Chapter 10

Six Weeks till Forever

Jeonghan bounced excitedly on his toes as he, Seungcheol, Seungkwan, Vernon, Jihoon and Soonyoung waited to board the plane. They had found out earlier in the day that they were flying first class, and he couldn't wait. 

Seungcheol chuckled next to him. "You're cute when you're excited."

He pouted. "Don't call me cute." 

The elder leaned down so he was eye-level with him and smirked. "Cutie." 

Jeonghan shoved him away by puting a hand on the elder's face. Seungcheol stumbled back and raised an eyebrow at him. "Really? You wanna go right now?"

Jeonghan just rolled his eyes and picked up his bag, moving forward to the flight attendant could check his ticket. He smirked over his shoulder. "You know Seungcheol, you're easily distracted by me." He saw the elder just blink at him, and he tossed his hair over his shoulder before boarding the plane. 

He quickly found his seat and put his carry-on bag above him before sitting down and pulling out his laptop from his shoulder bag. He opened it up and immediatly pulled up his most recent Psych project. He was supposed to be researching an experiment and making a model of it, and it was due to Ms. Jung's email by tomorrow night. He hadn't started. Jeonghan barely looked up as Jihoon sat down next to him, despite Seungcheol's loud whining. 

"Hey, how much have you gotten done for your Psych project?" He asked his friend. 

"Oh, that? I finished." 

Jeonghan looked up, sputtering. "What? We go the assignment on Saturday morning, how are you already done?"

"I did it Sunday," Jihoon replied shrugging. "Really Hannie, you need to stop procrastinating. If I recall correctly, you turned in your paper on Journalism Through the Ages or whatever like, two minutes before it was due. Like, really? Get your life together." 

Jeonghan stuck his tongue out at his friend as the rest of the passengers got situated. Seunkwan and Vernon ended up in front of them together, which was a bit awkward, because to Jeonghan's knowledge, Vernon was pressing Seunkwan to make their relationship official, and Seungkwan was currently trying to avoid the topic. 

Seungcheol and Soonyoung had to sit together.

Jeonghan's fingers flew across the keyboard of his laptop as he struggled to finish his project. He was vaguely aware of the fact that the plane had taken off, but he couldnt dwell on the fact that he was suspended in air. He needed to get his project done. 

He fell asleep in less than ten minutes. 

 

/     /     /

 

"Hannie, wake up."

Jeonghan struggled to open his eyes. Seungcheol was leaning over him, leaving no space for Jihoon to get out. 

"What?" He asked groggily. 

"We've landed at our connection flight, it's time to get off the plane." Seungcheol lightly tugged on his arm. 

Jeonghan just groaned and fought to sit up. When he successfully proved that there was no way he  was getting off this plane without assistance, Seungcheol sighed. The elder grabbed his carry-on and laptop before letting Jihoon escape and pulling Jeonghan up. 

"C'mon Angel, we gotta go," Seungcheol muttered. 

Jeonghan just mumbled something incoherently and slumped against Seungcheol as the elder led them out of the plane. He could barely keep his eyes open as they headed to their second terminal to baord the connection flight. Jeonghan stumbled over Seungcheol's and his own feet multiple times, causing the elder to curse under his breath and practically carry him. 

"Jesus Christ, Jeonghan, you hate waking up," Seungcheol muttered. 

"Mmmyeah," he mumbled back, tripping again. Cursing, Seungcheol dumped any extra bags onto Vernon and picked him up, ignoring his cousin's protests, as he was already carrying Seungkwan's and his own bags. 

Jeonghan protested feebly, lightly struggling against his boyfriend's hold. 

"I'm not letting you down, Angel, you're holding us up and we need to get to our next plane. Jihoon and Soonyoung are already there." 

Jeonghan pouted and huffed, turning away from Seungcheol. As an apology for picking him up, Seungcheol pressed a swift kiss to his temple before dumping him in front of their second terminal just as their ticket numbers were called. Still moving slowly, Jeonghan grabbed his bags from a laden Vernon and hurried after Seungcheol. 

The flight attendant checked their tickets and they relaxed as they climbed on the plane, settling into their first-class seats in front of Soonyoung and Jihoon, who were sitting a little too close and looked a little too flushed. 

"You guys made it," Soonyoung hurried to say, sweeping his bleached hair back. 

"Had to carry this one, but yeah," Seungcheol replied, shutting their carry-on compartment and slipping into the seat next to Jeonghan and poking his cheek. He swatted the elder's hand away and huffed. 

"I don't appreciate being manhandled," he muttered, crossing his arms and looking out the window. Seungcheol sighed and pulled him against his chest, though not without a fight on Jeonghan's part.

"I'm sorry, baby, I know. But you really become a dead weight when you're tired, and we were running late." Seungcheol's breath brushed against the top of his head.

Jeonghan blushed at the endearment and merely sighed before twisting away from Seungcheol. "Why are we even going on this trip, there's no one in Switzerland to see us together," he challenged. 

Seungcheol blinked. "Maybe I just wanted to get away." 

Jeonghan shifted, ignoring Seungkwan's complaining and Vernon's awkward protests as the older of the two continued to gradually dump his bags on him. 

"Whatever, I'm going back to sleep." 

What he didn't tell Seugcheol, was how we was doing that. He reclined his seat back, then reached across the elder's lap and tilted his seat back as well. Then he curled up with his head tucked into the junction of Seungcheol's neck and shoulder with one hand on the elder's firm chest. 

The last thing he comprehended before he fell asleep was Seungcheol's unusually rapid heartbeat and husky breaths against his ear. 

 

/     /     / 

 

"'Ey lovebirds," a voice called through Jeonghan's consciousness. "We've landed." 

Seungcheol snorted next to him and bolted up in a jolt, throwing Jeonghan to a jumbled heap to the plane floor. 

He sat up and brushed his hair back casually before hitting Seungcheol with his pillow, which he had brough on the plane and never used. 

"Why do you always throw me off of what we're sleeping on?" He whined, remembering the party a week back. 

Seungcheol just shook his head and helped him up before reaching around to gather all their things. Jeonghan grabbed his laptop bag and trailed after Seungcheol and Jihoon as they traveled through the airport to get the rest of thier luggage and Seungkwan's skis. After they were all situated with all of their luggage, and Vernon carrying Seungkwan's skis, they went outside to hail a taxi. Communication was a bit hard, but both the driver and Seungcheol knew enough English to communicate the price. Finally, at around seven at night Switzerland time, they arrived at the really nice ski resort. Seungcheol had reserved them all seperate rooms, all on the top floor, and all suites. 

After Soonyoung and Jihoon, and Seungkwan and Vernon all went off to their seperate rooms, Jeonghan and Seungcheol went into their own. 

He wistled as he walked in. It was a gorgeous suite, with lush carpeted floors and a huge king-sized bed with a golden comforter and silk sheets. Jeonghan threw down his bags and tossed himself on the bed as soon as he saw it. Seungcheol chuckled as he watched him play in the bed, rolling around and in comfort.

Jeonghan sighed and pressed his face into the pillows, inhaling the fresh, crisp scent. He felt the bed shift as Seungcheol lay down next to him. Turning his head, he smiled at his boyfriend.

"Thanks again for all of this," he murmured, gazing at the elder's coffee-colored eyes. 

Seungcheol smiled. "Of course. I think we both needed a break from school. Too much stress." 

Jeonghan nodded, continuing to look at Seungcheol. The elder looked back, simply staring at him. There was an unspoken feeling in the air, one that had never come up when the two were together. Jeonghan felt hot, like he was out in the sun in the middle of the summer. He barely noticed that his eyes had fluttered shut until he felt Seungcheol's soft lips against his own. His hands immediately slid up Seungcheol's body to settle on his neck as the elder brought his own arms around Jeonghan's body. Their lips slid together, their breath mixing as the bed shifted under them. Seungcheol pulled away, keeping his forhead pressed against Jeonghan's. He looked up at the elder through half-lidded eyes, seeing Seungcheol's coffee gaze alight with something unspoken. 

Within seconds, Seungcheol was hovering over him on the bed, one hand on his waist the other finding its way to Jeonghan's hand as their lips clashed again. Jeonghan's heart twisted as he felt Seungcheol's fingers thread their way in between his own. He felt the elder's tongue sweep across his lower lip, seeking to enter. Jeonghan complied, parting his lips. Seungcheol's tongue slid inside his mouth, exploring his mouth. He twisted his free hand in Seungcheol's glossy hair, the soft tips tickling the pads of his fingers. He sighed against Seungcheol's mouth, feeling his own breath fan across both their faces. They broke apart, panting lightly for air. Seungcheol relaxed against Jeonghan, burying his face in his hair.

"You smell like lilac," Seungcheol whispered against his neck, before lightly kissing the skin there.

"It's my shampoo," Jeonghan replied, his voice wavering slightly. He could smell Seungcheol against him, the elder's scent of cigarette smoke and leather invading his nostrils. Seungcheol continued to leave little lingering kisses against his neck, making Jeonghan's heart race. He closed his eyes and tilted his head ever so slightly to give Seungcheol better access to his neck, moving his hand down to lightly twist into the sheets. Even though he was just laying there, his heart was racing and his breath was getting shorter by the minute. 

It wasn't untill Seungcheol lightly bit down on the soft spot under his jaw that he let out a soft moan. The elder rubbed his nose against the spot, trying to get Jeongan's intoxicating scent of lilac and honey permanently ingrained in his mind. Jeonghan twisted his hand in the sheets, tightening his hold on Seungcheol's fingers with the other. Seungcheol must've sensed his awareness, because the elder moved his lips back to Jeonghan's to calm him. 

"I won't do that," the elder whispered against his lips. 

Jeonghan relaxed and released his hold on both Seungcheol's hands and the sheets to dig them in the elder's jacket. Seungcheol lay down next to him and pulled him into his chest, Jeonghan's face tucked into the juncture of the elder's neck and shoulder. He inhaled Seungcheol musky scent and let himself indulge for a moment before he pulled back and stood up. 

Seungcheol blinked at him. "What's wrong, Angel?" 

Jeoghan shook his head. "Nothing, I just wanna take a shower." He turned and knelt to rumage through his bags before pulling out his shower things and disapearing into the bathroom, Seungcheol's coffee gaze on him the whole time. 

 

 /     /     /

 

Jeonghan sighed as he toweled off his hair, water dripping under his shirt and down his spine. His head was filled with images of Seungcheol, leaning over him as their hands tangled together on the bed, the slow rhythm of thier lips making his heart race.

He shook his head and slapping his cheeks a couple times to bring some color back into his face. Lowering the toilet lid and sitting down, Jeonghan picked up his phone from the counter and blinked as he saw a message from Jihoon. 

 

From: Strawberry

Hey, does this place serve breakfast?

Soonyoung wants to know

 

To: Strawberry

Why didnt he just text me himself?

 

From: Strawberry

Why doesn't Soonyoung do anything himself?

can you ask Seungcheol?

 

To: Strawberry

Yeah sure

 

 

From: Strawberry

Cool, thanks

 

Jeonghan tossed his towel in a corner of the bathroom and headed out. He was greeted with an empty bedroom, so he meandered into the living room where he saw Seungcheol dozing on the couch. He smiled at the sight; his mouth was slightly open as his glossy black head rested on the arm of the couch. Jeonghan shook his head and moved over to wake him up. 

"Seungcheol," he called softly. 

The elder's eyes opened and he focused on the person in front of him. 

"Hey, you're out," he mumbled sleepily. 

"You're correct," Jeoghan said with a nod. "Hey, Soonyoung wants to know if this place serves breakfast." 

"What? Oh, yeah, it does," Seungcheol replied, sitting up and running a hand through his hair. 

Jeonghan nodded. "Okay, thanks." He pulled his phone out of the waistband of his pajama pants and sent a quick text to Jihoon to tell him. 

"I'm hungry~" Seungcheol whined suddenly. 

Jeonghan shrugged and flopped onto a chair. "Then order pizza or something, I don't care." He tossed his damp hair back and pulled up a random app on his phone. 

Seungcheol sighed. "You know, you're really no fun sometimes." 

"Yet another reason the boys call me their mom. Well, except for Jisoo, I don't know him." Jeonghan tapped a finger against his lips as he thought about his friends he had left behind. He figured Mingyu and Wonwoo were breeding like rabbits at the moment, Junhui, never enjoying being left alone, had probably crashed with them, or Chan. Though, the second option was probably not the case, Chan and Minghao were roommates despite the Chinese boy being a year older. Seokmin, well, when was Seokmin ever doing something normal. Jisoo, Jeonghan didn't know very well, so he didn't bother thinking about him. Chan, being the baby that he was, was probably camped out in his room doing homework, and Minghao, well, he was probably doing the same thing. 

Jeonghan stood up and strecthes before checking the time. 8:48. He yawned. "I'm going to bed. Take a shower before you come in, I'd rather not share a bed with you unless you smell decent." Jeonghan avoided Seungcheol's gaze as he spoke. If he was being completely honest, he could drown in Seungcheol's intoxicating scent, but he didn't want to seem to eager. 

"Hey!" Seungcheol protested. "I smell fine!" 

Jeonghan shrugged. "Tell that to your body. Goodnight!~" He wiggled his fingers at the elder as he left the room, leaving Seungcheol sitting on the couch in disbelief. 

I gotta get some rest, he thougth to himself as he lay down. Skiing tomorrow is gonna be interesting. 

 

/    /    /

 

Junhui's fingers shook as he stared at the contact in his phone. He hated being alone, but there was no way he was staying with Mingyu and Wonwoo. That'd be like living on the set of like, Fifty Shades of Gray or something. He chewed his lip. He didn't know Seokmin or Jisoo that well, so Chan was pretty much his only decent option. Except for the fact that Minghao was his roommate. 

Jun shook his head as he remembered the night he let the love of his life get away. 

 

Junhui laughed as he sat in front of the bar at the club. The bartender had struck up a conversation, and it turned out they had a lot in common. He was aware that he had maybe a few drinks too many, but the bartender kept refilling his glass. He was out with Jeonghan right now, but his roommate had wandered off somewhere, hopefully to get a guy. 

"Hey, I never got your name," the bartender said as Junhui settled down. 

Flashing a smile, he replied, "Wen Junhui. I'm a senior at the college near the city."

The bartender nodded. "My name's Kibum. What do you study?" 

"Oh, I'm a Performance and Dance major." 

Kibum nodded again. "That's cool. I bet your good in bed then, with that kind of build," Kibum suggested. 

"Stick around and find out," Jun replied with a wink. 

Kibum laughed. "I would love to. Are you free later this week?" 

Jun shrugged. "Depends. Classes, friends, my schedule is a bit packed." 

Kibum pouted. "Aww alright. Hey, at least let me give you my number." 

Jun grinned. "Sure." He handed his phone to the bartender, who put in his number with the contaxt name ~Key<3~. Jun smiled at the name and was about to say somethig about keeping in touch when something stopped him. 

"Jun, what are you doing?" 

He spun around to see his boyfriend Minghao standing behind him, clad in one of Jun's jackets and a snapback. He looked thuggish, with dark makeup smudged around his eyes and ripped jeans covering his legs. The glare that was currently fixed on him kinda turned Jun on. 

"Hey Hao," he said, sliding off the stool to go kiss his boyfriend, but Minghao stopped him by pressing a hand to Jun's lips. 

"What are you doing, Jun." 

It wasn't a question.

Junhui looked at Minghao in confusion, which made the younger's glare harden. 

"I can't believe you!" Minghao cried. "After everything we've been through, you still do this!" 

Jun furrowed his eybrows. "I don't understand, Minghao." 

"I'm sick of it, Jun!" Minghao said, putting his hands on his hips. "We've been dating for seven months, but whenever we're out together at a place like this, you get drunk, and forget about me, and completely invest your attention to some random person. I'm tired of feeling like our relationship means nothing to you Jun. I'm done." 

Jun blinked. "Wait, Minghao, you're not--" 

"Yeah, I am, Junhui. I'm breaking up with you. We're over." Minghao was trying to hide his real emotions, but his voice cracked ever so slightly as he spoke, telling Jun that he was really hurt on the inside. 

"Minghao, please," he started, approaching the younger, "don't do this, I can change, I promise. I-I love you." 

Minghao stepped back, shaking his head. "Don't lie to me Jun. We both know that's not true." 

Jun felt tears prick the back of his eyes and he swallowed thickly as Minghao continues to back up. 

"Goodbye, Jun," Minghao murmured, then turned and ran out of the club. 

Jun felt like he had just been shattered. 

The rest of the night went by in a blur, the details fuzzy. All he remembered was too many drinks, a one-nigt stand with Kibum, and a deleted number. 

 

Jun swept the tear off his cheek and shook himself out before pressing call. 

It rang once. Twice. Three times. Four times. 

"Hello?" 

He swallowed. "Hey Minghao. I need a favor." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Whoop-de-doo, let me jump off a cliff

whaddup guys, im back with chapter ten. How'd you all like jun's pov at the end? Yeah, theres gonna be more of that, just btw. Ooh, i do love killing everyones souls, its so much fun!! Well, like always guys, please comment and whatnot, y'all know the drill by now. Please tell any friends or whatnot about this fic, i hope to get at least five thousand view on this, sound good? So yeah, once again, I'll see you all again with the next chap! We will meet again soon, my lovelies, untill next time awesome nerds!