Chapter 25 : Gamble

Bout Game: The Game Begin's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[back to mina's pov]

Two months later

 

"Unnie! That was so awesome! I never thought you could do that. And it makes me shiver when you got the highest score!" Chaeyoung my sister was being annoying again.

"So youre doing that fangirling thing to me now huh?" I said as I smirk to Chaeyoung.

"Aniya~ I was just so happy." She said and smiled while clinging to my arm.

"Hey. The dinner is here. Aren't we just gonna do the party?"

Nayeon said as she bring the two pizza box in the sofa table.


--
Two months ago 

 

 

"You told me that they didn't locate our location! Just what the hell, Jihyo?!"

 


Bullets and gun powders are flying and falling to the secret place of Mr. Park. A tremendous sound of echoing shots is now the music of the sacred place.

 

"Mr. Mark! You go and tell the 3 subjects to follow you. Then go to the back door and bring them to the safest place!" Mr. Park shouted to the guy who was so called Mark.

 

When the air is fully loaded of gun powder smell, a shoot suddenly occurred running so close to my waist instantaneously and the latter makes me startled.

 

"Are you okay, Minari?" It was Mr. Park who calmly asked me while holding my wrist.

I was shaking and scared for the happenings. Red blood suddenly starting on flowing down from my left arm. My strength was being as I can't manage to make a fast move, resulting to make Jinyoung move so slow.

"Just leave me Jinyoung. Save yourself." I said.

"Are you an idiot? This is not the Bout : Game anymore! We are in the real life the reality and I will save you so the other players, your friends too!"

 

Yeah right. I just remember that my strength was strong way back in the Bout Game. Unlike in reality, it give me a slowmotion move and did shivering at the same time knowing that you could get killed by just one slap.

 


*Flashback*

 

 

"Doctor Park! Subject 4 Myoui Mina is now fully regained her conscious and so the memories that were filterizing that framed her before. Her status is now stable." It was Tzuyu who declared.

"That's a good news. When will she be awake? So I can explain to her everything." Mr. Park said excitedly

 

 

"I'm fully awake now, Park Jinyoung."

An interruption of mine makes Mr. Park turn his head towards to me. I was still lying in the bed with this hospital gown dress that I wear.

"How are you? I bet you already know about me." Mr. Park with his appearance came to my vicinity.

I was speechless and silent for the moment. Just blinking my eyes is the only thing I could say.

"You were mister JYP's son and I was engaged to Yugyeom." I said with my smooth soothing voice.

"Hmm. Yes? Anything you want to asked?"

"I'm still confused on how did my dad arranged me a marriage to your brother without knowing that you are a harmful animals and makes me one of your subject for the experiment---?" I asked without any pause.

"Well, sorry about that. The truth is your dad didn't know about we are using you as our subject. It was my dad's idea." Mr. Park said. He then continues "My dad is the one who did the proposal for the arrange marriage eventhough in behind, the truth is he will just going to use you as his vengeance. Your dad is so kind as he only witnessed the good side of my dad. So he accepted the proposal without any against feelings." Mr. Park sighed and continuedly says
"He was a kind uncle to me too." He added.

I felt like there is something wrong with his words.

"You did manipulate my dad, didn't you?"

"No. It's just that, he was just so kind. Hmmm--- Okay, i'll tell you everything what I know." Mr. Park said and looks for a chair to be sitted on.

"Did you know that your dad is one of my dads personnel stuff? So was my mother. The real story of this is that your dad was being a filthy man towards to my mom." 

Jinyoung said but before he could continue I cut him off and said

"Filthy man? My dad? Is that how you'll going to repay my dad after taking care of you? You're such a monster, did you know that?" I tirade to Jinyoung without any lapse of time.

"No offense. But will you let me finish first? Mina?" Jinyoung harangue back.

I was in silence and only our eyes were staring and starting on battling. But after he then continues his words

"There was a time when they had the bootany wild monster flower expirement project when my dads leave it to my mom and to uncle... Just a month after my dad noticed that there is something wrong between them untill my mom declares that she was pregnant. My dad was so confused that he is surely knows that they didn't do anything before. And that's when he found out when he caught the two of them. My mom and your dad uncle Akira was kissing under beneath in the lab room." Mr. Park explained.

"You mean aunt Haeju is your mom?"

"Yes. And their child is your half bastard sister, Chaeyoung."

"It can't be! So you and your dad is revenging on my dad using us?! Tell me Jinyoung-ah, is it your dad the one who killed my father?!" I was in outraged without noticing I already get up and sitting so comfy on the bed.

"Look, Mina. It's not me. It's just my father's idea. It just that, this experiment is my idea but I didn't know that dad want the two of you to be part on this. And so Yugyeom, he was in my father side."

"I am asking you if your dad kills my dad!" I shoutedly said.

"Yes. It was Yugyeom the one who put the poison to your dad's coffee that night."

"You mean Yugyeom? That brat who proposes to me last year? Ha! What a lovely story." I was in my sarcastic mood again. I then released a quicken irritate smirk.

"So that's why you're helping us in the forest del vour, huh. Thanks. But i don't think I could build back my trust on you. I thought that we were friends." I said as I lay back in the bed.

"Mina. Stop being whinny. I'm sorry. I should have told you everything before but you might get confused as B-ash was everyday been injected to you! Also, I don't want to hurt your brain by forcing you on telling the truth because it might cause you the speech malfunction. I'm sorry." Mr. Park apologies as he stood near to me and caressing my shoulder.

 


"Doctor! Subject 9 Im Nayeon is ready for your revival shock. Need it right in 2 minutes." It was Tzuyu who manages to break our momentum.

"Okay. I'm heading to prepare it now. Please hold the memories so it won't forge to her neurons."

"Copy sir."

Jinyoung suddenly move so quickly.

 


A sound of beeping from the machine and the voices of Jinyoung with his secretary Tzuyu are now airing in the room. I stood up so fast when I heard the name Im Nayeon.

"Anything I can help for my friend, Jinjin?" I asked so fast when I already arrived at Nayeon's vicinity. Seeing her lays in the bed with unconscious body hurts me.

"I miss you calling me that nickname, Mina." Jinyoung said and smiled at me. "Okay, just check her pulse in the machine. But wait."

Jinyoung suddenly checked on me "Are you okay now?? I mean, you can help me?" He asked.

"Im not really that strong enough at the moment but its nayeon, i want to save her." I said with determination firing through out on my eyes

"Okay, thats good."

 

I follow as what Jinyoung said. Looks like I forgot everything in just this moment when I sees Nayeon's body. The anger that is trying to outrage to Jinyoung was being prevented because of Nayeon. But later it makes me realised and remember something important.

 

"Do you think Nayeon will be okay after this? I mean, I was hoping she will not be comatose either being imbecile." I asked whilst looking at Jinyoung.

"Trust me. Your Nayeon will be back, Safety." Jinyoung said and smile at me with assurance.

"My Nayeon?" I was taken a back like somethings wrong with my vena cava

"Ready?" Jinyoung said as he was asking my attention to help reviving nayeon

"Yes. Ready."

 


*Back to present*

 

"Mina! Come with me!"

 

It was Jinyoung who drags me into some small room.

 

"Park Jinyoung. We don't need any harm to occurred in this place. We just want the subjects back and bring back everything that you ruin. Your dad JYP is now waiting for you. Just don't make this simple thing into a chaos one, Park Jinyoung."
It was the voice of a guy who's talking using some microphone. His voice is too loud like there is a big speaker that was placing inside this building.


"That voice, why is it so familiar?" I uttered some words

 

"No way I could give back to you the subjects! They're my friends. And tell my dad to leave us alone or i'll report everything to the highest rank scientists clan this sabotage ugly experiment." It was Jinyoung who shouted behind to the door.

"Don't you dare create a big mess, Park Jinyoung. Your dad just did this for you. And you know that."

After the declaration of the other side, a silent implement in the moment, it makes me sudden startled when I heard someone talking....

"Know that? Oppa Jaebum, what are you doing with those forces? And so to your outfit?"

"Nayeon? Come back to me, i'll bring you back to home."

 

 

"Hey Jinjin, that was Nayeon." I said with startled feelings.

"What the hell is Mark doing! I thought they were already out in the back door!" Park Jinyoung fulminating his anger.

 

I tried to peak outside and gladly I caught someone in a short glimpsed. There were soldiers who are arms with guns and fully pack up with the soldiers outfit. I can count the soldiers more than up to 7 and noticed someone is different. He was wearing a lab coat and it's...

 

"That's Jaebum! What is he doing here?!" I asked. And then held my arm as it hurts so much like it's stinging and I want to scratch it!

"Yes. That's Im Jaebum. It's a long story. So don't ask any further." Mr. Park said with a little bit hissed.

"Jinjin! Tell me, is it Jaebum who enlisted Nayeon in this experiment?" I asked whilst showing a salty face as I held my wound.

 

When Jinyoung saw me that facial expression, he instantly ripped the lower part of his lab coat.

"Yes. Jaebum is a secret Doctor in Laboratory X297." While talking, Jinyoung cover the ripped cloth to my wound. 


"It was hard to say this, but Jaebum needs Nayeon to be enlisted in the experiment or else Nayeon will be killed long before." He said.

"Why would Nayeon will be killed?" I asked whilst looking at him while his still doing the covering.

"You know, my dad want to vanish anything that is close to you." He said and finishes the patching.

 

No words that I could emit, only to watch the outside while Jinyoung was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter