pretty~

Taekook/Vkook OneShotsCollections

 

 

 

 

Jungkook kept playing the handkerchief in his hands due to nervousness. He felt hot and cold at the same time,making him feel uncomfortable. Cold sweat forming in his palms and Jin can't help but to put a hand on the younger's shoulder when he saw him trembling. 

 

Jungkook felt the weight on his shoulder and he look up, meeting Jin's assuring gaze. 

 

“It's okay, Kookie. Don't need to be nervous. I'm so sure they'll like us! "

 

The older tried to make his voice echoed with beam but the crack was there. 

 

“You think so? " Jungkook ask and Jin nodded, pulling back his hand by his side. 

 

“I know so. "

 

Jungkook tilt his head in front and a smile can't help but to form in his lips as soon as the words came big in his vision. 

 

'BigHit'  it says. 

 

Paste into the marble wall of the entertainment, carved into thick and enormous lettering. 

 

A sigh let pass into Jungkook's lips. The smile still decorating his face. Maybe it was one of those times where you can die already with no more desires since you've had already what you want.

 

 

 

On second thought, Jungkook isn't ready to die yet. He still haven't met the Bangtan. More known as the Bts, bulletproof boys. The famous boy group in Korea. Heck, they're so popular no one in Korea is unaware of them! For some people, they says Bts are like gods. Jungkook didn't deny of that. They are a group compose of five charming hot beautiful young boys. They had many fangirls and fanboys and Jungkook is one of them. He had been stanning them for more than a years now! There is no single day he haven't open his phone or laptop just to see what the boys were doing at the exact time. 

 

 

 

He have been to their every concerts, though he's quite in the back area since he can't afford too much money, and that's the reason why he never get to buy some of their albums and go to their fansign. It's okay for him though. As long as he can heard their voice singing and rapping and dancing, he's satisfied to that. He's still young, there's more years for a youth like him. 

 

 

 

At school, Jin and him had taken the course of dealing with cosmetic products. They had been very skilled at doing make ups. On the eyebrows, at tracing the lips with red color, applying just the right foundation, they were perfect to that. Maybe that's the reason why someone had seen their talents and assured them to be one of make up artist in BigHit and would be doing it with Bts. 

 

 

 

And now, they were here. At the BigHit entertainment and setting their foots at the very polish floor, sitting on one some fancy scarlet couch. Jungkook kept bouncing his knees up and down as the excitement mingled with fear. 

 

 

 

He was happy, to finally had a chance on seeing Bts even though the only purpose is to do their make up and fix every single mistake on their gorgeous faces. 

 

 

 

He was far more than happy. It's like he was blessed! 

 

 

 

But he was scared. What if they don't like him? What if he was too imperfect for them? What if-

 

 

 

“Jungkook, you're worrying again. Stop it,it's making me do the same!Just think about.. Taehyung smiling at you because..he found you really pretty! "

 

 

 

Jungkook felt flustered at the words that he had to slap the older's shoulder to keep him shut. But his imagination says otherwise. What if he really did find me pretty?

 

 

 

The thought of Kim Taehyung smiling at him was a moment he can never handle. He'll surely faint at the spot whe he finally gets to see up close his favorite rectangular-shaped smile of his. 

 

 

 

Kim Taehyung was one of the members of Bts. The one who caught Jungkook's attention and let him drown into their world. The world of being a fanboy. He never regret of being one though he sometimes did since Bts is just really making him go insane! 

 

 

 

He had this huge pictures of Taehyung paste on the four walls of his room, and everytime he wake up, he always giggled by seeing his face and would kiss Taehyung's lips again and again. Jin had caught him doing so but he didn't judge the younger since that's what he also do to Namjoon's posters or known as RapMonster. 

 

 

 

“Jeon Jungkook and Kim Seokjin please. " A woman called behind a door. 

 

 

 

Jungkook and Jin look at each other before finally getting up to the comfy couch and followed the path to the lady. 

 

 

 

“That's us. " Jin was the one who talked since he's the eldest. 

 

 

 

The woman had check something on the paper in her hand before looking up to them once more. “Are you done with your interview?"

 

 

 

The two boys nodded and had the small smile spread in their faces. The lady had caught the nervousness and she smirked at this. Oh how she remember being like that after having an offer to be one of Bts's lead staff. 

 

 

 

“Well then I think you're ready to meet Bangtan. "

 

 

 

Jungkook swallowed hard as their feets were hesitant to follow the lady that was already inside a room. He took deep breaths and trailed beside Jin, clinging onto his arm for support. 

 

 

 

They entered a room and Jungkook recognized it as the make up room. He had seen Taehyung filming here. 

 

 

 

He caught the scent of cosmetic products on the corner. Two big mirrors paste on the wall opposite from the chair. The wardrobe and wigs are just at the corner and some staffs had been roaming around. 

 

 

 

Jungkook and Jin found no five beautiful boys, well that's when the door haven't banged open. 

 

 

 

Min Yoongi, who was dripping in sweat had came in,eyes more interested in the ground. He walk pass the two boys and went to get some drink. Jungkook followed him with his eyes. He heard the flicking of a tounge of the lady. “You know Suga. " She said as if already telling everything about the idol by those three words. 

 

 

 

“Woo! It's so hot! "

 

 

 

Jungkook tighten his grip around Jin's arm when he can already hears Jimin's loud protest. 

 

 

 

The short idol came into the door and he immediately spot the new faces. 

 

 

 

“Woah woah woah and who's this??" 

 

 

 

He look at the two from head to toe. 

 

 

 

“Let's discuss this when all of you are here. " The lady response to Jimin and the idol just nodded, walking to sit on the sofa beside Suga and whispered to him something with his eyes on Jungkook and Jin. Suga look surprised as he notice just now the two boys. 

 

 

 

“Oh god,Jungkook he's here! " Jin whispered in his ear and the younger was alert that Namjoon was walking inside, an earphone stuck in his both ears. He looks so serious, a leader-like attitude. 

 

 

 

“Oh annyeonghaseyo! " He bowed when he notice the two. 

 

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!! " Jin greeted back, more lively with a wide smile on his small face. The smile soon turned into a sly one when he caught the secret wink Namjoon gave him. 

 

 

 

Jungkook saw this and he can't help but shared a soft giggle to himself. Hoseok came in after and greeted them also without even knowing who they were. 

 

 

 

“I'm so sweaty, someone do my make up! "

 

 

 

Oh my goood! 

 

 

 

Jungkook's breath hitch when he heard the husky voice of Kim Taehyung. I'm so sure that is him! 

 

 

 

“Hey guys, why so-" 

 

 

 

Taehyung was about to questioned the silence but then he saw Jeon Jungkook. The place turned into nothing but blurred colors and Jungkook was the only visible. His mouth went apart for the moment and his vision invade by the adorable face of Jungkook. His eyes followed the younger's hand were it cling to someone. He don't know why but the butterflies in his stomach had limp down. 

 

 

 

Jungkook feels flustered at the stare he was receiving by Taehyung that he look down. 

 

 

 

The woman clears .  “Okay since all of you are here already. I'd like to introduce... " She gestured for Jin and Jungkook to continue. 

 

 

 

Jin take baby step forward and point himself. “My name's Kim Seokjin, but you can call me Jin. I'm 23,basically older than all of you. I hope we can be close!"

 

 

 

Jungkook was expected to be the next.  “Hi. My name is Jeon Jungkook. I'm 18,please take care of me. " Jimin and Hoseok cooed and called him cute a couple of times. 

 

 

 

“So who are they here? " Namjoon ask and took his earphone off. 

 

 

 

“They'll be your make up artist. And since you're pretty haggard today, it's the right time for their first job! I'll leave you two started. "

 

 

 

The lady did left them. The seven boys standing in awkward until Taehyung grab Jungkook's arm away from Jin. The youngest was taken aback and prevent to shriek by the idol's hand holding his wrist. 

 

 

 

“Can you do my make up please~" 

 

 

 

Taehyung sat on the chair in front of the big mirror while Jungkook's knuckles. The youngest was blushing the entire time. His eyes caught Jin doing Hoseok's hair, though he was staring at Namjoon every seconds. 

 

 

 

“O-Okay. " He had to pull his hand from the idol's grip and he thought he just saw the disappointment on Taehyung's face. 

 

 

 

Jungkook grab some expensive foundation and lightly crouched down to level with Taehyung's face. He started to pat the soft cotton on Taehyung's beautiful skin. 

 

 

 

The idol didn't bother to close his eyes and just admire the goddess face in front of him. He can feel how Jungkook were careful in his hand. 

 

 

 

Jungkook then proceed to the eyebrows. He put a cotton in his hand to prevent damaging the skin. He let the pencil fall on Taehyung's eyebrows and repeat to trace it to look a bit thicker. 

 

 

 

Then he pick up a combination of pink and red lipstick. “Ugh. " He groaned after staying in a very uncomfortable position. Taehyung notice this so he spread his legs and pull Jungkook to stay between it. 

 

 

 

Jungkook startled at the sudden action and he shivered lightly when Taehyung was squeezing him by his legs. He lean down and started to apply lipstick on the idol's thin lips. 

 

 

 

Taehyung can smell Jungkook's sweet breath because on how close they were and he was liking this distance. If more, he could just push Jungkook to him. He don't know why but suddenly, he got attracted to someone. 

 

 

 

Jungkook was almost finish but then Taehyung stood up and drag him out to the room. They stop at a sacred place where no one had been walking around.  

 

“T-Taehyung, what are you d-doing? " The idol only response a kiss. 

 

 

 

Jungkook jolted and was suprised but he never had the courage to push him away. Their lips were rubbing against each other and Taehyung's lipstick were smudge on him. 

 

 

 

It felt wrong yet good but Jungkook had pulled away too quickly. “Wha-what do you think y-you're doing?! " He was panting due to their intense kiss. 

 

 

 

Jungkook was unaware of what's happening so suddenly. Why is this such good things happening to him? Is there a miracle beside him? Or God just really like him that much? 

 

 

 

Taehyung didn't smile because he too was nervous on what he was doing. What if there's a camera watching them? They're surely are doomed. First time on the job and this happens... great. 

 

 

 

Taehyung lean to his ear. “I'll explain later. Just let me do this. " After that he kiss him again. 

 

Jungkook push him once more. “What?! " He can't help but to raise his voice cause he's just so confused! Taehyung and pull his hair in annoyance. 

 

“Jeon Jungkook, I don't mean to scare you but I... I think I like youu! "

 

Jungkook look at him in bewildered. Mouth was agape and his knees felt like jelly Taehyung had to keep his arm around him when he stumble. 

 

“You.. you what? "

 

 

 

“The first time I saw you, which was just earlier, I thought.. I thought you were pretty. " Taehyung said flustered. He keep his eyes down afraid of the younger's reaction.

 

“You think I'm.. pretty? " 

 

Taehyung look up to find the amusing look on Jungkook's face, he thought it was adorable! 

 

“Y-Yeah and-" He was cut off by a tight embrace. Jungkook had his arms around the idol's neck. Taehyung snorted and wrap Jungkook's waist by his arms. 

 

“Can we stay like this for a while? " Jungkook ask. Taehyung hum. 

 

 

 

“Okay sure but... can I kiss you again? "

 

 

So this collections will be hiatus for two weeks. I'm sorry but my world is completely revolving around this story and I still had a life to keep on. Especially that exams had started by now and I don't want to think about Taekook while answering my test! Believe me it happens once and they thought I'm crazy because I was smiling by myself.