Chapter 22 : Kindness

Bout Game: The Game Begin's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Repercussions reflected the conversation over Mr. Park and Dr. JYP. The young man infuriates as he had been disregard to be part of the team who conducted the experiment. His anger rankled his face and shown his hideous visual side.

 

"This is impossible! How can they do this to me?! This project is nothing without me! Don't they even know that???!"

 

Mr. Park's doubtful words aired the room and only Tzuyu can hear him. His eyes seemed fiery with his clenched jaw.

 

"Something is really wrong with this. Tzuyu, where is Jihyo? I told you to call her, right?"

"Yes, Dr. Park. I already called her. She said she'll be right here after she find the location of Sungki." Tzuyu said. 

 

 

Mr. Park was in silence as if he's figuring something out in his mind. His thought was raging as it searched  solution for the problem.

When Mr. Park knew the cause, he then precipitate to his table and pulled the drawer, he grabbed something that made him looked more gorgeous and serious.

It was a round shape eyeglass. In a quick shift, Mr. Park wore the glasses and went out from his room. Flipping the white lab coat as he passed his secretary.

 

 

"Let's go to the technical room, Tzuyu-ah. I know that the problem is in there." Mr. Park commanded, without hesitation, Tzuyu follow him.

 

 

--

Technical Room

 

*Tit.... Tit.... Tit....*

The only sound you can hear in the technical room.

 

 

Heavenly bright chill sensation was the ambiance of the room. It was filled with big tubes. 

Inside the tube was bodies, bodies that were sleeping inside the tube, like a vampire who sleeps in its coffin. In the tube was a bright light that faced the body, showing and lifting the beauty of its human aesthetic.

When Mr. Park and Tzuyu walk through the aisle of the technical room,  Mr. Park suddenly halted in one tube. He was staring the body in it, mesmerizing its beauty with agony.

 

 

"How angelic, my sleeping beauty."

He uttered as he touches the glass of the tube.

Tzuyu wasn't amused or shocked on Mr. Park's gesture.

 

 

 

"You! Make sure not to give subject Jackson his b-ash drug. And don't turn up the button of his frozen time. You got me?"

"Yes! Dr. Choi."

 

 

It was the conversation that were overheard by Mr. Park.

 

"Yah! Did I hear it right??" Mr. Park abruptly interrupted the conversation between the two Doctors in the technical room.

 

The Doctor who sounded like a boss in the room was reluctantly startled as he started arranging the paper that he was checking after the other Doctor injected the subjects.

 

 

"Oh! Well, hello Dr. Park!"

"Don't say 'Hello' to me, Dr. Choi Youngjae." Mr. Park said as he move towards the propinquity of Dr. Youngjae. Without doubt, he furrowed his brows and stared at Dr. Choi's eyes. The latter, he pulled the Dr. Choi's collar that made their faces draw near. 

 

"Tell me. Did I hear you right earlier?"

"What earlier?" Dr. Choi said whilst moving, but still Mr. Park held his collar so he can't run. "You might heard me wrong, Dr. Park."

"Nah, I have faith in my ears. Therefore, don't lie. Did you not inject the b-ash drug to subject 3 named Jackson?" Mr. Park said with his furious eye.

 

 

 

Even though Mr. Park wore a spec, it  didn't prevent the keen vision of his eyes. Technically, his gaze made Dr. Choi terrified causing him to increase his heart beat nervously.

 

 

"Errr---..."

"Answer me!" Mr. Park hissed.

 

 

"Stop!" Yelled a voice that made Mr. Park released Dr. Choi's collar.

 

Then, Mr. Park instantly searched  the owner of the voice, leaving Dr. Choi coughing.

 

 

"What are you doing here? You're already dismissed  in this project, Dr. Park."

"Oh, that's a ty thing, Dr. Yugyeom. You know you can't do this experiment without my presence." Mr. Park said as his clenched jaw.

 

"Ha ha ha!" A loud laugh roared, "We are so much good without you, Dr. Park. Actually, we are really doing so great without you."

"Oh, really? Let see if you can still work with this experiment. Don't you dare try to call me if some of the subject would reject the b-ash drug in their body."

"No need to worry Dr. Park, we've got a lot of genius Doctors in here. A memory manipulation expert. More expert than you."

 

"How dare you!"

 

 

Mr. Park makes his move to the guy named Dr. Yugyeom in outrage. He was about to land his fist to Dr. Yugyeom but, Dr. Yugyeom caught the transmitter that connects the brain of the subject to the computer system.

 

When Dr. Yugyeom held the plastic transmitter, he smirk at Mr. Park.

Mr. Park halt and glance the subject who owned the transmitter. It was the same subject whom he was mesmerizing earlier.

 

 

"That's your real problem, Dr. Park. You show compassion to the subjects yet the truth is, you're the root of evilness in this world." Dr. Yugyeom said with his unending smirk.

 

Mr. Park clenched his jaw. Seems his anger is going wild, like an untamed beast.

 

 

"Tzuyu! Let's go." Mr. Park shouted while still pinning his eyes at Dr. Yugyeom. "I don't want to see this 's face anymore."

 

As Mr. Park finished his words, he crumpled his fist tightly, turning his head at Dr. Youngjae, 

 

"Dr. Youngjae, I hope I can continue on meeting you."

 

 

--

Forest del Vour

 

 

"Ya ya ya yah!" Sungki suddenly yelled, "I found a connection! Here."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter