Already Adorable 2

Taekook/Vkook OneShotsCollections

 

 

I'm not sure why somebody wants to have a sequel of Already Adorable but...oh well

 

 

"You guys are all in' cute. " Taehyung murmured down at his sleeping two boys and the only girl, and their heads. "You caused me a lot of pain yesterday because of your crime-fighting play moves. "

 

He heard a chuckle from the doorway, seeing his long-time boyfriend and the father of his babies watching him in amusement. 

 

"Talking to our babies again, Tae?" Jungkook teased, coming over to kneel in front of his lover, settling between his knees, leaning forward to kiss his shoulder before moving up to peck his lips. 

 

"They want me to be the criminal. I can't say no when they pull up the pleading face. They keep abusing me. " Taehyung pouted, making Jungkook chuckle. "It's not funny! "

 

"No. " He shook his head, but he could see him biting back a smile, the amusement glittering in his raven eyes. 

 

"Jerk. " He crossed his arms, glaring at him playfully. 

 

Jungkook faked a hurt look, before leaning down to whisper to their kids, "You three give your Appa a break. You can practice the crime-fighting moves with Dad instead. "

 

Taehyung felt much better learning his husband is always there to help him but the pain in his back disrupt his euphoria where the kids kicked the most yesterday. He groaned. 

 

"Your back and ankles again, love? " Jungkook asked softly. He was always so concerned about this sort of thing, even though it was totally natural back to his pregnancy 

 

"Uh huh. " He muttered. 

 

"Oh, love. " Jungkook cooed, sitting next to him and pulling him into his lap, cradling him just he would to their kids. Taehyung was glad for the affection. He knew he was lucky for Jungkook being not only accepting and tolerant, but also so loving.
He never snapped at him when he lost his temper, never complained being left to do everything when he was pregnant with their kids back then. He never treated him anything other than absolute kindness. 

 

"Hey, what's that look for? " Jungkook cooed softly, tilting his head up to look him in the eye. 

 

"I don't deserve you? " Taehyung choked out, guilt consuming him. 

 

"No, love! " he exclaimed, "Of course you do! Why would you think of that? "

 

"Because you are so kind to me and I can't do nothing to reciprocate that because I'm so helpless. I'm not doing my best to be the great boyfriend for you that's why I didn't feel like I deserved the love but I clung to it. I wanted to show you that I can be better. I wanted to be perfect so much, and it kills me that I wasn't."

 

Jungkook look at him with hurt in his eyes. He cannot believe that this is how Taehyung feels about the love of him. If only he could have said it to him sooner, he would have done something and they'll be alright by now.
"Hyung, love is, what you mean to me—and you mean everything. Your small gestures already speak volumes about how much you care. Do not tell me you can't do nothing. You have taught me what it is to love and be loved. I can feel your love, in the warmth of your touch, cause it touches my heart and soul."

 

After five minutes of him burying his nose in his hair: muttering little platitudes and comforting bits of nonsense, he perked up. Carefully, Jungkook picked him up and carried him bridal style towards to their ensuite. Craning his neck, Taehyung looked to see steam rising in lazy curls off of the slight-lilac and lavender-scented bath water under a small mountain of bubbles.

 

"I ran us a bath. With lavender bubble bath cause I know it helps you relax."

 

"Aw, babe." Taehyung perked up. It made him happy to know that even when it came to silly little things he knew how to make him feel better.

 

Jungkook put him down on the closed toilet lid, taking off his his tracksuit bottoms and t-shirt for him, before sweeping him up again at depositing him gently in the perfectly warm water. Taehyung moaned softly at the water lapping against his skin, feeling it move more as Jungkook slipped behind him.
He leaned back against his chest, his eyes slipping shut and a smile quirking the corners of his lips. This was the life.
Strong- hands massaged lightly at his ribs, making his eyes slip shut as he moaned again, louder this time. It felt good...but then, Jungkook always did know the best places to put his hands. 
He sunk gratefully into his touch, practically hearing his smug smirk.
Well, he'd earned it. he was just that good.

 

"You enjoying this, Taehyung?" he purred in his ear.
"Um hmm." Taehyung nodded slightly, smiling and tilting his face to bury it in his neck, his eyes still closed.

 

Between Jungkook's arms and the warmth of the water, he was just about ready to doze off.
Jungkook must've known, too, because he started singing softly in his ear.
Taehyung purred happily, slumping even further back into his chest. He knew Jungkook wasn't a huge fan of that song, or even that album, but he liked it. Especially when he sung it as a lullaby.

 

Awareness slipping away from him as he relaxed, barely registered being lifted from the tub, or being laid on the bed while Jungkook dried him off and put some clothes on him before pulling the sheets over him, dropping a kiss on the top of his head.

 

"Sleep well, Hyung, and I love you."

 

 

As soon as he wake up, they were preparing to go to the supermarket as Taehyung promised they will. 
He thought this day would be one of the best. He could already imagine how it would go, but it all changes as soon as his kids started asking for treats. 

 

Although he decline to buy them one, they keep pestering him, who's pushing a cart full of groceries. 

 

"Appa, can we have chocolate? "

 

"No. "

 

"Appa, can we have chocolate candy? "

 

"No."

 

"Appa, I want chocolate cake! "

 

He sighs and called help to his husband. "Kookie, I need some help here. "

 

"Why won't you just give them chocolate so they would stop bothering you? "

 

"No! "

 

"What the...?! Well what's the point dragging us here if we're not getting some kind of treat? " 
He glares at Taekwon and speak with a strained voice. "Because we're having a nice family outing and that should be a reward enough. "

 

Taekwon starts to whimper. 

 

"Oh, don't you dare, young man. "

 

But he screams louder and cries while lying down and bangs on the floor. "I want that chocolate! "

 

Taehyung sighs, and just as Taeguk and Taeil copy their brother and starts screaming. He shamefully try to cover his face when some mothers walks by and gives him judgemental stare. 

 

"I'm sorry, kids, but you had too much candy this week. Now, the three of you are punished and going to have to wait in the car! " 

 


The kids wait in the car furiously. 

 

"This is the face he's gonna get when he comes back. " Taekwon said and frowns. 

 

"No, hyung, this is how you do a sulky face" Taeil said and tries to strain himself. 

 

"I can't believe we've wasted a day at the mall without getting anything. " Taeguk huffed.

 

"You know what we should do? " Taekwon utter and the two looked at him. 
"What? "
"Roll on the floor, screams and cries louder until Appa dies in shame and he have no choice but to get us that chocolates. "

 

"Good idea, but I got a better one. " The girl playfully wiggles her eyebrows. 

 


Jungkook watches his husband strolling around the aisles of cereals when three cute little munchkins cross his line of vision. 

 

"Hey, what is going on here? " He raised a questioning eyebrow as he saw his children taking out chocolate bars from it's places. "Are you stealing? "

 

The three gasped. "Please don't tell! "

 

"You should be ashamed of yourselves. What would your Appa thinks about this kind of behavior? " 
They lower their heads in shame. 

 

"Give me that. " He took the chocolates from their hands, just as Taehyung comes walking to them. 

 

"Jungkook?! " He gives a powerful and deadly stare to Jungkook which scares him instantly. 
"How could you teach your own children to steal?! You're their father. You should be a good example for them. "

 

"Wait—I didn't—they.. "

 

"In the car. Now. "

 

 

Taehyung came back in the car after being done with the shopping. The Jeons are seen in the car. Jungkook was silently playing some games on his phone while the kids sulk at the back. 
He sighs and pull out some chocolate bars from his shopping bag and surprised the kids with it. 

 

"Since you manage to accompany me in the mall today, I bought you the thing you want the most. "

 

"Ahh!! " The kids scream in delight and began to munch on their chocolate. 

 

Taehyung just shook his head in disbelief and start the engine. 

 

"What about me?" His husband whining from the passenger's seat. 

 

"You get your treat tonight. " He winks at him and laugh to see the excitement in Jungkook's eyes.