Taehyung,I'm pregnant!

Taekook/Vkook OneShotsCollections

 

 

 

 

“I want you to be behave while I'm gone alright? " Taehyung turn around to give last warnings to Jungkook and gave him a pat on the head, lightly ruffling his raven hair also. 

Jungkook hurried to open the door for Taehyung as he smiled at him, cheeks getting rosy. “Yes yes, I will master. "

“That's my baby boy. " Taehyung grab his waist and pulled him impossibly closer. He brought a hand to brush his thumb on the lovely cheeks. 

“Do you want something? I can bring them for you as I got home. " Jungkook smiled when he got a peck on the lips. He wrap his arms around his master's neck and play with his red hair. It was newly dyed.Jungkook might missed his old blonde hair but red quite suits him well, too. 

“Uhmm... " Jungkook adverts his gaze on the wall as he thought of what's he's craving for these days. 

As he tilt his head, Taehyung can't help but to eyed at his neck, skin were very white and soft. He lean down to his neck and sniff his sweet pumpkin perfume. He sunk his teeth on the skin before and the same spot. 

“Master, it tickles! " Jungkook giggles and lightly push Taehyung away. The red haired caught his adorable laugh and find it very cute.
Because Jungkook said it tickles him, he did it one more time, going deeper at the crook of his neck. 

“Master stop! I thought you need to leave? " Taehyung adored that cute grin plastered on his lips. 

Jungkook fix his tie to busy his hand. He kiss Taehyung's cheek and place a hand on his chest. “Just bring me a whole sweet watermelon and a mango cake, hmm? "

“Woah,now are you sure you can eat all that?" Taehyung chuckled and point at his clothed stomach. “You're getting a little fat you know–ow!" He got cut off when Jungkook hit his chest a bit too hard. He look up and saw him with teary eyes and puckered lips.

“Am I too fat for you now? " He pouted, his chubby cheeks going notice. 

Taehyung made their foreheads touch as he kiss his eyes. “Sorry, my fault. Of course you're not too fat. You are the iest person I have ever met. " He molded their lips together as he kiss a spot under Jungkook's ear. “And I am lucky to have you with me. "

Jungkook giggled in response. 

“Now, I'll see you later, baby, with your sweet watermelon and mango cake. " Jungkook nod his head and kiss a goodbye as he watch Taehyung walk to his car and drove somewhere else. He close the door from behind then heaved out a heavy sigh. He look down to his stomach while rubbing his belly that were already starting to get bigger and bigger, but Taehyung didn't took notice on it. He never knew Jungkook was already carying their baby inside him. A teardrop fell from his eyes as his shoulders felt like it carries the world's problem. 

“Ugh I wish I have the courage to tell you, Taehyung, but I'm afraid you'll go nuts. "

 

He buried the thoughts for now and enter the enormous kitchen. Sometimes he hated how Taehyung's house were too large for him. He was pregnant so walking might be a little too hard. 

He open the fridge and lots of foods welcomed him, but he was craving for only one thing. He rummaged through the pile of fruits until he got the bowl full of red sweet strawberries. He took it in his arms as he went back to sit on the couch at the living room. 

Not minding to turn on the television,he crashed the soft substance with his teeth then swallowing it. He bite onto another strawberry, the juice ran down from his jaw and he wipe it with the back of his hand. 

As he ate so, he just had his hand rubbing to his belly the entire time. “I miss Taehyung. " He called absentmindedly. It's just ten minutes that pass after the red haired has left, but he was immediately craving for his touch. 

“Baby, do you think he will be mad if I get to tell him about you? " He look down at the bump in his stomach. “Do you think he will leave me, he will leave us, if he gets to know the truth? " Pools of tears rush down his eyes. He sobbed quietly, hiccuping every seconds as he hug himself. 

“I-I.. I love y-you my baby.... "

“I-I'll al-always be here.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cold wind slap his bare skin as he lean at the railings. His hair swaying by the breeze as he took a bite from a slice of watermelon in his hand. Soon, large hands grip his side from behind. Jungkook sigh at the touch, he lean backward until he was laying his back on a strong chest. Taehyung swayed him slowly side to side while he hums a tune to his ear. 

“You smell sweet, baby Kook. " Taehyung muttered in his neck, only then he started kissing a weak spot. Jungkook moan in process. 

“Taehyung–" He gasp when the other started giving kitten at the base of his neck. 

“You like that, baby? " Taehyung whisper, earning a hum and a "yes" from Jungkook. Taehyung turn him around in a swift motion, the fruit on his hand dropping instantly. He Jungkook's bottom and lift him up as his legs wrap around his waist while he massage his thighs. 

“Let's continue this on bed, cupcake. "

“Yes, please. " Jungkook smashed their lips together, noses are bumping to each other by the close proximity. Taehyung would banged him at every corner while he lead them upstairs to his room. 

Taehyung broke the kiss to drop Jungkook on the bed and hover on top of him. He decided to do kisses on his neck while his arms roamed around Jungkook's body. Jungkook tilt his head up for Taehyung to have a better access, his hands ruffle Taehyung's red locks. 

“T-Taehyung–" He worried that Taehyung might question the bump on his belly but he didn't mind that for now. As long as Taehyung was loving every parts of him, he feels save and contented enough. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wake up. " Taehyung did heard the faint voice but he never move in his slumber. 

“Wake up~" This time, a shook on his shoulder. He furrowed his eyebrows while he grunt and tried slapping the hands away but he was too sleepy to reach for it. “Go away~" He groaned and hug the closest pillow he could reach. 

“But Master! "  By the said name, Taehyung immediately pop his eyes open and turn to his side. He saw Jungkook in a sitting position and covering his body with the blanket they share. He shot him a confused look as he sat up and scooted closer to him, bringing a hand up to his cheek. 

“What is it, baby?I heard you called my name. Are you hurt? " He ask since he know pain could leave after the earlier night. 

Jungkook shakes his head while he cling onto Taehyung's arm. Taehyung swipe the curtain out to reveal outside. He realized it was still dark. He turn back to look at the time, only then it was just eleven, almost midnight. 

“Taehyung~" He turn to look back at Jungkook. He was wearing his convincing look again. “What is it? "

“Could you go out and get me mangoes? " Jungkook plead. Taehyung sigh in relief, thinking it was gonna be something bad or just not good. 

“Okay baby, I'll go get your cake. " He was about to stand up but Jungkook cling onto his arm. 

“Baby Kook, what is it now? You want your mango cake right? I'm going to get it. " 

Jungkook shook his head, his eyes watery by Taehyung not getting what he meant.He clutch onto his shirt firmly. “I didn't say anything about cake! I want mango, only mango Taehyung! " 

Taehyung quickly held his hand and pat it, trying to calm him down. “Okay okay, I will. Calm down, baby. " Taehyung sigh. “It's a good thing there's still mangoes in the fridge–"

“Nooo!! " He startled at Jungkook's sudden outburst. “But those are ripe one's! I don't want ripe mangoes! "

“Are you telling me to go outside and buy you raw mangoes?! " 

Jungkook squeak. “Yes—please? "

“Jungkook where the hell am I going to find one?! It's twelve midnight, baby! Could you wait tomorrow morning? "

“But.. b-but... " 

“Oh no, don't cry. " Taehyung pull him for a hug as Jungkook sniff on his shoulder. He breath out a sigh. Jungkook's being weird tonight. 

“Master, please~I'll do anything when you get back. " Jungkook pulled away and give Taehyung a quick peck on the cheek. “Anything? " Taehyung had that smug look on his face again. Jungkook rolled his eyes. “Yes, any favors. "

“Fine. Stay here, okay? " Taehyung got up and put on his clothes.He grab his jacket on the rack and open the door. He look back to Jungkook, who was getting sleepy already. He chuckled. “Geez, I'll be damned if you really are pregnant. " 

Jungkook's eyes widen, only then he heard the door close and Taehyung was out. He bit his nails nervously. “D-Did he notice? " He stood up and put on his clothes. He moved toward the bedside table and open one of the drawers. He rummaged at the very bottom as he found what he's been searching for. He pick it up and stare at it for the meantime. He had tried to break it but he was just hesitant now that it shows the truth. The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with caution. 

He put down the pregnancy test in the bed as he started to twist his face by the nauseous feeling. His stomach churn on the inside and his dinner last night rise up to his throat. Before he could vomit on the floor, he ran toward the bathroom on the room and fell his face on the sink. 

 

 

 

Taehyung came back home with a paper bag on his hand. He went upstairs to his room. A smile spread on his lips, he was thinking that Jungkook would be proud for not dissapointing his needs. As he open the door, there was no Jungkook on the bed. But he hears grumbled noises in the bathroom. His mouth open to call his name but stop immediately when he spotted what was something on the bed. He look at the bathroom door before dropping the paper bag on the floor and reaching the rectangular object. “W-What? "

 

 

 

“Argh~" Jungkook went out from the bathroom as he groan from puking too much. Only then his eyes widen when he saw Taehyung holding the pregnancy test. “Taehyung! " He quickly steal it from his hand and hid it from his back. But what's the point, Taehyung already saw it. There is no way he wouldn't question about it, especially the horror look on Jungkook's face. 

“W-What is that? Why do you have that!" Jungkook flinch when he raise his voice. 

“I'm sorry, I-I didn't want to t-t-tell you. " Taehyung's eyes were sore red from holding back his tears. “Why didn't you want to tell me?! Are you keeping it from me! "

“No! " Jungkook turn around so Taehyung couldn't see him cry. He shook his head, he knows Taehyung is looking at him. He knows he is angry. “I didn't want to keep it from you I just don't know how to tell you! It was hard for me Taehyung! I didn't know this would happen and so I am a-afraid.. " He drop the pregnancy test and cover his face with his hands. 

Taehyung grab his shoulders and turn him around. “It's been what?! How long have you been keeping it from me since you knew! Tell me Jungkook! " Jungkook whimp when his fingers clutch his shoulder firmly and shake him. 

“3 m-months.. it's been 3 months. I'm sorry. " His tears fell like waterfalls from his eyes, and Taehyung didn't kiss it away like he usually do. 

“Why, why did you keep it from me? It hurts me so much, Jungkook. It's mine, too but why did you keep it from me? " Jungkook blame himself as he pity the desperation in his face. He close his eyes and took a breath for courage, until he open them again. 

“It's because I'm scared. I'm scared you'd push me away, or kick me out! I'm afraid you won't love me anymore—" He was almost finish but Taehyung pulled him closer for a hug. He cried in his shoulder and flinch when the hug became tighter. 

Taehyung hum a familiar tune to his ear. “Do you really think I'm that kind of person? " He pulled away from Jungkook to look him in the eye, then kiss away the tears. 

“Of course I would never push you away. " Taehyung kiss his lips. “This is the best thing I've ever heard. "

Jungkook hiccup. “Really? " He clang onto Taehyung like a koala. Taehyung chuckled and wrap his arms around him so he won't fall. “Really. Oops, you gotta be careful now with me okay?No more jumping, our baby might get dizzy. " Jungkook almost tear up at the mention of the baby being theirs. Taehyung put him down and rub his cheeks with his thumb. “But I want to hear it from you, Jungkook. " Jungkook lean in to his touch as he purrs like a cat. “Taehyung—" He covers his mouth and giggled. “–I'm pregnant. "

 

 

Dang, it's been what... a long long long day since this got a new chapter. Ugh I'm so disappointed at myself, like I can't even update this fast! Sorry you gotta cope up to a slow author like me.