A Valentines Day

Taekook/Vkook OneShotsCollections

 

 

 

 

Taehyung gently lit up the scented candles placed by the middle of a round table, white soft cloth were covered. 

 

He blow the remaining fire in the match as he smiled contentedly, looking at his work. 

 

“I'm pretty sure, this time, he'll love it! " He utter, fist pumping in the air. 

 

He check the surroundings one more time, checking for any single mistakes. It was quite a bit hard to see in the dark since he purposely turn off all the lights, but the candles at every corner were lighting the different angles of the room. Red petals scattered around the marble floor. Some were purposely rained in the table, to make it look romantic, well that was what Taehyung thought. 

 

At the table in the middle, two plates were placed opposite, a wooden chair on each side, just perfect for two people. 

 

“Jiminie! " He called. A boy dressed very formal run out from the mention of his name. 

 

“Yes? " Taehyung looking at him up and down. He was wearing a white blouse, the sleeves reaching to his wrist and simple black pants with a grey apron tied around his waist. 

 

“You absolutely look like a waiter. " Taehyung commented. Jimin rolled his eyes then crossing his arms over his chest. “I am a waiter, stupid. "

 

Taehyung was about to diss back when they heard Jungkook already screaming and a slap of getting beaten up came from behind the door upstairs. 

 

“Let me go, Hoseok hyung! I said let me go! "

 

Jimin shakes his head then chuckled. “Well, goodluck to that. " Taehyung swallowed down and smiled with a hint of nervous between. “Y-Yeah, I can tame him. "

 

Jimin snorted before waving off a goodbye to Taehyung. “Whatever. I'll go to the kitchen now and do your business. "

 

“Make sure you served the food without tripping alright? " Taehyung shouted before the other completely dissapear from the kitchen. 

 

“Taehyung, are you ready down there?! Hurry up, I can't hold your boyfriend any longer! Damn, he's so strong! " At the mention of Taehyung's name, Jungkook's head flash up, eyes sharpening behind the red blindfold tied around his head. 

 

“Taehyung?! What are you doing this time?! I swear if I'll have another boyfriend, I wish he wouldn't be troublesome like you a-"

 

“Yeah get him down. " Taehyung didn't let the other finish while he holds his snorts in his throat. 

 

The door quickly banged open and revealed Hoseok with Jungkook in his arms, preventing the younger to struggle from his grip. If it really wasn't for Taehyung and valentines day, he wouldn't get to received multiple punch and slaps from the stubborn Jungkook. 

 

Taehyung smiled when he saw his Kookie along the stairs, Hoseok guiding him to keep from falling. Though he won't deny he was a bit upset on how Hoseok wrap Jungkook in his arms, body were tight close. 

 

“Taehyung! Taehyung, where are you and let me punch that beautiful face of yours! " 

 

He walk towards Jungkook, signaling for Hoseok to let him go. 

 

“The beautiful face of mine is just in front of you, darling. " Jungkook stop and feel for the other's breathing touching his cheeks. When he felt that Taehyung is close, he quickly swing his fist in the air and absentmindedly hits his jaw. 

 

“Ow! " Taehyung hissed in pain and grab his aching jaw. 

 

Jungkook took off the blindfold in his eyes. His attention immediately catching his surroundings. 

 

“What is this?" He snap and glared at his boyfriend. 

 

Taehyung gesture the place with his left hand, as the other were still holding his jaw. 

 

“uhh happy... valentines day. " He greeted reluctantly as Jungkook's glare were very intimidating. 

 

Jungkook cocked his eyebrows at him. “Valentines? "

 

“Yeah, it's February the 14th today, babe. " Taehyung nod. 

 

“And so? You expect me to spend a ty ocassion with you? "

 

Taehyung made a pout, pulling out his lips more and trying to be cuter when Jungkook only grimace at him. 

 

“Aww~come on, Kookie. It would be our anniversary too, don't you remember? This was the day where you first said yes to me. " He smiled dreamily. 

 

Jungkook rolled his eyes and kept his gaze at the corner. “Yeah right. I don't even know why I accept your confession with only flowers and chocolates. " This time, he look at the elder. “Like really Tae? You're no exciting. "

 

Taehyung acted as if he was hurt. “Hey, I tried you know! Won't you atleast appreciate my efforts this time? You always ignore them, taking only the food then walking away. Please~" Jungkook look down and caught his bottom lip in between his teeth. He thought he sounded really rude on how Taehyung narrate it. 

 

“F-Fine! " He muttered, cheeks were flushed red. 

 

Taehyung gawked and pounced on him. “Really?! You will?! Eysh, that's why I love you soooo much! " He showered him with kisses all over his face. Jungkook slapping him in an effort to keep him away. 

 

Taehyung pull his chair for him and made sure he was seated comfortably. He took his chair on the opposite, smiling all the way. 

 

Jungkook look around him. He brush off the petals that fell from his thighs. The infinite scented candles didn't put much interest in him. He really was that kind of guy who is hard to get his attention. That takes so hard to made him feel agitated. So even he himself doubted why he had a stupid boyfriend who gets him by only a boquet of flowers in hand and a bundle of milk chocolates in the other. Maybe because no one would ever dared to put an effort like that to him before. 

 

Just reminiscing the events made his lips tugged a small smile. 

 

“Oh! You're smiling! You like this don't you~" 

 

He jolted when Taehyung squeak then start teasing him. His smile vanish too quickly and he tried to find an excuse for that. He put on his signature facial expression, lips purse and eyebrows meeting together. 

 

He smack the back of Taehyung's head, made him stop from giggling. ”Yah, I'm not smiling. Th-That's stretching... my lips! " His eyes found the candles in front of him. He pointed at it. “How dare you light up a candle if there was a fabric underneath?! What if your clumsiness activate again and you accidentally bump this?! Do you want to start a fire?! Huh! "

 

Taehyung look suprised as he didn't thought of that at first. “I'm sorry I'm sorry. " He muttered while he didn't have no hesitate to press his finger at the small fire for it to die down. Though the small fire still cause his skin to burn. The younger only rolling his eyes. 

 

Taehyung cleared his throat. “We should eat something now. " He raise his voice so it can reach through the kitchen. 

 

And right on time, Jimin came out with trays in his both hand. 

 

“Jimin, you're in here too? " Jungkook said as if he was betrayed or something. 

“A dinner for our couples. " Jimin ignored the youngest and put down the food. 

 

“Would you like some wine? " He gesture for the bottle of red wine in his hand. 

 

“Just me please. My boyfriend will only have water. " Taehyung smiled when Jimin was acting so smoothly. 

 

Jimin nodded and pour the right amount of wine in the glass and served it in front of Taehyung. 

 

“I'll get the water for your boyfriend. " Jimin bowed before dissapearing once more in the kitchen. 

 

Taehyung heard Jungkook scoff. “Waiter doesn't suit him. " 

 

“Kookie, you're too harsh. "

 

Jungkook just shrug then looking down at his food. 

 

“It's lamb skewers, your favorite. " Taehyung exclaimed. Jungkook only hummed and let himself eat to his content. 

 

Taehyung only watch him as he sip every second at his wine. Jungkook notice this so he look up. “Aren't you going to eat? "

 

He shakes his head. “Seeing you already making me full. " 

 

“Ugh.. " Jungkook scoff then went back from digging his food. He stop immediately when a hand laid on top of his. 

 

It was only Taehyung's hand but he brush it off. “Tae, I'm eating. " He excused. 

 

“Right, I'm sorry. "

 

 

 

After dinner, with only Jungkook eating, was done, the couple settled into a silence. 

 

Jungkook was looking down at his lap, playing his fingers on the table while swinging his feet back and forth. Taehyung took the time to admire his lovely features. Every angles were almost perfect. He looks very innocent and fragile but really, he's so rude. 

 

Jungkook look up to meet Taehyung's gaze when the other held his hand again. 

 

“I love you. " His heart drummed for a while. He look at Taehyung, who was smiling sweetly, and that smile only belongs for him. 

 

Maybe that's it! The reason why Jungkook accept Taehyung to be his boyfriend is because he's the only person who told him the three magical words that made his heart beats faster. He says it sincerely and that already made Jungkook to soften. To let his boyfriend lock their fingers. 

 

Taehyung starts to play with his fingers. “Jungkook, I love you. Even though most of the times you still ignore my efforts. Or when I tried to hold your hand in public, you'll brush me away. When I tried to kiss you, you'll slap me. When I introduce you to my friends as my boyfriend, you seemed so tense. But that's okay. As long as you're here with me, I'm more than greatful. Happy valentines, Kookie. I love y-"

 

“Are you going to be ashamed of me now? " Jungkook immediately cut him off. The rim of his eyes started to feel watery for unknown reason. Maybe because he now realized how it looks like he's embarassed to be Taehyung's boyfriend. 

 

“What? " Taehyung was taken aback. Never did he show that he was ashamed of Jungkook, so why did he ask that? 

 

“Were you embarassed to even say you have a boyfriend now because that boyfriend of yours doesn't seemed to care for you? " Jungkook's voice crack. 

 

“Kookie! " Taehyung kneel down in front of him. Lifting his hand to touch the lovely cheeks that were already damp by tears. 

 

“Jungkook, why are you crying? Why did you ask if I'm embarassed why would I be embarassed? " Taehyung ask in disbelief. 

 

Jungkook look down at him. “Be-Because I never know how to do sweet things like what you always do to me! I-I don't know how to react to it that's why I feel like rejecting you. "

 

“Oh Kookie..." Taehyung leaned forward to plant a kiss on his forehead, before pulling away to fix his gaze at him once more. 

 

“You don't need to be real sweet just to be a good boyfriend. Stay who you are, the Jungkook I love, okay? "

 

“A-Are you sure? Won't it be a too-" He didn't get to finish when he was shut by a pair of soft thin lips press against his own lips. 

 

Jungkook gasp. Taehyung pulled away too quickly. “I-I'm sorry, did I startle you?"

 

He still felt the ghost of Taehyung's lips into his. It's been a long day like that happen. He can't quite remember when was their last kiss. 

 

He pulled Taehyung on the collar of his shirt. The elder shut his eyes, expecting a slap on the face or maybe a big punch, but instead a pair of lips smack him, in the cheeks. He shiver lightly when Jungkook took out his tounge to a part of the skin before pulling away. Rosy cheeks became redder. 

 

“Aigoo~" Taehyung cooed, pinch Jungkook's nose then envelope him in his arms. The younger reciprocate the hug. 

 

“Grr... I'm so not used to the new side of you. Where's my ruthless boyfriend go? " Jungkook punch his chest hard causing Taehyung to choke by nothing. 

 

“Aw! What was that for?! "

 

Jungkook glared at him. “That's for making me cry. "

 

Taehyung purse his lips and mumbled incoherent words, eyebrows meeting together as he rub the part where Jungkook punch. 

Suddenly, a soft material press to his lips. He look down and Jungkook was kissing him again. He was about to hold his face and kiss back but the younger already pulling away. 

 

“And that's, for everything else. " He smiled cheekily, made Taehyung do the same. 

 

“Anything for my Kookie. " He tuck some lose strands of Jungkook's hair behind his ear, pressing his lips to his earlobe. 

 

“That's a happy valentines for you, Kim Taehyung. "

 

 

 

Well, Kookie is just so mean here..