Chapter 21 : Virtual Assay

Bout Game: The Game Begin's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's Note: There is no Mina in Chapter 21 & 22. You can jump chapter 23 if you want to skip the real behind of the Game. And also if you are sticking to Mina's pov just go directly to Chapter 23. Kekekeke. (^u^)

Ps: Chapter 23 might be updated after two weeks. Since this week will be hell. As a student, study is the priority. Nyaw! 

---

 

"What the hell is the meaning of this, Dr. Park????"

 

The door creaked in the silent room with heavy footsteps. The room that was supposed to be sacred was now fill with few people. Three intruder goes in with a young man who wore a white lab coat with his questions.

 

The swivel chair creaks as it maneuvered around. The guy who sits the chair is no other than Mr. Park. He turned and faced the intruder with hands in his chin while his index finger was placed to his soft plum lip.

 

 

"Hello there Dr. JB. What can I do for you?" Mr. Park soothe his voice as if his voice is much sweeter than the kiss of an angel.

"I asked you, what is the meaning of this????"

 

 

The so called Dr. JB straiten his way from the door to the proximity of Mr. Park's propinquity. Their eyes meet  closer, exactly at 2cm away. The gaze of Dr. JB was fiery than the blue fire, as if it could drown a person once it would stare into it without blinking. But Mr. Park, was not scared neither averted his position. He instead fought back by throwing his infamous death glare.

 

A loud stud of paper files from Dr. JB's hand landed to Mr. Park's table. Dr. JB slammed the documents intentionally without cutting their battled gaze.

 

"Are we just gonna stare at each other 'til the end of the day? Or will you let me know what you are bustling about?" Mr. Park announce without even blinking his eyes neither moving a budge of his eyeball.

 

 

Dr. JB yank his body from nearing Mr. Park but still not averting his eyesight from their staring game. He scuffle and step back with his furrowed brows without breaking a gaze at Mr. Park's eyes.

 

 

"Look at the paper and open your monitor around 2:01pm." Dr. JB said firmly. And now he finally exited their useless staring battle.

 

 

As what Dr. JB says, Mr. Park Jinyoung turned his chair and faced the table and his big screen that had multiple grid lines. His table is not just an ordinary table, but it has a button controller which controls and monitor every motion in the Forest del vour. Actually, there are 3 men controlling the monitor. One of them was Mr. Park.

 

 

"See that guy?" Dr. JB pointed the screen.

"You mean that blonde haired, masculine like but small guy?" Mr. Park described.

"Yeah. Stop emphasizing the appearance. I am saying that observe it!" Dr. JB said almost yelling but he restricted because he's respecting Mr. Park

 

As they concentrate and  observe the screen monitor, something went odd.

When Dr. JB and Mr. Park direct their vision in the monitor, a woman surprisingly disrupted the silence as she enters in the room.

 

She bows while uttering ....
"Dr. Park, the barrack number 10 is now fi---"

 

It was cut when Dr. Park gestured his hand and still continued looking at the monitor.

 

"How did the guy do that?" Dr. Park uttered without removing the gaze from the monitor.

"Stop being naive, Dr. Park!" Dr. JB suddenly said without recognizing the echo of his voice fill in the room.

 

 

Alarmed by Dr. JB's roar, a gun rattled hastily and noised the room by the secretary of Mr. Park and so the two body guard of Dr. JB.

 

Mr. Park's secretary, Tzuyu pointed her gun to the head of Dr. JB. Meanwhile the two body guard of Dr. JB are now pointing to Mr. Park and secretary Tzuyu.

 

Mr. Park and Dr. JB gestured at the same time to lower the guns. They declared that they just misunderstood Dr. JB's intention.

 

 

"Look, I don't know what you are pinning on me, Dr. JB. But as what I've witness, you're pushing me to commit a crime against the rule of Laboratory X297." Mr. Park said while giving a little smirk. 

 

"Aren't you? Dr. Park?" Dr. JB said with his convulsive tone. Now it his turn to smirk.

 

"Are you accusing me into treason, Dr. JB?"

 

 

Dr. JB was speechless and muted after the question of Mr. Park. The latter makes him went back off from the door.

 

 

"Fix this thing or you'll gonna be sentence to be feed on the wild beast." He said before completely leaving the room with his bodyguards.

 

Without any seconds flee after the depart, Ms. Tzuyu suddenly uttered some unexpected things.

 

"Are you saying that someone died in their group?" Mr. Park asked in a calm tone.

"Indeed, sir." Tzuyu said while bowing a little. "One of their fellow contacted us and reported it."

"This is hard." Mr. Park said and stood up from his chair. "We can't help them if the connection in their barrack is off. Find another way to turn on the connection in their barrack. And make sure that the Laboratory hacker cannot trace you. Call Jihyo." Mr. Park command. He seems not in a good mood.

"Yes sir." Secretary Tzuyu bowed. "But sir, may I know what happened?"

"Happened? What do you mean?" Mr. Park said with his hands on the table as a support while glancing his secretary.

"I mean, the monitor. Isn't that girl from barrack 9?" Tzuyu asked with her interrogative expression.

 

It seems that Mr. Park can't utter words to answers Tzuyu's questions. He just instead stared at the monitor with his frowned brows.

 

*In the monitor*

 

"Wait!"

 

"What is it, Sunbae?"

 

"There's a camera inside this tree."

 

"What?! You sure of that, Sunbae?"

 

"Absolutely. Look! Take a look at this."

 

"So, the people who brought us in this island was really monitoring us."

 

"Not just that, did you know that your bracelet bud and my necklace bud is a microphone?"

 

"What?!!!"

 

"Yes. That's why I need you. I need you to help me find their nest."

 

"Omo! Why me, sunbae???? What nest?"

 

"Because you're good at finding ways in the maze. And I bet those people who send us in this island is here too."

 

"Helping you? That's impossible sunbae."

 

"Look! You're oblige to help me. Your friend just killed two of my fellow members last night. Do you want me to avenge my mates and kill you?"

 

"No! Okay! I'll help you."

"Good."

 

"But wait, didn't you said that this bracelet bud of mine is a mic? So you mean...."

 

"Indeed! No need to continue telling it. It's confirmed already. We need to throw these buds right away."

 

"What?! No! How could we throw it when this is the only way to get some update in this island! I can't do that!"

 

"You must do it or you will die."

 

The two young people conversed to take off their buds. But they leave a message to make the people in the Laboratory X297 startled.

"I know that you're listening to our conversation."  The guy is now facing the camera and pinned his eyes in the tree. "But I won't let you manipulate the students who participate in here. Wait for us and will tear you."

*Pause the monitor*

 

"So this is what Dr. JB is trying to pinpoint." Mr. Park uttered and turn his back to face Tzuyu.

"Read this paper. My head hurts and I feel dizzy." Mr. Park said while handling the documents to secretary Tzuyu.

 

When secretary Tzuyu got the paper with her hand, Mr. Park then lean his back to his chair while massaging his temple.

 

"Mr. Park. According to this paper, your da--- I mean, Dr. JYP was declaring to pull out the air that were supplied to -----" Secretary Tzuyu was cut when Mr. Park suddenly raised his right hand and wave twice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter