Chapter 4

Six Weeks till Forever

"So," Junhui started, looking at the rest of them. "What do you all want to do?" 

"Chan's not here yet," Jeonghan spoke up from his position leaning against the wall near the couch. 

"Oh will you come here," Seungcheol burst out, exasperated. He stood up and marched over to Jeonghan before picking him up bridal-style and carrying him back to the couch, ignoring the younger's snaps of protest. 

"Two things. One, you two are so damn cringy, and two, I realize Chan's not here yet, but I don't really care," Junhui said sassily. 

"Oi!" Seungkwan cried. "I, am the sass queen, thank you." 

Jeonghan rolled his eyes, trying to ignore the heat of Seungcheol's fingers against the skin of his waist. Why, Seungcheol had to touch him there he had no idea. 

"Shouldn't we wait though?" A soft voice asked. Jeonghan blinked, not sure who had spoken. "I mean," the voice continued, "i don't know who we're talking about, but the polite thing to do is wait." 

Jeonghan blinked again when he realized it was Jisoo. He really wasn't used to hearing the man speak. 

Junhui huffed dramatically. "Oh, alright." 

Jeonghan rolled his eyes. He knew Jun was only being dramatic becuase he wanted all eyes on him. As if walking out shirtless didn't do that already. 

Junhui took any chance he could to show off his well-toned dancer's body. And saying as there was already a large enough group without the adorable and babyish presence of Chan, there was no way in hell that Jun would let this chance slide. 

"Can you please put on a shirt?" Jeonghan drawled, swatting away Seungcheol's straying hand that had begun to travel towards Jeonghan's thigh.

"No," Junhui replied petulantly. A second later, the princess was pegged in the forhead with a Cheeto from Jihoon. Craning his neck to see the other side of the couch, Jeonghan saw Jihoon curled up into the arm of the couch on his phone with a Cheeto in his hand as Soonyoung sat on the arm of the couch, holding the bag out for the small yet violent boy. 

Jeonghan smirked. Put them against each other, Jihoon was sure to strangle Soonyoung, but put them on the same team, the two could be fatal. 

Glaring at the two, Junhui brushed cheese dust off his forehead and huffed. "Fine. But this is the last time any of you get to see perfection!" With a humph, Junhui was stalking off like a princess to go put on a shirt. 

Jeonghan rolled his eyes and leaned back, only to realize that he was still in Seungcheol's lap and he leaned back right into Seungcheol's chest. 

"Hey there," the elder murmured, kissing Jeonghan's shoulder. 

Not wanting to act but knowing that he had everone's eyes on him for his response, Jeonghan twisted around and pecked Seungcheol's nose. "Hi." 

Everone let out a series of complaints about how disgustingly perfect they were together and went back to whatever they had been doing prior to Jun's flamboyant and oblivious arrival. 

After watching Seungcheol try and fail repeatedly to beat a level on Geometry Dash, Jeonghan decided that now might be a good time to text Chan. 

 

To: My Baby

Channie, sweetie, are you coming? 

 

From: My Baby

Sorry mom! I'm almost there!

 

To: My Baby

Ok

 

Jeonghan shut off his phone and grabbed Seungcheol's, tired of watching him fail. In one try, he beat the level and got all the coins. With a smug little smirk he placed the phone back in Seungcheol's surprised hands and hopped up to go answer the door. 

As soon as he opened it he was attacked by a smaller boy who imediately wrapped his arms around Jeonghan's middle. Laughing, he patted the boy's head. 

"Hey baby," he cooed. 

Chan squished him for a few more seconds before moving aside. 

Jeonghan gasped. 

Curly bronze hair, deep, chocolately puppy eyes, cute, slightly elven ears. Oh it was him alright. The man who broke Jun's heart.

Xu Minghao.

"Jeonghan I'm so sorry, but Chan wouldn't take no for an answer and he practically-" 

Jeonghan cut him off with a hug. "Hao, you're always welcome here. I missed your cute face around here." 

After a brief moment, Minghao hugged him back. "I missed you too. You always smell like a mom." 

Jeonghan laughed and pulled back. "I'll take your bag. You can just sit wherever, the games are going to start here in a second anyway." 

Minghao nodded and moved to sit on the floor next to Soonyoung's feet. Jeonghan quickly deposited the boys' bags in his room before moving back out and falling back on Seungcheol's lap. The elder kissed the top of his head once before shutting off his phone to properly snuggle. 

As Seungcheol wrapped his arms around Jeonghan's waist, the latter glanced aroung the room. Vernon and Seungkwan were tucked away in a corner exchanging a quiet and serious conversation. Seokmin was excitedly playing some kind of racing game on his phone, Jisoo loked like he was asleep, so Jeonghan assumed he was praying or something of the sort, and Chan was furiously typing something on his phone, his tongue peeking out between his lips. Soonyoung was leaning down over Jihoon's shouler, supporting himself on the back of the couch. Jihoon stretched up to murmured something to the elder, who though for a moment before grinning and nodding. With his trained mom-eyes, Jeonghan detected a slight blush creeping up Jihoon's face at the fact that he made Soonyoung smile. He smiled to himself then jumped as lips pressed against his temple. 

"Whatcha smiling about babe?" Seungcheol hummed. 

"My children," Jeonghan replied. 

"Hmm," came Seungcheol's drowsy response. The elder shifted positions so he was leaning against the arm of the couch and his feet were down by the small strawberry known as Jihoon. Jisoo had moved off the couch, probably uncomfortable with the two. Jeonghan was now laying in between Seungcheol's legs, the elders chin resting on his shoulder. 

"How long does it take for Junhui to change his shirt?" The elder muttered sleepily. "If something exciting doesn't happen soon i might fall asleep." 

"Just watch Mingyu and Wonwoo," Jeonghan suggested. "Those two can definitely keep you awake." He gestured at the couple making out in the kitchenette. 

"No thanks, I'm good," Seungcheol said with a bit of a disturbed tone lilting his deep voice. An involuntary shiver rippled down his spine as the elder spoke, his deep voice reverbrating through Jeonghan's ears. Seungcheol's voice was deep and ashy, kinda like a smokers, but ten times as y. Although Jeonghan hated to admit it, he could listen to Seungcheol talk like this all day. Damn, was it hot. 

"Okay guys, the princess is back and- Minghao?" 

Jeonghan's head snapped up and his eyes imediatley swerved to were Minghao was sitting in the direct line of sight of Jun. 

"uh-oh," he whispered.

"Uh hi, Junhui," the younger of the two replied shakily.

"Hi," the elder replied dumbly. 

Thankfully, Junhui was wearing a shirt, so the embarrassment wasn't as great. 

Feeling a need to take control of the situation, Jeonghan lazily hauled himself up, only to find himself pulled down by a quietly protesting Seungcheol. Sighing, Jeonghan stuggled to look at everone, but once he found a decently comfortable position, he cleared his throat. 

"Okay, so y'all are probably wondering why I'm cuddling with the famous Choi Seungcheol," he began. 

"Very," Seungkwan replied, breaking off his conversation with Vernon, who was looking a little distressed. 

"Well, long story short, he's my boyfriend now, and we've been dating for a week." 

Nothing could've prepared him for the sounds that came out of Chan, Seungkwan, Seokmin and Soonyoung's mouths.

He covered his ears at the insane amount of girlish shrieking that followed his statment, wincing and scrunching up his face.

Under him, Seungcheol murmured and shifted. "Why the hell is it so loud all of a sudden?" 

"Shut your traps befire I shut them for you!" Jihoon snapped, holding a handful of Cheetos threateningly. Soonyoung queited immediatly, soon followed by the others who knew Jihoon mean business. 

"Oh my gosh, Hannie, I didn't know!" Seungkwan exclaimed, his housewife side coming out. "So are you two in love?" 

Seungcheol sputtered and sat up, practically throwing Jeonghan to the floor. "Hold up whoever you are! We've been dating for a week!" 

Rubbing his back, Jeonghan sat up and glared at his fake boyfriend. "You know, it'd be nice if I had a boyfriend who helped me up after throwing me off the couch," he snapped. 

"Sorry," the elder replied and reached down to help him back on the couch. Jeonghan sighed but settled back on Seungcheol's lap. 

"Whatever." He turned his attention back to his friends. "Gyu, Won, can you two come out here please?" 

He heard a sigh from the kitchen before Wonwoo replied. "Yeah." 

The couple came out and sat down on the floor, looking expectantly at Jeonghan. "What?" Mingyu asked. 

"As much as i hate this, it's introduction time, because the only people Seungcheol's met are his cousin, duh, Jun and Jihoon," Jeonghan said. Everyone groaned at this, but agreed. 

"Um, hi, I'm Hong Jisoo, I'm a friend of Jihoon's and i don't really know any of you, so yeah," the Biblical Lit major started. 

"Jihoon," Jihoon said shortly, his honey eyes never leaving his phone screen as he raised a hand. 

"I'm Soonyoung, I'm in alot of Jun's classes and a friend to Hannie and Hoonie," the man said cheerily. Needless to say he got hit with more Cheetos from an annoyed Jihoon. 

"Mingyu, I'm Hannie's best friend." 

"Wonwoo, Mingyu's boyfriend." 

"Jun, y'all know me."

"wassup, I'm Vernon, I'm Seungcheol's cousin," the fresman greeted. 

"I'm Seokmin, I'm in Hannie and Jihoon's Psych class!" Seokmin said excitedly. 

"I'm Chan, Hannie's favorite child!" The small boy said proudly. Jeonghan snorted. 

"Damm right you are," he cooed, petting Chan's head. 

"Um," a small voice broke in. "I'm Minghao, and friends with Chan." Minghao's voice was small and embarrassed, his chinese lilt more noticeable due to his nervousness of being in the same room as Junhui. 

"What about me?" Soonyoung cried incredulously. 

"Okay, and I guess Soonyoung too."

"You guess?" Soonyoung squawked. 

"I'm friends with Soonyoung too," Minghao corrected with a sigh.

"Thank you," the elder said with a huff. 

"Step aside, es," a new voice commanded. Jeonghan grinned when he saw Seungkwan standing up with his trademark move-aside-es-I'm-the-real-queen-here look adorning his squishy face. "I, am Boo Seungkwan, the one and only sass queen and real diva here," he said loftily. "Any if any of you want to disagree with that, well, you can fight me." 

Jeonghan's body's vibrated as Seungcheol chuckled under him. "I can see why you like him Hannie. He must be very entertaining while watching Descendants of the Sun.

"Oh, he is," Jeonghan said with a laugh. 

"If you're done talking about me," Seungkwan interruped loudly, "I would like to get on with the night, thanks." 

"Oh, goodie, that's where I come in!" Junhui exclaimed, popping up. "Okay, we can play Truth or Dare, the Jun version, or we can play Would You Rather, the Jun version. 

"Truth or Dare!" Jeonghan cried immedialty. "Trust me, you don't want Would You Rather, Jun's version is awful!" 

"Oh, boo, I wanted to play that!" Jun huffed. Jeonghan gave him an unimpressed look and ever so sublty jerked his head towards Minghao. Jun's face flushed and he nodded. 

"Oh, alright, we'll do truth or dare," he agreed. "Everyone get in a circle." 

They all complied, Seungcheol and Jeonghan lazily sliding off the couch. Jeonghan ended up begween his fake boyfriend and Soonyoung, who dragged Jihoon off the couch and took the younger's phone. Once eveyone was situated in a circle, Jun began to explain the rules. 

"So, if you chose Dare, you pick from my snapback. If you pick Truth, you pick from my fedora. If you back out of a truth, you have to take off an article of clothing. If you back out of a dare, you have to drink an entire bottle of beer before your next turn. You can't skip your turn, you have to choose, but you can back out, keeping in mind the consequences, though!" With a wink, Jun sat down across from Jeonghan and two away from Minghao. The latter unconsiously shifted closer to Seungkwan. 

"Who's first?" Jeonghan asked. 

Soonyoung's hand shot into the air. "Me!" He darted forward and plucked a slip of paper out of the dare pile. His eyes skimmed the sip of paper and he grinned. "Drink water from the toilet bowl!" He cried, throwing it in the air and bolting to the bathroom. 

Literally everone was up and watching as he knelt over the toilet and lowered his face to the water, lapping it up like a dog. He threw his head back, water on his chin and a triumphant smile on his face. "Awesome!" 

With a disgustedly impressed look on his face, Jeonghan followed him back and they sat down again. 

"Okay, Hannie's turn!" Chan cried from inbetween Jun and Minghao, completely oblivious to the tenstion around him. 

With a sigh, he reached forward and plucked a dare from the top of the pile. "Sit on another players lap for the rest of the game," he read, then shrugged and smiled. There was a chorus of compliants, but Jeonghan merely settled himself back into Seungcheol's lap. The elder wrapped his arms around Jeonghan's waist and kissed his shoulder. 

"Hi."

Jeonghan twisted his neck and pecked Seungcheol's cheek. "Hey." 

"CRINGEEEEEEEE," Seungkwan screeched. 

Jeonghan rolled his eyes and poked Seungcheol. "Your turn." 

The elder nodded and shifted around the body in his lap for a truth question. He unfolded it and read it while his chin rested on Jeonghan's shoulder. The letter looked at the words scribbled there. What was the best part of your childhood? Seungcheol tensed as he read the paper before crumpling it. 

"Pass." His voice was low and dangerous, but even though he was mad, Seungcheol still spoke right next to Jeonghan's ear. The deep reverbrations rippled through Jeonghan and he suppressed a shiver. His fake boyfriend may be an egotistical , but god was he y when he was mad. 

"Well, read it at-" Jun was cut off from a warning look from Jeonghan. The younger cleared his throat. "Uh, Seungcheol, you skipped a truth, gotta pay." 

Without a word, Seungcheol slipped his t-shirt over his head. Jeonghan froze. Ignoring the youngers sudden tension, Seungcheol wrapped his arms back around Jeonghan's waist and wordlessly nuzzled his face into Jeonghan's hair. 

With the new, awkward atmosphere, the best person to go was thankfully next. Lee Seokmin. He hopped up and plucked a paper off the truth pile and began to laugh. "Oh, this is easy. If you had to date someone in the circle, who would it be?" He read. "Simple. Hannie." 

Jeonghan raised his eyebrows. "Reasoning?" 

"Uh, have you seen yourself? You're cute, you're y, you have a cute laugh, and you're the best second mom I know!" 

"Hey, that's my boyfriend you're sweet-talking there," Seungcheol broke in, his voice thankfully light with laughter. 

"Hey man, you've got yourself a great one. Hannie doesn't go out with just anyone, so you had better be pretty special," Seokmin told him. 

Seungcheol hummed in Jeonghan's ear. "I wouldn't say I'm special, but if what you say is true, than I'm feelin pretty great right now." 

Jeonghan blushed. "Okay, can we continue with the game, please?" He said, teasing a bit of his hair. 

"Right. Seungkwan, you're up," Jun said. The diva dragged himself forward and grabbed a random dare. 

"Put yout finger in the nose of someone else," he said in disgust. 

"Hold up," Jeonghan butted in. "You can't pass, you're a minor." 

Seungkwan cast him a glare before dragging himself across the circle and looking pleadingly at Jihoon. "Please? i feel like you're the most sanitary person here." 

Jihoon sighed but nodded. Jeonghan watched in disgust as Seungkwan reluctantly put his finger in Jihoon's nose. The elder of the two just sat there, completely unfazed. 

"Okay, you're good!" Jun cried. "I expected someone to pass that, but you're a minor."

"Do you have any juice boxes?" Seungkwan asked, looking in disgust at his finger. "And hand sanitizer?" 

"Yeah, actually," Jeonghan siad. "Let's me go get it." He stood up to go get Seungkwan's stuff, but was promptly dragged back down by Seungcheol. He sighed. "Jun, can you get Seungkwan some hand sanitizer and a juice box?" He asked, ignoring Seungcheol, who he could tell was feeling quite touchy-feely at the moment.

"Ugh, fine," the younger grumbled, standing up and heading into the kitchenette. He returned rather quickly with a grape juice box and a small personal hand sanitizer. Seungkwan took them gratefully. 

"Okay Minghao, your turn," Jeonghan prompted. 

The thin, waifish boy nodded before plucking a thruth. His golden puppy eyes skimmed over once, then twice, before he paled and swallowed. "Who's your crush?" He read quietly. Jeonghan's eyes immediately swung over to Jun. His roommate had gone stiff, his eyes fixedly staring at the fedora. Jeoghan looked back at Minghao to see the boy's eyes darting around nervously. 

"Uh, I, um, PASS!" he siad quickly before lowering his head and peeling off his socks.

"Aw, , socks," Seungcheol muttered. "Why didn't I think of that?"

Jeonghan scoffed. "Oh please, you wanted to take off your shirt."

He felt Seungcheol smirk against his neck. "You know me too well." 

Jeonghan just rolled his eyes. "Chan, you next." 

And so it went on, untill Wonwoo's dare was leave three hickey's on anoter player's body, not on the neck. 

That certainly paused the game.

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys!!! I'm baaaaack!! Did ya miss me?

so, I know I took forever to update, but I didn't have access to any technology for a super long time. I finally got around to it though, I know u all must hate me for never updating. I'm sorry!!! 

But either way, here's the new chapter, please comment and leave your thoughts on chapter and this fic!!

i'll see you all next time I update, 

love ya awesome nerds!!!