Chapter 8 : Strangers, Suspicious

Bout Game: The Game Begin's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeng just stared at me then suddenly she stands and said

"We need to go now, Mina."

 

"Wait!" A familiar voice said. Chaeyoung and I glance to where the voice came from.

 

"So, you're awake now?" Chaeng said while she interlaced her arms.

 

"Please, don't leave me!" Jeoljin said with a cold tone.

 

"Oh really? You're not even sorry. Then, why would we?" Chaeng crossed her eyebrows.

 

"Sorry!" Jeoljin shouted and averted her eyes. She didn't even glance at Chaeng.

 

"Let's go Mina." Chaeng grabbed my wrist.

 

"Wait!" Jeoljin harangue.

 

Both of us turned around and looked at Jeoljin with a suspicious look."Speak!" Chaeyoung harangue back.

 

"Look, someone came in before you got here." Jeoljin said while she bows her head.

 

"I was taking a pee, and then suddenly I can hear some footsteps and a voice of a man. They broke in our barrack and start looking for something. They’re wearing our school uniform. One man was holding a Katana, and the other man was holding a Truncheon. I got scared and didn't came out from where I peed, then they saw Koe who's still laying. They tried to harass her!" Jeoljin's eyes were fiery.


"At first, I thought Koe was just sleeping but when they touch her, the man just suddenly stunned and stared at the other man. I even overheard them talking that Koe is dead and they decided not to touch her because they think it’s gross and disgusting since it is a dead cold body. They even said 'though she's beautiful'. They just leave Koe there!" Jeoljin's was starting to let her pain out. Tears flooded her eyes.


"After that, they saw our box where we kept all our weapons. They put our weapons into their bags, all of them." Jeoljin briefly said while a lot of tears fell down from her cheeks.


"I was scared! I did that to you because I was scared! Please Chaeyoung, don't leave me here alone. I'm begging you. Please!" Jeoljin begged while she tried to escape from the rope that we tied on her.

 


"I'm sorry Jeoljin, but this is a survival death game. I gave you my trust but you broke it. It can't be fix again. If you just told me about this earlier, maybe we could lean and help each other. But you pick the wrong move. You just made me not trust you even if you're once my friend." Chaeng said with her impassive face, again.

I was just standing behind at Chaeng that I look exactly like a potato. I hold her shoulder to simmer her down.

 

"You b*tch! That's why I hated you ever since! You're just a selfish small b*tch! I don't even consider you as one of my friend! B*tch! you!" Jeoljin tirade at Chaeng with an angry face full of tears and spitting saliva. I was flabbergasted with her b*tchy attitude again! Calling Chaeng a b*tch?! The hell she is!

 

"I know that you don't consider me as a friend, but I do! I'm sorry Jeoljin. Be thankful enough that we won't kill you. I'm really sorry." Chaeng turned her back to face me. I peek at Chaeng's face, tears were circling her eyes. I tried to wipe off her tears but she’s too fast to wipe it herself.

 

"Let's go." Chaeng said and walked passed by me. I looked at Jeoljin with a pity vexed face.

 

"Sorry. Just help yourself to escape from the knots." I threw the serrated knife towards her feet. Close enough to reach with her hands.

 

"Mina, what take you so long?" Chaeng ranted.

"Wait. I need to get my axe." I huff then grabbed my axe.

 

 

-


Chaeng and I kept on strolling in the forest, we had two boiled eggs for lunch and we ate it while walking. We kept on walking-on-walking until the sun came down.

 

"It's getting dark." Chaeng said.

"Yeah. Sun is setting. I think we need to take some rest now." I suggested.

"No. One or two more hours, Mina. It's still 5:29pm, we still have lot of time to look for Nayeon." Chaeng commented.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter