except when he was born. 

He had never felt such guilt before. 

He wish he was more nice. 

He wish he could go back in time to correct his mistake. 

 

“T-Taehyung was right... he.. h-he was right.. " He sobbed with no particular reason, but he have the feeling that the blonde was right. That he deserves something like this. 

 

A loud beep were deaf to his ear as he started to get unconcious. 

Before he could pass out, a silhouette of a man came running towards him. 

 

His soul had woken up and his eyelids were beginning to lift up. 

 

Jungkook slowly open his eyes and he was greeted by a familiar ceiling. 

 

“Argh.. " He groaned as he sit up, head pounding in an instant pain. 

He massage his temple before looking around his surroundings. 

 

He gape when he found himself lying on his own bed in his own room to his own house. 

 

“W-Wha??" He look down at his clothes. 

His body warming by the comfortable red sweater and baby blue whale pajamas. 

 

He got off the bed and headed to outside his room. 

He take the stairs down and he already spotted Taehyung sitting on the sofa, a book in his hand. He was still wearing the same blue sweater and black jeans.

 

“Ah, I see your awake. " Taehyung said as he notice the presence. 

 

Jungkook didn't shout at him this time and walk in front of the other. 

 

“Who changed my clothes? "

 

Taehyung look at him with a slight of confusion. 

 

“Uhh me of course, who else? " Jungkook look down as he felt his cheeks heat up. 

 

“Okay, so... " Taehyung put down the book and stood up as well. 

 

“Have you learn you lesson, Jungkook. "

 

Jungkook nodded, decided to look at Taehyung's face. He notice just now that he had blue eyes, a mesmerizing ones. 

 

“Yes, and that is to uhh never look at someone from how they look in appearance and be... nice-r. " 

 

“Aish, you didn't learn any, did you? " Taehyung flick his forehead, the younger pouted and rub the part where Taehyung flicked. 

 

“What, is that all? Huh? Come on, atleast you learned somethinf right? Me cursing you wouldn't be worth it! "

 

“What do I need to do?! Cook you a pancake? Prepare your bath? huh?! " Jungkook whined. 

 

Taehyung pointed to the kitchen. “Yeah, that's right, cook me pancakes! I didn't disguise myself for nothing, Jeon Jungkook. "

 

Jungkook stomped his feet. “Fine! But this house is mine now alright! Eysh! " He rolled his eyes and purse his lips. 

But before he could walk away, Taehyung pulled his arm and envelope him into a hug. 

 

He stiffened, not knowing what the other is doing. Taehyung push Jungkook's head to his chest as he caress his hair, kissing it every seconds. 

 

“Did they hurt you that bad? " Jungkook thought Taehyung knew what had happened to him that time. 

He wrap his arms around his waist and bury his face to his chest. 

 

“Did they... do this to you often? Did t-they also push you, like I did? " Jungkook stuttered. 

 

“Not really, I'm a witch. They can do whatever they want to me. "

 

“Taehyung-ah.. " Taehyung smiled, liking how Jungkook call him by his name. 

 

“Mhmm? "

 

Jungkook pull away from but kept his hands on his chest. Taehyung look down at him. 

 

“I'm sorry. "

 

Taehyung smiled. Bringing his fingers to caress the lovely cheeks. 

 

“There there, you learned your lesson very well. "