Chapter 18 : Traitors

Bout Game: The Game Begin's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After we waited for the sun to rise, Taebong and I glance outside to check if its already morning. 

 

 

"It seems like the monsters are gone. And the sun already shone up. " Taebong said. 

"Okay. Ready with your things?" I asked while facing the three of them. 

 

I glimpse at Chaeyoung and almost let out a chuckle for what I saw. 


"Chaengyounga~ you look so funny with that." I finally let a chuckle go. 

 

 

It was just that Chaeyoung is holding the rifle gun and her spear at the same time. She looks like a greedy kid who doesn't want to share things.

 

"Let me help you with that." I then arrange her by strapping the rifle gun's strap holder to her shoulder and put it over on her waist while she's hold the spear. "There, you look fine now." I said with a smile. 

 

At the same time, Taebong was already giggling.
Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes and shouted "shut up!" 

 

"Okay. Stop. We need to go." Nayeon said with her prepared Katana. 


"Maybe you want the rifle too? Nayeon?" I asked with my smirk. 


"No. I'm fine with this." She then shove her katana and smile. 

 

Now,  we'll start our new journey which is part of my happy satisfied life but before that, Mr. Park again disturb our new terror journey. 

 

"Ahem. Excuse me. It's me, Mr. Park." Mr. Park said in a calm tone.

"Yeah we know. You don't need to say that. " Chaeyoung said in a diss. 

"Will you shut up for a second you small bean ." Mr. Park replied to Chaeyoung. 

"You prick! Don't you ever call me small!" Chaeyoung said whilst she almost throw the ear bud but thank goodness Nayeon stop her. 

An evil laugh again came out from the ear bud and Nayeon's bracelet.

"Such a short tempered kid. You ain't gonna last." Mr. Park said. "Okay. I'm here to tell you that you should check your surroundings and discover something. Also, don't trust anyone so easily. Right,  Taebong?" Mr. Park then stop and end the call.

 

"Just what the hell is that Mister! " Chaeyoung roared angangrily for what Mr. Park says, I then look at Taebong. And saw his reaction as what Mr. Park is trying to mean. It seems so suspicious.

 

Taebong look so pale. Pale as he'd seen a ghost. So, I rushed forward to him and hold his shirt's collar

 


"What does he mean, Taebong?!" I said while throwing an angry look at him.

"I--I-m, so-sorry, Mina.." Taebong said and the latter Chaeyoung and Nayeon faint. I also felt dazed and confused at the same time.

 

My visions are slowly getting blurry. My body felt more times heavier than what it normally feels like, until I finally drop and landed to the ground. My ear rings but it almost doesn't hear anything. But luckily, I can hear Taebong having a conversation from his bayonet.

 

What?! His bayonet has a camera? And also his talking to a familiar voice. That voice is Sung..ki's....

 

___

"Mina unnie~~ I've got a penguin toy for you. Look, it's cute right? I got this from the toy machine. I even spend my money for this. It's cute right? Right?" A vauge  memory flashed. It was Chaeyoung's face who appeared in my dream with her cute little voice.
I hugged and accepted her gift. I didn't talk back but instead, I just smiled at her and she did the same way too. 
__

 


My eyes are finally opening from having a blackout. I passed out unknowingly and same goes to what happened to Nayeon and Chaeyoung too. 


I woke up and see some familiar things. It was my barrack? What?! I saw Sungki doing something with Taebong and CHAEYOUNG?!!! 


I rush straight to them as soon as I stood up but my body is much weaker than I expected.

"What the hell?!"

 

Chaeyoung came to me as she held my body and said, "Oh. Mina. Don't force your self. You'll get a headache with that."


I click my tongue and put my knees on the floor. 

 

"This is your fault Taebong! You injected too much paralyze drug on Mina." A woman's voice came from my back. And it's Nayeon! 

 

"What the hell is this? Are you all tricking me?! You traitors!" Again I tried to stood up but 'dame desu', my body is so weak and my bones ache every time I attempt to move. 

 

"Shut your mouth please. I'm concentrating!" It was Sungki who is busy doing something in the table.

I just fifigur out that it was a laptop who he is laying his busy fingers. 


"You all are traitor" I uttered while shimmering down on the floor. 

"Mina, its not what you----." Chaeyoung said as she look at me in the eyes

"Then what is it?! Huh?! You are just acting up like my true friends!" I then move my eyes to Nayeon, whom I thought, my best friend. 

 

"What?" Nayeon answered with her confused eyes. "You did not even let Chaeyoung finish her sentence. And its not like, you're the only one who experience that paralyze drug." Nayeon said with a disturbed eyes like we just had a usual fight as best friend. She then glared at Taebong. 

 

"Sorry. I thought that Mina won't get affected if I only injected her 50% like the both of you. So I injected her 75%." Taebong apologies with his apologetic face."

 

I turned my head and stared at Chaeyoung.

"Then?" I said with my furrowed brows

 

"Listen, we are safe in here. Safe away from the laboratory which Mr. Park used to work on. They can't monitor us in here since Sungki hack their cameras and microphones in this area." Chae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter