My First Love

Taekook/Vkook OneShotsCollections

 

 

~

 

"Mommy! Mommy, can I play there?! Can I play there?! Please~"
Jungkook nonstop tug on his mother's free hand causing the lady to jerk down to her 7 year old only son. 
Jungkook's loud protest disturb her lovely conversation to their good neighborhood. 

She hardly pull her hand from Jungkook's small hands that seems so incredibly strong on how he made her almost fall on her foot. 

Annoyingly, she shove him away. 
"Alright, go on. Play wherever you like"
"Yehey! " She roll her eyes at his son's enthusiasm. 

She watch Jungkook sprint away to move at the nearest park but made sure to kept an eye on him. 

 

Jungkook drag his  ragged iron-man stuff toy with him as he move his little feet swiftly at the park. 

He look around excitedly and gasp to see a long slide that looks really fun if he try sliding on it. 

He hurry to the slide and accomplish what his tiny heart shouts. 

 

He continues to play around the lonely park. 
His fits of giggle the only thing heard on the runt place. 
He quickly forgot about his ragged iron-man stuff toy that he abandon near the plants which he slip into since he's not watching his steps. 

He tumble down through the bushes earning a small gash to his forearm. 
Instead of wailing on how hurt the wound is, he choose to laugh it off. 

He shuffle to stand on his feet when a picture magically fall on his lap. 
He halt his movements and pick the unfamiliar picture in his hand. 

He lift it up to his face and study the boy who was in it. 

He was cute, Jungkook fell for his extreme cuteness. 
Eyes and nose wrinkling to form an outlandish smile. A rectangular-shape smile presenting his pearly white teeth, although a particular premolars tooth had been missing. 
His hair was a thick dark brunette with long bangs covering his (maybe large) forehead. 
His right hand posing a peace-sign. 

He looks like the same age as Jungkook. 
Maybe around 8,or 9.

Jungkook didn't even realize the smile his possessing on his young face. 
He flip the photo over and over but found no information about who the boy might be. 

He slowly stand up, pick his ragged iron-man stuff toy and hasten towards his mother with the photo he kept in his wallet. 

 

 


16 years later...

16 years later Jungkook already forgot about the photo until he was married. 

 

He called his wonderful husband, Kim Taehyung, to go downstairs for breakfast. 

There stood the most attractive man pulling a chair to sit on and started slurping his noddles loudly. 

Taehyung, who notice his husband only looking at him, peer his head up while chewing the noodles in his mouth. 
"Are you not eating? "
Jungkook chuckle. "I suppose I'm already full seeing you like this in the morning"
Taehyung laugh loudly that the noodles in his mouth almost slip out and Jungkook had to hit him on his forearm. 
Taehyung ruffle the younger's hair which the other return an innocent pout. 
"Cheesy brat" He mutter. 

 

 


"Tae, help me do the groceries! " Jungkook shout from upstairs. 
"Coming, honey! "

Jungkook pull out his wallet to make sure he has the right amount of money for shopping till his hands pause. 
There was a certain picture on his wallet that he didn't remember he even put it there. 

"Are you ready? "
Taehyung notice his weird reaction and he quickly turn into a worry husband. 
"Babe, what is it? "
When Jungkook doesn't answer, he decided to peek from the wallet the other was ogling at. 

He was suprised to see a photo of a very young boy. 

"Who is that little boy on your wallet? " He ask Jungkook. 
Jungkook smile and caress the picture. 
"My first love"

Upon realizing what he said, his smile quickly falters and he glance at Taehyung. 
He was suprise to see his husband smiling at him and said, 
"I lost this picture when I was nine years old"