Chapter 11 : A friend

Bout Game: The Game Begin's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to Middle School (7th Grade) ,

Winter, hitori. La la la la 🎶
A song that is playing through my earphones in this winter weather. It's December, and right now it's snowing.

"Myoui Mina!" A teacher's stick slam on my table.

"What??" I said as I removed my earphone.

"Just what the hell are you doing?! You're not listening again!"

Meet my chemistry teacher, Solar. She have this perfect body and a cute small face that my classmates were so over dead about her, but I don't even care tho. Her lectures are so boring. No, not the subject but, her.

"This will be the last, Mina. You always disappoint me! Even if you have the highest grade on this subject, I can still give you a failing remarks. Just please give some respect, listen to my discussion. Okay? Okay?!" Solar said.

"I can hear you. You don't have to repeat it Twice." I said and rolled my eyes.

I heaved a sigh. I really don't want to be in a complicated situation. Like dah! All of my classmates were staring right now.


"There are three types of air. That is Hydrogen, Nitrogen, and Oxygen...."

As our teacher Solar discuss this kind of topic. Like air, masses etc, one of our classmate start passing some piece of paper. I just shake my head and sleep on my desk while I covered my face with my book.

"Mina. Mina!!" someone is quietly whispering my name.

I turn my head, as soon as I face that someone, she automatically reach the piece of paper to me.

"Nayeon is on the faculty. Something happened to her. Just go."

"Who wrote this?" I asked my classmate, the one who reach me the paper.

"I do...n..t kn...ow..." She whispered. She looks imbecile.


"Okay class. This end our session. I am thankful that Mina is starting to listen to my interesting lesson. I hope you guys learn a lot too. Let's meet tomorrow." Teacher Solar bid goodbye.


The heck is she? She don't need to mention my name. And when did she start calling me with my first name? The hell? Tsk.

After teacher Solar leave the classroom, I quickly grabbed my things and run in flash in our hallway.
 

 

I pant and heave the door in the faculty room.

Teacher's were looking at me, while me being unaware and forgot that this is the faculty room.

"Ahhmm. Sorry?" I said.

 


I quickly look for Mr. Choi's table. Mr. Choi is Nayeon's homeroom teacher.

As I look in Mr. Choi's table, there! I saw no Nayeon!

"Excuse me sir!" I bowed. "Do you know where Nayeon is?"

"So you're looking for that impudent kid?" Mr. Choi said as he glare at me.

I look at him with my crossed eyebrows.

"She's out. She just went outside."

"Thank you sir." I bowed.

Where the hell is Nayeon? I went to Nayeon's classroom and she's also not there, only her bag.

What the hell is her problem? And why the hell am I worried? I even carry her bag with me.

"Mina!" A stranger schoolmate called me. I sheer at her with a quizzical look.

"Mina? You're Mina right?"

"Sorry for being rude, but Do I know you?" I quizzically asked.

"You don't know me but I know you. And I know Nayeon too."

"Of course you know her. She belong in this classroom, basically she's your classmate."

"Aw. Yeah right. Well, that's not the point. What I mean is, do you know what happened to her just now?"

"What do you mean?"

"She made a mess."

"A mess? That idiot bunny made a mess? How?" I said as I raised my eyebrows.

"You know, something happened to her. Skikes bully her for being poor in the entire lunch but Nayeon doesn't give a ."

"Then? What the hell is wrong with that? What mess do you mean by that?"

"Hmm. I thought nothing is wrong with that but, just now. I mean, just in our last subject, Nayeon just almost killed Skikes using her new sharpen pencil. She even do that on Mr. Choi's classhour. Mr. Choi tried to stop her but then she spat on Mr. Choi's clothes."

What the heck?? Did she really do that??? I wheezee and left speechless .

"You know, I'm......... Hey!"

I run out from the classroom without finishing her word. I grabbed my padding clothes from my locker and wear it.

I run as fast as I could. But this padding makes me run slowly. It's winter, and I even wear a scarf. I look like a Mummy that is all wrapped and rolled in a tissue paper. This is Nayeon's fault. Aigoo! I'm really going to scold her!

I went to the bus station to check if she was there. "Nothing." Then, I go to the game station. "Nothing." In the Puff and Icing store. "Nothing."

"The heck!!!! Just where are you Nayeon??" I upheave my voice but it cracks. Due to the cold weather.

The snow is pouring hard on my head. It's getting colder. I hope Nayeon wear her Padding clothes.

I was exhausted. I sat on a bench of the bus station to stay for the meantime and to catch up my breathe. Then..

"Ahh! I think I know where she is." I run as fast as I could hoping she is there. I am so freakingly worried about that idiot bunny!

 



I pant as I glimpse her face. As expected she is here. Thank goodness, she is wearing a pink padding and a warm red hand glove. She is in the park. The usual park we used to hang out whenever we feel uncomfortable. 

 


"Nayeon?" I walk towards to her and drop our bags.

"Nayeon." I look at her. She's sitting in the swing. 

The snow keeps on pouring down on our heads and to the ground. 

"Nayeon." I called her again but she didn't response, not even once. 

I bend my knees to lower down and to see her face. Her eyes were dark grey. She looks unconcious. I think she's cold?

I held her hand, still she was holding the chain that is holding the swing. It's warm.

"I know that there's a lot of pain that surrounds your heart and emotion right now, but please don't forget that I am here. I gurantee you that I am willing to listen to your dramatic story, just like you always do for me. I even carried your things from school and search for you in this cold weather. I know that you're a dimwitted but, please remember that I am the one who took good care of you--" In the middle of my concerned words, I was stopped.

"What are you saying you penguin?!" Nayeon hit my head with her knuckles.

"Hey! That hurts!" I said as held my head. Nayeon laughed.

"What are you laughing at?? Idiot bunny!"

"Y-y-you made me laugh." Nayeon giggled. 

"What??? Stop that!" I feel rubicund.

"Hahaha. Look at your cheeks." Nayeon pointed my cheeks.

"Wae?? Why are we talking about me?? I am here to listen and hear your story, you idiot!" I said as I stood up and ruffle the snowflakes in my head.

"Hear what??" Nayeon's laugh was gone. She was looking at me with her furrowed eyebrows. Her face looks kinda scary now.

"Ah..hhmm." I ruffled her hair using my hands to remove the snowflakes that landed to her.

"Here is your bag." I toss to her.

"Thanks." Nayeon said as she look at me with her unusual smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter