New Crush?

Ataraxy (HIATUS)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 12- New Crush?

“Ahhh…so that’s why he has been sitting in our living room, throwing tantrums like a ing 5 year old, for the past hour? Thanks a lot for the burden, Hansol-ah!” Jun said, sarcasm dripping from every single word in his last sentence.

Apparently Wonwoo had been sitting in Jun and Minghao’s living room with an extra bag packed with clothes, huffing about how annoying Hansol was for the past hour. Seeing how Wonwoo had an extra bruise on his hand, Jun didn’t want to risk getting punched in the face, so he decided to call Hansol to find out what exactly happened.

“Sorry hyung…I didn’t mean to. I just wanted him to see things…I mean isn’t it obvious that he likes the guy too?” Hansol asked.

“We can never be too sure when it comes to Wonwoo…” Jun sighed, rubbing his forehead.

“Can’t you ask him? I’m sure he’ll tell you…” Hansol laughed. He was glad the misery was now in Jun’s hand.

“Yah! You totally just ruined my night! I was supposed to have alone time with Minghao…” Jun grumbled when he heard Wonwoo fussing outside.

“HAHAHA too bad! You’re really the only one he can go to now…Seungcheol hyung’s is definitely a big no no.” Hansol laughed once more. He was not done with laughing at Jun.

“Aish…Choi Hansol…I’m begging you. Please bring him home tomorrow. I can’t stand his grumbling for more than a night. His miserable needs help. Can’t he just go look for Mingyu or something?” Jun groaned.

“Come on hyung. You know Wonwoo hyung is a free soul. He comes and goes as he pleases. Anyways, I gotta go. It feels great not having Wonwoo hyung and Chan around. The bedroom’s all mine. Talk to you again!” Hansol hung up, leaving Jun to his own devices.

“Now that I’ve understood the situation. Let’s talk.” Jun announced, walking out from his room, sitting down on the sofa as Minghao sat on his lap.

“Yeah so as I was saying. Choi Hansol is such a brat. I regret taking him in years ago…he gives me a headache.” Wonwoo sighed.

“He isn’t…Wonwoo-ah…he was just trying to help. He didn’t want to see you going through the same again.” Jun said, backing away a little when Wonwoo got up from the ground. He was that afraid of getting hit. Wonwoo could literally go savage when they were on this topic of Jihoon and his past.

“What did he tell you…” Wonwoo groaned, resting his head on the sofa, looking up at the ceiling blankly.

“Do you like Mingyu?” Jun asked, observing Wonwoo’s expressions. Surprisingly, no change. He didn’t even flinch, almost as if he was expecting the question.

“No.” Was all Wonwoo said.

“Great. Now please get out of our dorm. Minghao and I are supposed to be out on a date. Not here comforting your miserable .” Jun complained, earning a whack and glare from his boyfriend.

“He meant to say that you are free to stay and that he’ll be cooking us some ramen while you and I talk about your feelings.” Minghao glared at Jun once more, signalling for the older to get up and leave before making matters worse. Jun rolled his eyes, before getting up like he was told to. When he was out of sight, Minghao turned around with a creepy grin.

“Y-You know what…J-Jun’s right. I’ll leave. Bye.” Wonwoo got up at the speed of light, but Minghao’s reflexes were faster than that.

“Hyunggggggg! Let’s talk!” Minghao smiled, tugging at the older’s arm, making him plop back down on the sofa.

“Minghaoooooooooooooo…please let me go…” Wonwoo whined, trying to resist the younger’s grip.

“Don’t you want to figure out how you really feel about him?” Minghao asked, a small frown displayed.

“What’s there to figure out…I don’t like him. That’s all there is to that.” Wonwoo answered, flapping his arms around.

“Hyung. Don’t think I didn’t realize that you were ignoring him for a few days…something must have happened.” Minghao analysed. And he knew he was right when he saw a slight change in Wonwoo’s expressions.

“Okay. So…what happened?” Minghao asked, getting comfortable as he laid his head on the sofa arm, legs across Wonwoo’s thighs.

“I can’t really tell you what he told me. It’s a secret. But anyways…he was hurt and used in the past. And you know I don’t want history repeating itself again because of my ing stupid flirting self. Especially after what happened to Jihoon…god he will never let me live that down.” Wonwoo sighed, rolling his eyes slightly at the mere mention of Jihoon.

“All right…that one’s justified. What about those bruises…?” Minghao asked as he got up, turning Wonwoo’s head to observe the bruise. It was recovering well.

“Not sure if you know who that bastard is…but his name is Jeonghan and he looks like a freaking girl with his long hair and stuff. Ouch!” Wonwoo groaned when Minghao hit his stomach.

“Language hyung! And don’t talk about another person’s appearance…that’s mean.” Minghao reprimanded.

“Okay fine fine. But that hates me. I don’t know why. Like ever since the first time we met at a café. I swear I’ve never met him in my entire life. But he hates us. Like even you guys. He told Mingyu to not “hang out with people like them”. What a . And then…yesterday Mingyu confessed to me-” Before Wonwoo could finish speaking, Minghao leaped up, eyes wide open as he stared at Wonwoo.

“He what?!” Minghao exclaimed, pacing around the living room in circles.

“Stop walking in circles. You’ll end up giddy. And yes he confessed. Saying that he likes me. But well I kind of broke his little bubble, and may or may not have hurt his feelings.” Wonwoo said nonchantly.

“What the hyung?!” Minghao shouted, about to jump onto Wonwoo but he was held back by Jun.

“Chill babe! Explain yourself you idiot!” Jun separated the two easily and he gave Wonwoo a look.

“I just told him that…his feelings might be an infatuation…Only because I didn’t want him getting hurt…like Jihoon.” Wonwoo sighed.

“He wouldn’t get hurt if you liked him too! Which you do! And that doesn’t give you the right to reject the poor boy!” Minghao retorted.

“No I don’t. How are you guys so sure about something that even I’m not sure of!” Wonwoo answered, rolling his eyes.

“That’s because we have eyes to see. Duh! Firstly, you brought him home when he was dead drunk, something you don’t do. You don’t even let us into your house when we’re sober! That is a strong fact. And secondly, you care about his feelings. Since when was this a thing? I don’t remember you caring about anyone’s feelings or past when you flirted previously.” Minghao fought back.

“For the first fact, you guys totally forced him on me. I didn’t even have a choice. Plus, he was pretty good looking. Secondly, I-I…I’m not a jerk. Ask Jun. He probably agrees with me that I don’t like Mingyu in that way.” Wonwoo said, pointing a finger at Jun was stuck between the two of them. Minghao turned and glared at his boyfriend, as if daring him to go against his opinion.

“L-let’s eat first?” Jun asked, earning a pillow smack from Minghao and a shove from Wonwoo. Great. Now he was stuck between his boyfriend and best friend.

“Jun. You agree that I don’t like Mingyu that way. Right?” Wonwoo asked before slurping his share of noodles.

“Junnie. You tell him what you think.” Mingh

Please log in to read the full chapter