Chapter 5

Six Weeks till Forever

Wonwoo merely stared down at the slip of paper for a moment before sighing. "I don't drink, so i suppose I have to do this, don't I?" 

"Yep!" Jun replied evily. 

With another sigh, Wonwoo stood up and dragged Mingyu to the bathroom. Jeonghan leaned back against Seungcheol, crossing his arms. 

"Let's not wait for them," he said. "If I know those two, they won't stop until they've ed each other senseless." 

"Yeah," Junhui agreed. "Which means it's Jisoo's turn." 

With a nod, the Biblical Lit Major reached forward and grabbed a dare. 

"Sing your favorite song," He read, his honey voice flowing out softly. Jeonghan decided he rather liked the way Jisoo talked. 

"Oh, come on!" Seungkwan exclaimed loudly. "How come I got the bad one?" 

"Karma," Vernon muttered. Seungkwan blinked and shut up.

"Go ahead," Jeonghan told Jisoo, efectively cutting off the conversation. The man nodded before closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. 

Jeonghan swore he saw heaven. 

Jisoo had an angelic voice, rising and falling at exactly the right moments. Jeonghan had no idea what the song was about, as it was in English, but from what he could gather, it was about loving someone you couldn't have. Jisoo's voice held the perfect amount of emotion for the song, and Jeonghan knew that he would give anything to hear him sing again. 

Jisoo finished the song and opened his chocolatey eyes. Jeonghan smiled. 

"That was amazing," he told the man. Seungcheol's arms tightned around him, pulling him closer, but he ignored it. He had a feeling that the sounds coming from the bathroom were turning his fake boyfriend on a little. 

"Thank you," Jisoo replied. "I sang in my old church's choir before I moved to Korea." 

Jeonghan nodded before looking at Vernon. "Your turn." 

The American boy nodded before picking a truth. "What's the longest you've gone without sleep?" He read. "Easy! 48 hours!" 

Seungcheol shook his head. "He was functioning on only coffee and ice cubes. I was there." 

Jeonghan twisted to look at him. "How long were you awake during that time?" 

"Honestly?" Seungcheol replied, "about four hours. I only know that because whenever I woke up he had a cup of coffee and an ice cube in his pants." 

Vernon turned bright red. "Was that necessary?" He asked his cousin. 

"No," Seungcheol said cockily. "But I did it anyway." 

Jeonghan rolled his eyes. "Oh be quiet." 

And so it went on. 

 

///////////\///////////\//////////\//////////\//////////\//////////\//////////\///////////\//////////\/////////

 

Well, Jeonghan was drunk. He had skipped several dares, mostly because they had gone through all the innocent ones and were left with the real Jun version of Truth or Dare, wich was equal to the dirty version with drinks and stripping. The only other person who had drunk more than him was Jihoon, but the small Composition Major was still as straight faced as ever. Jisoo had taken off all of the bracelets he had been wearing at the beginning of the night, as well as his socks, and Jun was shirtless. Again. 

Laughing at Seungkwan who had been dared to tie his wrist to someone else in the circle, Jeonghan attempted to finish his fifth beer. 

He was going to be in so much pain tomorrow. 

Seungkwan grudgingly asked Vernon if it was alright, and the younger said yes, before Jun pulled out a very frayed and brittle peice of rope. 

"I was waiting for this one," he said evilly, his amber eyes slighly heavy with alcohol. He ferociously tied the pair's wrists together as tight as he could before sitting back and grinning. 

Mingyu and Wonwoo had come out of the bathroom looking absolutely ravished, and had sat back down to watch. Jun had grumpily allowed them to sit the rest of the game out.

The game kept going, but reached a standstill when Jihoon picked another dare. "Kiss the person to your left," he read. He immediately opened his mouth to pass, but Junhui had other ideas.

"Ah, ah, ah," he sang. "Sorry Jihoon, but you've skipped the last three. You can't skip this one." 

Both Soonyoung and Jihoon blanched. "I'm sorry, what?" The elder of the two asked. "I'm affected here too, I'm the person to his left!" 

Jun shrugged. "Not my problem. He's doing the dare whether he wants to or not, and if that means kissing you, oh well." 

Soonyoung was about to object again when a smaller voice said, "Just shut up already," and then Jihoon had his lips against Soonyoung's.

The room fell silent. 

Soonyoung looked shocked. Hell, he looked petrified. His eyes were wide open as he looked at Jihoon, and it looked like he had been trying to lean back but an invisible force prevented him from moving. 

It only lasted a second, and once it was over, Jihoon was back in his previous position, his legs crossed underneath him, looking completely unfazed. 

But Jeonghan knew better. He could tell that Jihoon's strawberry heart was beating faster than a hummingbirds wings, and he detected a very miniscule blush creeping up Jihoon's neck and cheeks. Jeonghan smirked to himself. He would have to watch those two. Something was bound to happen.

"You know, on that note, I thinks its time to do something else before we all end up and out on the streets," Jun sighed.  

"Right you are," Jeonghan replied with a slight giggle as he swayed in Seungcheol's lap.

"Okay, lets do something that doesn't involve alcohol, becuase Joenghan's drunk," his fake boyfriend suggested. 

"How about a movie?" Minghao suggested. 

They all nodded. "Sounds safe," Soonyoung said, recovering from the kiss. 

They all migrated from the floor to different places around the room in front of the tv. Jihoon was curled back into the arm of the couch, with Soonyoung on the floor in front of him. Seungkwan had claimed Jun's pink beanbag again, Vernon was awkwardly sitting directly in front of the TV screen next to Chan, Jisoo and Seokmin sat next to each other towards the back, Mingyu and Wonwoo were cuddling in a corner, And Jun was sitting awkwardly next to Minghao, who looked a little sick. Jeonghan and Seungcheol were back on the couch, but sitting next to each other, instead of Jeonghan in Seungcheol's lap.

Jun had turned off the lights before everyone had gotten situated, which was how he ended up next to Minghao, and the room was illuminated by the glowing screen displaying a cheesy romcom that Seungkwan had insisted they watch. The diva himself looked as if he was about to cry with the cheesy beautifulness of the main characters' exaggerated love.

Jeonghan felt himself start to nod off, his head drooping and his eyelids growing heavy. Seungcheol noticed this and patted his thigh, gesturing for Jeonghan to lay down. He gratefully obliged, settling his head in the elder's lap. He felt Seungcheol begin to slowly card his fingers through Jeonghan's hair. The feeling of drowsiness increased with the action, and he could feel his eyelids falling shut. Letting go of all awareness, he closed his eyes and settled into a peaceful sleep. 

 

////////\////////\////////\////////\////////\///////\///////\////////\/////////\////////\////////\////////\////

 

Jeonghan woke with a start, finding himself in his dark room. He threw the sheets off and jumped up, quickly checking the clock. He sighed. 2:24. Shaking himself out, he quietly crept out of his room and into the main room. 

He was greeted with the sight of his eleven children sleeping in a peacuful, heat-conserving lump on the floor. Well, for the most part. Mingyu, Wonwoo and Jun were all off to the far left, the couple spooning and Jun gripping his pillow in a tight hug. Jihoon was curled up on the couch, taking up the space of a single cushion, and Soonyoung was passed out with his feet stretched out towards Jihoon's peaceful, babyish face. Chan had curled up with Minghao, his head tucked into the elders neck. Vernon was sprawled out like a starfish, causing Seungkwan to have to shift closer to Chan and Minghao. Jisoo was sleeping peacefully, his arm tucked under his head, and Seokmin was twitching and sighing in his sleep, a goofy smile on his face. Jeonghan had a suspicion that his friend was dreaming of being a dog and catching squirrels. 

Jeonghan smiled before moving forward and slowly fixing their blankets and positions so they were more comfortable. He drew up the blankets around Chan and Minghao, before kissing the top of the younger's head. He then moved to Seungkwan and kissed him as well, and the diva smiled and relaxed in his sleep. He repositioned Vernon so the freshman wasn't taking up as much space and fixed his blankets. He gently pulled Jun's fluffy green blanket up to the dancer's chin, then moved to the couch. He had noticed that Jihoon didnt have a blanket, so he pulled one out of their pile of blankets in the corner and gently dragged it over the small boy's body. Then he got one for Soonyoung and placed it over the sleeping boy. 

After surveying his work, Jeonghan nodded proudly and crept back into his room. 

"Where were you?" 

Jeongan jumped at the deep voice coming from his bed. Seungcheol appeared from the mound of blankets, shirtless and his jet-black hair a mess. 

"Seungcheol," he breathed. 

"Jeonghan," the elder replied smartly. 

"Why are you in my room?" Jeongan asked. "In my bed? Eyes closed." 

Seungcheol gave him an unimpressed look but closed his eyes. "After you passed out during the movie, I carried you back in here and passed out right next to you," he replied. Jeonghan carefully changed out of his street clothes and into a pair of flannel pajama shorts and a plain white tee. 

"Eyes open. I was just checking on the boys," Jeonghan informed him, climbing back into bed. Still sitting up, Jeonghan reached back and tugged out the ponytail that he had put on earlier in the night before laying down with his back away from Seungcheol. A second later, he felt a strong pair of arms go around his waist and a face nuzzle into his neck. 

"Your hair smells nice," Seungcheol hummed absentmindedly. 

Jeonghan sighed. "Seungcheol, let go of me." 

But the elder just snuggled closer. "How long has it been?" Seungcheol mumbled. 

"One week," Jeonghan replied. 

"Hmm." There was a brief moment of silence before Seungcheol mumbled, "Has your hair always smelled this good?" 

Jeonghan ignored him and decided that now would be a good time to try to get some sleep. 

"Are you ignoring me?" Seungcheol asked him, his warm breath fanning over Jeonghan's neck, making it very hard for him to keep his mind on sleep. 

"You are ingnoring me, aren't you?" Seungcheol continued breathily, his husky voice vibrating through Jeonghan's ears. "You want to play that game with me? Fine, try to ignore me, I dare you." And with those words, Seungcheol began to leave little lingering kisses all along the back of Jeonghan's neck. 

Oooh, the nerve this man had.

Sick of being teased, Jeongan turned over, threw his leg over Seungcheol rather effectively and shifted on top of the elder so he was stradling him. "Let me sleep," he hissed in Seungcheol's face. He just smirked. 

"Well, I now know how to get you to stop ignoring me," the campus-crush said with a grin. 

Jeonghan glowered at him. Seungcheol merely smirked back. 

With a sigh, Jeonghan muttered, "oh, what the hell," grabbed Seungcheol by his neck and pressed their lips together. Once again, there was nothing to be gained or lost from kissing this man. Jeonghan felt nothing when they kissed. Literally nothing. Seungcheol was gorgeous, there was no doubt about that, plus the man was an excellent kisser, so why the hell not kiss him. 

Seungcheol's hands came up and settled on Jeonghan's hips, his fingers absently playing with the hem of his shirt as their lips clashed together fiercely yet calmly. Letting himself indulge, Jeonghan let his hand move from Seungcheol's neck down his chest, his fingers skimming over the strong muscles. Seungcheol's hand drifted under his shirt and splayed out against the small of Jeonghan's back, rubbing circles into the skin. 

Maybe it was because he was probably still calming down from all the beer he had earlier, but the touch made Jeonghan crazy. 

He began to kiss Seungcheol with a bit more passion, biting down on Seungcheol's lower lip. The elder got the hint that Jeonghan wanted more, so he flipped them over so he was hovering over him. Seungcheol moved his lips off of Jeonghan and onto his neck, and biting the skin. Jeonghan tilted his head so Seungcheol had better access, knotting his fingers in the elder's silky jet-black hair. When Seungcheol reached a sensitive spot, Jeonghan couldn't stop the small moan that fell from his lips. 

The sound snapped them out of it. Seungcheol's coffee-colored eyes flicked over Jeonghan's face briefly before he let himself flop back onto the bed. Jeonghan settled himself back over Seungcheol's lap, stradling him, and leaned down, resting his elbows on Seungcheol's broad chest. 

"Give me a fact," he commanded. 

"What?" Seungcheol scoffed. 

"A fact about yourself, come on," Jeonghan prompted impatiently, sitting up and reaching behind his head, slowly starting to french-braid his blonde hair. 

"What do you want to know?" Seungcheol replied, breifly resting his hands on Jeonghan's hips as he sat up and leaned back against the headboard of Jeonghan's bed. 

"Hmm," Jeongan thought, tying his braid off with a hair tie. Leaning forward seductively, he bit his lip and batted his eyelashes. "What about kinks?" He hummed lowly, dragging a finger down Seungcheol's chest. 

"Alright, I'll play your game," Seungcheol said huskily. "If you must know," he paused briefly to his lips, "my new boyfriend coincidentally does this thing that turns me on, though I don't think he knows it." 

"Oh really?" Jeonghan murmured, running this hands across Seungcheol's broad, bare shoulders. "And what might that be?" 

Leaning in close, Seungcheol whispered, "You see, I like it when my partners dress pretty for me." 

"Pretty? How so?" 

"Pretty like this," Seungcheol replied, pulling on Jeonghan's pajama shorts just enough that the top of his lacy black could be seen. Jeonghan felt his face flush. 

"I-I see," he stuttered. "Well, this may be a coincidence, but my kink is dressing pretty for my partners," Jeonghan murmured, his eyelids falling half-way over his eyes as his gaze flicked from Seungcheol's eyes to his lips. 

"Really?" Seungcheol replied, and Jeonghan could've sworn he heard his breath hitch. 

"Yeah. But," Jeonghan continued, leaning back and tossing his braid over his shoulder, "my poor boyfriend will have to go another day without seeing it." With a smirk, Jeonghan rolled off Seungcheol and settled back under the blankets.

"You're such a ing tease, Jeonghan," Seungcheol mumbled, wrapping his arms around him. 

"The same could be said for you," Jeonghan replied smartly. "Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to wake up with a killer hangover in maybe seven hours, so I would like to get some beauty rest." 

Seungcheol snorted. "If that's true, then I suggest you try hibernating." 

Jeonghan whacking him in the face with a pillow. "Say like that again and you get to go cuddle with your cousin," Jeonghan growled.

"Damn, fiesty," Seungcheol said with a chuckle. 

"Shut up and let me sleep," Jeongan snarled. 

Seungcheol just chuckled somemore. "Sleep tight, Angel," he murmured, pressing a chaste kiss to the back of Jeonghan's neck. 

He was glad he was facing away from Seungcheol, because the girlish smile and blush that came to his face was rather embarrassing. 

 

///////\///////\///////\///////\///////\///////\///////\///////\///////\///////\///////\///////\

 

"Ohhhh, me," were the first words out of Jeoghan's mouth when he woke up around ten. His head felt like it was splitting open, and from the sounds of retching coming from the bathroom down the hall, he sensed that he was not the only one feeling the effects of the drinks from last night. 

"My head," he groaned, curling into a tiny ball under his blankets. "." 

"Morning Angel," a deep voice said softly, which for some reason seemed to lessen the searing pain of his hangover. 

"Morning," Jeonghan grumbled. "You mind getting me some advil and water?" 

"Course' Angel," the voice replied, and Jeonghan felt the bed shift as someone stood up. Squinting, Jeonghan managed to look around the room. Thankfully, it was indeed, his room. He had almost no reccollection of last night, other than the first half of Truth or Dare, so he was immensely relieved to see that he disn't wake up in some creep's dirty sheets. 

"Here." 

Jeonghan turned weakly to see a handsome blob standing next to his bed holding out a glass of water and two advils. Hissing like a demon, Jeonghan snatched them out of the blob's blurry hands and quickly swallowed them before downing the whole glass of water. With a sigh, he relaxed and figued it was time to see who he had been bossing around like a all ten minutes of his wakefulness. Forcing his eyes to focus, Jeonghan sighed. 

"Oh, it's you." 

Seungcheol laughed. "I love how you realize that now." 

Jeonghan sloppily tied back his hair with a scowl. "I'm sorry Junhui decided it was a good idea to give me alcohol." 

Seungcheol just laughed again. "Whatever. Oh, you may want to check on Jihoon, last time I checked he was puking in your bathroom." 

"Oh course he was," Jeonghan grumbled. "Okay, I'll be right back." He forced himself out of bed and dragged his feet down the hall to the bathroom. Jihoon was curled into a tiny ball by the toilet, looking a very unpleasant shade of green. 

Oh god, Jeonghan thought to himself. 

This was going to be a long day. 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey babes!!

long time no see, I know, hate me, I'm hideous ;). So yeah, this is the new chapter, hope all you like it! Please comment and leave your thoughts, I love the feedback. Bye, if u have any ideas, please go ahead and share them, either in the comments, or u can message me, I will always reply. I love talking to you guys, and hearing your feedback!!

see you all with the next chapter, love ya awesome nerds!!