Sad News

Six Weeks till Forever

Hello my lovely readers. 

It is with a heavy heart that I come to you all today. I know many of you have been patiently waiting for the posting of the sequel of Six Weeks Till Forever I had promised you. Unfortunately, that sequel will not be coming. I am so terribly sorry from the bottom of my heart that I won't be able to continue this story. I had originally planned for this to be a two-work series, and I had started Forever Doesn't Exist almost immediately after finishing Six Weeks, but unfortunately, life the past couple of years has gotten extremely busy, and this story was no longer a priority. My interests and focuses have since changed since starting it, and now I cannot see myself completing it any time in the foreseeable future. It saddens me greatly to have to break this news to you all who will read this, and I am so so sorry that I won't be able to continue this series. 

That being said, I am so grateful to every single one of you who read and loved Six Weeks. It was one of my earliest attempts at putting my writing out there, and I am beyond amazed at how much love it has received. To each and every one of you who loved this fic, I am so so appreciative, and so sorry that I cannot continue it. I hope this news doesn't dissapoint you all too greatly, as I am truly so sorry from the bottom of my heart to bring this news to you all today. I am so so grateful to all of you who supported me and this fic, and to all of you who waited so patiently for me to update you on the status of the series. Again, my deepest apologies that I won't be posting a sequel. 

If any of you who read this are interested, I am currently much more active on Archive Of Our Own, and have a couple of works posted there with substantially less heartbreak. My username is the same if you are at all interested in reading more of my works, and I thank you deeply if you do check it out. 

Again, I cannot thank you all enough for reading and supporting Six Weeks Till Forever. And I am so incredibly sorry that I cannot give you the sequel I promised. 

My love and appreciation goes out to all of you. Stay safe, stay happy, and maybe one day we will meet again my lovely readers. 

 

Deepest love and apologies, 

Matassie.